PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread

And that's exactly what he said. Good thing he mentioned he's working on getting the demo out before release for the PC guys so they'd judge themselves before deciding to buy.
No longer necessary since Steam now offers refunds. Besides, as we've seen each year, the demo never plays the same as the release version.

Well I guess that's even better then :) I wish we had something like that on consoles.

Re: PES2016 - Discussion & Wishlists ( **IGNORE ADAM BHATTI HES NOT FOR PC! **)

Don't think there is such deal. Xbox One version will be 1080p at release, they worked with Microsoft to achieve that.

well, then they are probably just plain stupid.

if they'd release a proper PC version trailer with 4k resolution and maximum LOD people would probably go crazy about it and the modding scene would be thriving again. but obviously konami doesn't want pc gamer's money...

giphy.gif

Is not a XBOX360 Game, not a PS3 Game, not even a XBOX ONE, or PS4?
Haaaa! I get it!
It's a PES 2016 with a lot of Adam Bhatti's faces on the fake players transformed their nose in to a Male Masturbator.
Very good indeed!
I'm going back to PES6 and play it again.
Should be nice if someone can able to add a Tool, with 20 new fake teams with hundreds of Fake Leagues on PES6, because that game deserves to have more love in their heart. That is a great 20 Anniversary for sure. I mean a big masturbation for PC i think. Even the Illusion games are better then Soccer. :R1
I'm going to spit on PES 2016 illegally one more year, untill they got a nother #ucking excusse to say sorry again in a couple few weeks.

People here bragging about how they will be illegally downloading PES 2016 are the same people complaining about Konami not putting any money/time into the PC version. Gosh, I wonder why Konami is moving from the PC to console gaming...

People here bragging about how they will be illegally downloading PES 2016 are the same people complaining about Konami not putting any money/time into the PC version. Gosh, I wonder why Konami is moving from the PC to console gaming...

They are doing this, because KONAMI tell before someone in South America make some bad thing to PES 2013.
Haaaa i remember!
Someone unlock all teams in the PES 2013 Demo before KONAMI announce is team list.
You get your answer now... ;)
Now we are going to paid the bad things they done.
It was someone in japan before doing that first...

Last edited:

and the best way to fight piracy is a crappy pc version? :APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

Re: PES2016 - Discussion & Wishlists ( **IGNORE ADAM BHATTI HES NOT FOR PC! **)

I don't want a next-gen PES 2016 on PC.
I want a fixed PES 2014 on PC. It was the only next-gen soccer title.
Pes 2015 was a tweaked down pes 2014.
It removed:
-collision phyics
-ball phusics
-body barycentre
-shirt physics
-extremely good footplanting
-seamless animations

I own PES 2014 and PES 2015 and I always thought the PES 2015 graphics were slightly better than 2014. Am I wrong then?

They are doing this, because KONAMI tell before someone in South America make some bad thing to PES 2013.
Haaaa i remember!
Someone unlock all teams in the PES 2013 Demo before KONAMI announce is team list.
You get your answer now... ;)
Now we are going to paid the bad things they done.
It was someone in japan before doing that first...
The 13 PC demo fiasco resulted in the 14 and 15 PC demos being delayed until after the full version was released. That is all. It has nothing to do with the issue of people like yourself who think it's not only okay to illegally download games, but who openly brag about it.

and the best way to fight piracy is a crappy pc version? :APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

Agree.

Piracy is stupid, support the PC version if you want to see the series continue on PC. Having said that, you don't respond to piracy by providing a crappier version and crappier service. Provide the best possible experience, with compelling online content for good measure.

Interview with CD Project Red::
Question: "How do you guys plan on combating piracy of Witcher 3?"
Answer: "By delivering the best experience we possibly can."

Agree.

Piracy is stupid, support the PC version if you want to see the series continue on PC. Having said that, you don't respond to piracy by providing a crappier version and crappier service. Provide the best possible experience, with compelling online content for good measure.

Interview with CD Project Red::
Question: "How do you guys plan on combating piracy of Witcher 3?"
Answer: "By delivering the best experience we possibly can."

And Konami is delivering the best experience on PC? No. :))

Crappy? Yeah, people who pirate games will make up any excuse to justify their behavior. It's called the "entitled" generation. PES 2015 was a very good game, worth every penny. But FIFA 15 wasn't, SO I DIDN'T BUY IT OR PLAY IT.

I personally wouldn't illegally download it, because if it's anywhere near as bad as PES 2015 then its not worth wasting bandwidth on.

I personally wouldn't illegally download it, because if it's anywhere near as bad as PES 2015 then its not worth wasting bandwidth on.
Bad and not worth it? You stated in another thread that PES 2015 gameplay was better than PES 2014. Is this a bipolar thing, or do you just enjoy being contrary and telling people they're talking out their backside etc?

Crappy? Yeah, people who pirate games will make up any excuse to justify their behavior. It's called the "entitled" generation. PES 2015 was a very good game, worth every penny. But FIFA 15 wasn't, SO I DIDN'T BUY IT OR PLAY IT.

PES 2015 was a good game, but not for PC.

Bad and not worth it? You stated in another thread that PES 2015 gameplay was better than PES 2014. Is this a bipolar thing, or do you just enjoy being contrary and telling people they're talking out their backside etc?

In terms of controller response, PES 2015 does have better gameplay but doesn't mean it's better game. Not that I have to justify myself to you but FYI last year I purchased PES 2015 for PC & later for PS4. The reason I opted to get it for PS4 because the PC version is so bad, visually.

BTW! No need to get pissy,mate!

If you like the game, good for you! Some of us PC gamers, however expect a higher standard.

Last edited:

Is not a XBOX360 Game, not a PS3 Game, not even a XBOX ONE, or PS4?
Haaaa! I get it!
It's a PES 2016 with a lot of Adam Bhatti's faces on the fake players transformed their nose in to a Male Masturbator.
Very good indeed!
I'm going back to PES6 and play it again.
Should be nice if someone can able to add a Tool, with 20 new fake teams with hundreds of Fake Leagues on PES6, because that game deserves to have more love in their heart. That is a great 20 Anniversary for sure. I mean a big masturbation for PC i think. Even the Illusion games are better then Soccer. :R1
I'm going to spit on PES 2016 illegally one more year, untill they got a nother #ucking excusse to say sorry again in a couple few weeks.

A REMINDER TO EVERYONE: NO TALK OF PIRACY HERE. READ THE RULES. IF YOU WANT TO BE BANNED, BE MY GUEST.

And if you want to "spit" on PES 2016 because it's not worth it, then simply don't buy it.

PES 2015 was a good game, but not for PC.
Why? Because the graphics weren't up to par with the PS4 version? Is that what the complaints are about here? Is that truly what people think this series needs: better graphics and entrance cutscenes?

PES 2015 suffered from a few major GAMEPLAY issues: the broken defensive compactness setting, high CPU pass percentages, lack of CPU goal variety, and lack of fouls. All of those same issues were present on the console version. Other than the graphics and cutscenes, the two versions were identical.

Why? Because the graphics weren't up to par with the PS4 version? Is that what the complaints are about here? Is that truly what people think this series needs: better graphics and entrance cutscenes?

PES 2015 suffered from a few major GAMEPLAY issues: the broken defensive compactness setting, high CPU pass percentages, lack of CPU goal variety, and lack of fouls. All of those same issues were present on the console version. Other than the graphics and cutscenes, the two versions were identical.

200.gif

ROFLMAO. are you serious?

gameplay wise ps4 version was lightyears ahead of that crappy ps3 port called pc version. i played both (pc and ps4) a lot und can assure you pc version has been massively downgraded on purpose. (graphically the pc version was alright, with mods/downsampling even better than the ps4 one)

Especially the entrance and substitution cutscenes are very important for the atmosphere imo. There's no reason to give them only to console users.

I'm glad that juce has unlocked it for PC also.

gameplay wise ps4 version was lightyears ahead of that crappy ps3 port called pc version. i played both (pc and ps4) a lot und can assure you pc version has been massively downgraded on purpose. (graphically the pc version was alright, with mods/downsampling even better than the ps4 one)
None of the issues I listed were "fixed" on the PS4 version, period, end of story. But sure, the PS4 graphics and cutscenes were "light years" better than the PC version... :BLINK:

None of the issues I listed were "fixed" on the PS4 version, period, end of story. But sure, the PS4 graphics and cutscenes were "light years" better than the PC version... :BLINK:

G A M E P L A Y ! ! !

G A M E P L A Y ! ! !
90% of the posts in the PS4 forum are complaints about how shit PES 2015 is. But now suddenly the gameplay was in fact "light years" better? You're not stating facts, you're re-writing history here to justify even more complaining about a potential hybrid PES 2016 on the PC.

You were the one who told someone they were talking out their backside just because they had something positive to say about a possible hybrid PC version. So don't play the victim here.

WHATEVER! :TTTH:

The gameplay was the same last year for both versions.

Back
Top Bottom