PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion & Wishlists ( **IGNORE ADAM BHATTI HES NOT FOR PC! **)

Goodbye crowds, goodbye dynamic weather, goodbye grass effects, what they are doing on PES16 PC version, i can do at home.

Is that stated officially somewhere that excatly these feats are gonna be missing?

Don´t get me wrong, I´m on the same side and certainly will be very disappointed of a weak PC port.

But that NOT like PS4 and NOT like PS3 is such an unclear statement...

Is that stated officially somewhere that excatly these feats are gonna be missing?

Don´t get me wrong, I´m on the same side and certainly will be very disappointed of a weak PC port.

But that NOT like PS4 and NOT like PS3 is such an unclear statement...

Last year they said exactly the same. That it would be a hybrid.

"It's not the same as PS4 or Xbox One, not the same PS3 and 360. It's its own thing."

Surely it should have all the same graphic potential as PS4, XBONE but you have the choice to turn off certain features if you want?

Who said it wont be graphically as good as the PS4 version. Adam didn't say that at all, http://www.peseditblog.com/2015/06/pes-2016-pc-version-not-based-on-ps4-xbox-one.html

What the fuck are PESEdit talking about, there are no quotes whatsoever in that article!

We will have to wait and see, the gameplay will like last year be the same for all 3 consoles, Konami built this game to PS3 specifics anyway, all this PS4 hype talk about it being super superior is just hype because the PS4/XBONE is now current gen. PES 2014 still looks as good as PES 2016 if not better with the shirt physics.

I expect the PC version to have the 3d grass and all the features of the PS4 version bar the advanced lighting.

Surely it should have all the same graphic potential as PS4, XBONE but you have the choice to turn off certain features if you want?

Who said it wont be graphically as good as the PS4 version. Adam didn't say that at all, http://www.peseditblog.com/2015/06/pes-2016-pc-version-not-based-on-ps4-xbox-one.html

What the fuck are PESEdit talking about, there are no quotes whatsoever in that article!

Yeah exactly!
PESEDIT don´t know more than we do.

Let´s wait for the demo.

If Konami cared about gaming community they wouldn't have waited 9 months after PES 2014 to admit it wasn't good. If konami cared they would have released fixes/updates to fix things like controller delay, instead of just addressing the problems in the next game.

Personally I would go back to playing PES 2014 if Konami released a patch that made the controls as responsive as 2015.

I don't want a next-gen PES 2016 on PC.
I want a fixed PES 2014 on PC. It was the only next-gen soccer title.
Pes 2015 was a tweaked down pes 2014.
It removed:
-collision phyics
-ball phusics
-body barycentre
-shirt physics
-extremely good footplanting
-seamless animations

Yeah exactly!

Let´s wait for the demo.

For all we know it could be similar to Tomb Raider were is setup isn't as good as the PS4 but its similar quality done.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/KxEwUBPh-bA/maxresdefault.jpg

only thing I'm sure is the gameplay will be practically the same across all 3 versions. There is nothing 'next gen' about PES2016 whatsoever.

Konami started this 3 game cycle off on the PS3 with PES 2014, so they will be working within the PS3 specifics until next year in which we will see a significant upgrade, next year we will start to see things which will really start to use the power of the PS4. Currently on PS4 PES is a PS3 game with better lighting

It removed:
-collision phyics
-ball phusics
-body barycentre
-shirt physics
-seamless animations
i agree totally, we want a fixed pes 2014.

Yeah exactly!

Let´s wait for the demo.

Keep dreaming, they will cut features, that is stated. Have you guys seen what happened last year? "Hybrid" most of the features went off. Inclusive gameplay features like responsiveness. I'm done, seriously, there is no reason to keep PC version on hold, last year i've understood, they have put much effort to make a proper game and all that, but this year i don't get it.

Wait until you see PES as PS exclusive, this is what happens when console companies inject money.

Don't get me wrong, i don't really care about graphics in a "principal matter" kind of way, but how can they deliver a good PES16 if they are cutting features? I hope that i am severely wrong.

Last edited:

i care more about next gen consoles lighting system, that lighting system makes the difference of the graphics, last year we got worst lighting than PS3.
the things we are gonna miss-
- dynamic weather
- advanced night lighting+over all new lighting.
- 3d grass and grass effects. good texture
- 3d crowd. (remember the crowd of last year)
- rain effects

this is my thought and i am quite sure about it.

Last edited:

Goodbye crowds, goodbye dynamic weather, goodbye grass effects, what they are doing on PES16 PC version, i can do at home.

simple people do not buy the PC version,if none of this here,then they should be the PC version stuck in the ass:Y1

simple people do not buy the PC version,if none of this here,then they should be the PC version stuck in the ass:Y1

Correct, I'LL ILLEGALLY DOWNLOAD PES16 as much as i can this year lol.:ROCK:

It removed:
-collision phyics
-ball phusics
-body barycentre
-shirt physics
-seamless animations

You keep talking about PES 2014 , if you want to understand why Konami moved away from that, you must dig deeper, your looking at that game with rose tinted spectacles.

Here is another video from the same guy you used before, i subbed to him also.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7q7j6a_8Hk

At 9:27 watch the Hazard goal and you csn see in a nutsell if you didn't see before all the severe issues from PES 2014!

Vermaelen runs down the left flank, gets into a tussle which is entirely on rails, wins, then crosses into the box and Hazard despite having 3 Germany defenders infront is the only one to react and score.

PES 2014 which perfectly encapsulated when someone called the game a 'Proof of concept'. Thats all the game is essentially, a tech demo, an example of what the engine is capable of, Konami tried to work extensively on all the animations and things they couldn't dream of doing on PES 2011-13.

The issues with PES 2014 are it was built from scratch and built with only realistic, heavy animations implemented and the animations are so very few! There nowhere near enough animations in that game, the animations are seamless because there are so few of them and a broken, or as i call it totally non existent dribbling mechanic. you had a extremely slow dribble then you when straight to springing!

The only thing i agree with you on is the shirt physics, where the fuck have they gone? The rest have massively improved in PES2015/16 because where as they don't look as natural, there are far more animations available and it becomes a lot harder to seamlessly fit them together in a natural way.

I think i'd rather have a game which didn't look as good or feel as natural but played good football than a game which looked beautiful like PES 2014 and moved realistically and naturally as PES 2014 but was flat out broken and didn't have nearly enough animations which a football game should have.

For Konami to bring the natural feeling of PES 2014 back then need PES 2016 to be success. So they can literally spend an entire year next year of just making all the animations more seamless and natural.

latest news mean "bye, bye pes 2016"...

PES2016 PC will be a new generation. PC>PS4=XBOX>PS3=XBOX360

so we will get an early demo judge if the quality is good enough. Interesting.

PES2016 PC will be a new generation. PC>PS4=XBOX>PS3=XBOX360
So the petition asking for it to be at the same level as the PS4 game means that you want it to be downgraded to PS4 level?

Will never respect a company that spends more resources to make the PC version "it's own thing" when that "own thing" is an inferior game to PS4/XBone.

And then they blame it on sales. They get exactly what they deserve. Should just stop releasing it for PC.

Also, to the people asking for a fixed PES 2014: Stop living in the looney tunes world.

I am not making any decision until I play the demo. I will just keep my hopes low just to keep things normal.

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread

And that's exactly what he said. Good thing he mentioned he's working on getting the demo out before release for the PC guys so they'd judge themselves before deciding to buy.

Will never respect a company that spends more resources to make the PC version "it's own thing" when that "own thing" is an inferior game to PS4/XBone.

And then they blame it on sales. They get exactly what they deserve. Should just stop releasing it for PC.

Also, to the people asking for a fixed PES 2014: Stop living in the looney tunes world.

Sales for Pes 2015 weren't even that low considering the effort they put into PC version.

Can't they see there is a huge market on Pc waiting for a real current gen Pes game?

Sales for Pes 2015 weren't even that low considering the effort they put into PC version.

Can't they see there is a huge market on Pc waiting for a real current gen Pes game?

i think they do. the only reasonable explanation to me is a deal with sony that ps4 version must be "superior" to every other version. (xbox 720p, sony 1080p, downgraded pc version, no image upload for xbox, etc)

i think they do. the only reasonable explanation to me is a deal with sony that ps4 version must be "superior" to every other version. (xbox 720p, sony 1080p, downgraded pc version, no image upload for xbox, etc)

Don't think there is such deal. Xbox One version will be 1080p at release, they worked with Microsoft to achieve that.

Back
Top Bottom