PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion & Wishlists ( **IGNORE ADAM BHATTI HES NOT FOR PC! **)

Take a close look at these PC screens of PES 2015 and see why PC gamers are passionate about getting a Next-Gen Port of 2016

PES 2015([Full Game)
14ac5li.jpg

PES 2015 (Demo)
2ntegkx.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW0cX5_heUg

Pause at 3:37...
What the #uck is this #hit KONAMI? Great FAKE Foul. Tell me now who is the genius now... and who is the guy is not complain about this bugs? #uck you KONAMI! A player give a slider from is back, and the player goes in to the floor? Not REAL! Not even touch on is body! You should saw the replay in that time and you didn´t!
Prepare for the big excusses this winter.

Image 1: http://s24.postimg.org/xyk09weet/image.png
Image 2: http://s24.postimg.org/wi8hrrbhx/image.png

:CONFUSE:

Last edited:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW0cX5_heUg

Pause at 3:37...
What the #uck is this #hit KONAMI? Great FAKE Foul. Tell me now who is the genius now... and who is the guy is not complain about this bugs? #uck you KONAMI! A player give a slider from is back, and the player goes in to the floor? Not REAL! Not even touch on is body! You should saw the replay in that time and you didn´t!
Prepare for the big excusses this winter.

Image 1: http://s24.postimg.org/xyk09weet/image.png
Image 2: http://s24.postimg.org/wi8hrrbhx/image.png

:CONFUSE:

The problem is referee:D

The whole 'low sales' thing is just a self-fulfilling prophecy in Konami's case.

Quote one from @Adam_Bhatti re #PES2016 PC version: "It's not the same as PS4 or Xbox One, not the same PS3 and 360. It's its own thing."

Quote two: "PC version will have its own sort of entity there. It's going to have a lot more of the features of PS4."

Not a case of no support though. @Adam_Bhatti : "I'm a huge supporter of the PC, I'm doing my best for the guys."

More from @Adam_Bhatti : "If anybody knew internally how much I support PC they would understand that."

Well, feck.

Last edited:

Quote one from @Adam_Bhatti re #PES2016 PC version: "It's not the same as PS4 or Xbox One, not the same PS3 and 360. It's its own thing."

Quote two: "PC version will have its own sort of entity there. It's going to have a lot more of the features of PS4."

Not a case of no support though. @Adam_Bhatti : "I'm a huge supporter of the PC, I'm doing my best for the guys."

More from @Adam_Bhatti : "If anybody knew internally how much I support PC they would understand that."

Well, feck.

PC version could be the best version...but its Konami.:RANT:

Well, feck.
:SAL:

What Bhatti said: "It's going to have a lot more of the features of PS4."

What any serious company would do: "It's going to have a lot more features than PS4."
I really can't understand that, dragging back the PC version intentionally so the PS4 version could look like the best of the lot.
Or to put it better, I perfectly understand it in terms of revenue, but it's still a spit in the face of PC gamers.

I mean, PES 2015 for PC wasn't a bad game yet it nearly was PS3 code (got somehow "confirmed" during the buildup to PES 2016 if I recall correctly, hybrid my a*$e).

Let's wait for the demo then, and for the price tag.

A PS3-ish product priced like PES 2015 PC could do if the demo convinced me.
A PS3-ish product priced like PES 2016 PS4 is something that I won't buy no matter how good is it. For the price of the next-gen game, we should have the next-gen game and nothing less.

Well this will be the first time that I haven't bought a footy game in around 20 years. changes to FIFA 16 can't justify shelling out £30-£40 and I'm certainly not willing to pay for another compromised version of PES.

Asim Tanvir ‏@AsimTanvir 5 sa.5 saat önce
Last bit re #PES2016 PC from @Adam_Bhatti: "I'll keep supporting the guys, and I'll do my best to be as transparent as possible this year."
6 retweet 3 favori
Yanıtla Retweetle6 Favorilere ekle3
Daha fazla
More from @Adam_Bhatti: "If anybody knew internally how much I support PC they would understand that." #PES2016
6 retweet 3 favori
Daha fazla
Not a case of no support though. @Adam_Bhatti: "I'm a huge supporter of the PC, I'm doing my best for the guys." #PES2016
6 retweet 3 favori
Daha fazla
Quote two: "PC version will have its own sort of entity there. It's going to have a lot more of the features of PS4." #PES2016
8 retweet 4 favori
Yanıtla Retweetle8 Favorilere ekle4
Daha fazla
8 retweet 7 favori
Yanıtla Retweetle8 Favorilere ekle7
Daha fazla
Full video interview with @Adam_Bhatti live soon, but time for some key quotes regarding the PC version now. #PES2016
Gömülü resim için kalıcı bağlantı
Fotoğrafı görüntüle 4 retweet 4 favori
Yanıtla Retweetle4 Favorilere ekle4
Daha fazla
You've been asking for it, time to deliver. #PES2016 PC version news!

#PES2016 PC will not be a new generation. PS4=XBOX>PC>PS3=XBOX360 As of last year.

It's not Adam Bhatti's fault. This is a decision from the higher ups in Konami. The title of this thread needs to be changed.

A hybrid version should be fine.

PC version could be the best version...but its Konami.:RANT:
Console versions outsell the PC version by 10 to 1, why would Konami put their main focus on the PC version?

It's not Adam Bhatti's fault. This is a decision from the higher ups in Konami. The title of this thread needs to be changed.

A hybrid version should be fine.

You're talking out of backside,mate! On all accounts!

Console versions outsell the PC version by 10 to 1, why would Konami put their main focus on the PC version?

Making a decent port is hardly "putting their main focus" on it.

:LOL: I knew it PES2016 on PC will be a crap. Until they stop making game for PS3/X360, PC version won't be like PS4/XO.

aaa.jpg

PS4/XO on the left, PC on the right.

As long as it's close to PS4 graphically and no input lag, I am fine.

I'm okay with this so long as gameplay is the same.

The one thing I do not want to hear is the line that EA used to give a few years back that the PCs aren't powerful enough. Because that's pure rubbish. The new consoles are so weak, so don't give us that line please.

At least this year we have official confirmation it will be a hybrid again.

You have many means to make your voice heard.

Don't buy the game
Buy the game and ask a Steam refund if you are not happy
Buy the game at lower price (as low as 20 euros) with websites selling low price Steam codes

I´m sorry for acting too dumb maybe,

but what does that mean??

It's not the same as PS4 or Xbox One, not the same PS3 and 360. It's its own thing.

That could mean everything.
Being too optimistic, it could mean that it could be even better than PS4?
Well, I doubt that, but it doesn´t really sound like it´s worse than PS4, does it?

And this:

PC version will have its own sort of entity there. It's going to have a lot more of the features of PS4.

A lot more than what? Than the PS3/XBOX360 versions or what?
Or a lot more than even the PS4??

Sigh...lol.

Well, let´s wait for the demo...

It's not the same as PS4 or Xbox One, not the same PS3 and 360. It's its own thing.

Well, I doubt that, but it doesn´t really sound like it´s worse than PS4, does it?

And this:

PC version will have its own sort of entity there. It's going to have a lot more of the features of PS4.

Sigh...lol.

Even better than Ps4 is impossible.

It's impossible because KONAMI doesn't really care about PC. Those words are to keep PC players hopeful about a great Pes 2016 Pc.

And this:

Sigh...lol.

It means pc version will have more ps4 features than last year but not all.
If you wont buy the ps4, you'll have to play fifa 16, pes on pc is going to be the same crap as last year.

Well I'm just hoping it's a good thing.

EDIT: I'll post these extra quotes from Adam in case they help reassure you guys.

@Adam_Bhatti: "I'm a huge supporter of the PC, I'm doing my best for the guys."

@Adam_Bhatti: "If anybody knew internally how much I support PC they would understand that."

@Adam_Bhatti: "I'll keep supporting the guys, and I'll do my best to be as transparent as possible this year."

Last edited:

Hoping too!

If it is a hybrid, then hopefully a better one than last year.

Goodbye crowds, goodbye dynamic weather, goodbye grass effects, what they are doing on PES16 PC version, i can do at home.

Back
Top Bottom