PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread

Well I could go an a ranting slamming mission but cant be bothered ...

So, will I go with 2016 when it arrives? more than likely yes. I cant be arsed with Fifa based on feel and game play (odd model shapes and bad replay wipes and so on) and from what I see with videos (seeing as we know "game play" is same on PC/console) I like the refreshed collision system as it was needed, I also welcome the jostle barge back in and also the ability to do this when jumping for the ball, that was one thing I LOVED in 2014 and wanted back after it being "contextual" in 2015.

Also liked the talk of the ability to short pass ball and run "around" a player and feel of ball completely detached from player, plus as mentioned collision system making that moment of "no one has the ball and bother players have a brain fart" moment gone.

Will the collision system mean the bloody refs are better when detecting and AI get carded like we do? .. well, demo time for that.

If the game acts the same for modding as 2015 I will port over pitchmod and other bits and pieces.

I just hope hex editors will bring back any scene things cut by Konami, im not shocked anymore ... I will expect 2015 graphics for PC and pick my price tag wisely while porting over mods and tinkering. Obviously I will test demo etc but when I think of returning back to Fifa ... its not long enough yet, I will give that another year.

I know the shitty side of Konami and treatment for PC, and as a result I will be looking for cut down prices before purchase as normal.

Last edited:

even the match I tryed the ps4 version i noticed at least 5 animations that are not present in the PC version. also animation on PC are bugged, they get stuck...un ps4 is ultra fluid.

Proof? And this is PC thread not console, as regards collision anims, well looks like thats had an overhaul for 2016 on all fronts.

obviously you have no ideea what you are talking about.
they don't have the same gameplay. even the first match I tryed the ps4 version i noticed at least 5 animations that are not present in the PC version. also animation on PC are bugged, they get stuck...un ps4 is ultra fluid.
pes2015 pc version and pes2015 ps4 version = two totaly different games.

show me this :THINK:

lol, proof? try it yourself. i will post tomorrow clips, if i get to my friends that has ps4 version.
and I'm on PC , btw...

Why "lol"? im interested, and dont have console so if you have some evidence .. why not.

BTW this might be going off topic, so maybe post vid links in 2015 thread.

You can feel the difference in terms of gameplay since I have both the PS4 and PC version. The PS4 version feels more reactive and fluid and it kind of gives you the feeling that there is something new on it which could just be placebo. I haven't noticed any new animations in PS4 that's not in PC.

Well we have a early demo this year (it seems) so we can all have a chinwag about it then.

yeah...because writing someting on a piece of paper, makes it real :APPLAUD:
Yeah, because you said you saw 5 new animations, makes it real... We can play these childish games all day bubba, now you go ahead and show us a video of this amazing PS4 animation revelation of yours.

Yes. Same gameplay, same animations, same fluidity. No diference.

really-hahah-no.gif

you are the definition of trolling

"obviously you have no ideea what you are talking about."
"lol, proof?"
"yeah...because writing someting on a piece of paper, makes it real :APPLAUD:"

No bubba, trolling is some newb who signs up to a forum and proceeds to post bullshit like your comments above.

Yeah, because you said you saw 5 new animations, makes it real... We can play these childish games all day bubba, now you go ahead and show us a video of this amazing PS4 animation revelation of yours.
bro, what makes the difference btw ps4 and pc gameplay is the fluidity of the movement(input), receiving the ball, then quickly moving to another direction, responsiveness is key.makes the game practically much different than on slow unresponsive game which is the pc version.

bro, what makes the difference btw ps4 and pc gameplay is the fluidity of the movement(input), receiving the ball, then quickly moving to another direction, responsiveness is key.makes the game practically much different than on slow unresponsive game which is the pc version.
Okay yes, responsiveness on the PS4 has been mentioned by others as well as being better, good point.

oh, allmighty master of forum. please forgive me for calling your BS without asking permision.
#sarcasmoff
oh , shut up. you haven't play both. just shut up. you're making a fool of yourself

Seriously, just be quiet, grow up and separate - or whatever. Angus has provided a lot to this community, we all know it, so just leave it at that.

With that said, the PC version being different than the consoles may be a good thing, guys. We may not get a port that has super low LOD and lack of AA or AF.

I personally still want to see PC gameplay before passing judgement. I hope it's not the same as PS4/Xb1 because there is still some work to be done there. See my video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5TED-zTirE

With that said, the PC version being different than the consoles may be a good thing, guys. We may not get a port that has super low LOD and lack of AA or AF.
Hey, another glass is half full dude! Refreshing! Your video breakdowns are fab as usual, good work. I switched back to PES 2014 specifically because of the far superior defensive positioning options... they actually work, unlike PES 2015. Whether that's been fixed or not will make or break my PES 2016 purchase.

why isn't it mentioned by you?
oh wait, you never played it.:WORSHIP::FAIL:

your wrong even if he hasant played it.

PES 2015 is a PS3 tech level game on all consoles. PES 2016 again will be a PS3 level game in terms of tech. The only aspect of PES 2015/2016 Which is next gen is the lighting. thats it. The rest is a bonafide! PS3 Game.

so your foolish for trying to make out the PS4 version was far superior because in all honesty its not, TTB even came out and said with SweetFX PES 2015 on the pc looks better than the PS4 version.

PES 2014 on the PC AND PS3 looks just as good as PES 2016 FFS!

Also if the PS4 feels smoother and nore responsive then you need to look at your ati or nvidea settings because it EXACTLY the same gameplay. hell eveb the PS3 version was the same gameplay but horrible blurred graphics to make the PS4 look better than it actually is.

Since the 3 year developmemt cycle ends this year we should see PES delivering a proper next gen game which actually utilizes the power available in the PS4 properly than make make a PS3 game and give it glossy lighting.

Since the 3 year developmemt cycle ends this year we should see PES delivering a proper next gen game which actually utilizes the power available in the PS4 properly than make make a PS3 game and give it glossy lighting.

So next year then. Hmph.

Is this something you know first hand from a Konami source or are you assuming here?

So next year then. Hmph.

I guess so. they will need to make changes which are designed to utilize 8GB of ram power and the larger space of HDD space the PS4 Can handle rather than start the cycle designing to the PS3 specifications.

Sadly i understood a long time ago Konami have been designing using outdated tech for many years. PES 2008 was a disaster which should of killed the franchise. This is what started the problems with the game being behind in technology and the bad years back then prevented Konami from making serious investments to PES Productions.

Kojima and his Fox Engine which was made available to make MGS5 was the saving grace which could allow PES Productions to Finally start using PS3 level technology. Everything before PES 2014 was PS2 gen. PES 2008-2010 Where PS2 Games with better graphics. PES 2011-2013 Was advanced PS2.

Last edited:

Is this something you know first hand from a Konami source or are you assuming here?

Essentially its an assumption as its not offical. Then again iust look at the past 8 games to see the 3 year cycle pattern. It would make sense for PES Productions to do a big upgrade next year after 3 games working with the game at its current state. I see it as logical and makes sense, it was Honome who spoke about this anyway.

What pisses me off, its not the fact that PC users are being left behind the scene, or the fact that we get a less good version in graphics and so on...It's only because of the money behind, the marketing and so on. Game companies are easily bought at this time. I wonder how much time it will take for PES to become a console exclusive. The way that konami is slowly getting licenses and more licenses i wouldn't be surprised if Sony dropped a contract big enough and they would easily keep the exclusivity of PES. Plus, konami has exclusives for console so its nothing new. Will i try it? Ofc i will...but i'm not really looking forward to it as i was looking the past year...

What pisses me off, its not the fact that PC users are being left behind the scene, or the fact that we get a less good version in graphics and so on...
I do not want what I have not got.

I play PES 2014 and 2015 on the PC and I enjoy them, they're great games. I don't care about console gaming because I'm strictly a PC gamer. Very hard to comprehend how some other version of the game would ruin your experience of the version you play.

And of course the option is yours, you are free to buy a PS4 and get all the graphics upgrades etc. you're missing with the PC.

Last edited:

I do not want what I have not got.

I play PES 2014 and 2015 on the PC and I enjoy them, they're great games. I don't care about console gaming because I'm strictly a PC gamer. Very hard to comprehend how some other version of the game would ruin your experience of the version you play.

And of course the option is yours, you are free to buy a PS4 and get all the graphics upgrades etc. you're missing with the PC.

The point is that we are not missing nothing with PC, everyone knows that PC's are ages away from consoles at this time. The question is why they do this? Oh wait, maybe consoles are trying to prove something lol...

The point is that we are not missing nothing with PC, everyone knows that PC's are ages away from consoles at this time. The question is why they do this? Oh wait, maybe consoles are trying to prove something lol...

Like I've been discussing i feel they do this because they are using under-powered tech. The reason PES from 3-6 and 2008-2014 on PC always used the most updated version was because it was so simple and easy for the PC to handle it.

In essence, nothing has changed PES 2015 and 2016 could easily without any problems can be ported tot he PC, i think the issue fundamentally is the game is a PS3 game across all platforms and it would be highly embarrassing and would look bad on Konami if they did because i KNOW that the specs would be almost the same as we have now! Maybe at best 4GB ram recommended

Whats changed now is they are STILL using under powered tech and the PS4 has come out and Sony with their bullshit have made it hard for the game to be modded and updated like it was with the Option File culture on the PS3, last year the PC version was sabotaged on purpose because Sony and Konami knew that the PS4 version with little to no modding capability whatsoever would of been a useless product if the PC version was the same, people due tot he piracy crap would of just downloaded it for free at it would of hurt the PC sales somewhat.

The problem i feel lies with Sony and konami bending over for them and their incompetence. I guarantee if PES 2015/2016 could be updated just as well as it was back on the PS3 this wouldn't be a discussion. You should also notice the PS3 version graphically is being heavily sabotaged to make the PS4 version look better than it is.

Its all political from what i see, it's sounds as if it's high up these decisions are being made. What should change is next year if Konami bring a proper next gen product which moves totally away from the PS3 it WILL be ported to the PC since Konami and Sony wouldn't have any issues or worries with the game having low specs or the PC version looking miles better than the PS4 version, hopefully they would have made so much money this yer Konami would just port the PS4 version to the PC without even batting an eyelid.

Back
Top Bottom