PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread

Like I've been discussing i feel they do this because they are using under-powered tech. The reason PES from 3-6 and 2008-2014 on PC always used the most updated version was because it was so simple and easy for the PC to handle it.

In essence, nothing has changed PES 2015 and 2016 could easily without any problems can be ported tot he PC, i think the issue fundamentally is the game is a PS3 game across all platforms and it would be highly embarrassing and would look bad on Konami if they did because i KNOW that the specs would be almost the same as we have now! Maybe at best 4GB ram recommended

Whats changed now is they are STILL using under powered tech and the PS4 has come out and Sony with their bullshit have made it hard for the game to be modded and updated like it was with the Option File culture on the PS3, last year the PC version was sabotaged on purpose because Sony and Konami knew that the PS4 version with little to no modding capability whatsoever would of been a useless product if the PC version was the same, people due tot he piracy crap would of just downloaded it for free at it would of hurt the PC sales somewhat.

The problem i feel lies with Sony and konami bending over for them and their incompetence. I guarantee if PES 2015/2016 could be updated just as well as it was back on the PS3 this wouldn't be a discussion. You should also notice the PS3 version graphically is being heavily sabotaged to make the PS4 version look better than it is.

Its all political from what i see, it's sounds as if it's high up these decisions are being made. What should change is next year if Konami bring a proper next gen product which moves totally away from the PS3 it WILL be ported to the PC since Konami and Sony wouldn't have any issues or worries with the game having low specs or the PC version looking miles better than the PS4 version, hopefully they would have made so much money this yer Konami would just port the PS4 version to the PC without even batting an eyelid.

We can only dream. More or less wishful thinking. i'm quite disappointed in konami.

This 'hybrid' PC version, regardless of whether it turns out to be any good or not, is symptomatic of a company that increasingly looks to have lost the plot. While EA and 2KSports brought parity between their PC and 'next-gen' console versions last year, Konami will be at least two years behind if they keep pushing hybrid versions of PES on the PC. Most other multi-platform developers are taking the PC seriously, thanks to the ease of porting between platforms and the growth of Steam. Konami, by comparison, look regressive, lazy, or possibly swayed by Sony politics (if that is indeed the case) and/or inbuilt cultural Sony bias. The latter in itself is somewhat backward thinking.

This 'hybrid' PC version, regardless of whether it turns out to be any good or not, is symptomatic of a company that increasingly looks to have lost the plot. While EA and 2KSports brought parity between their PC and 'next-gen' console versions last year, Konami will be at least two years behind if they keep pushing hybrid versions of PES on the PC. Most other multi-platform developers are taking the PC seriously, thanks to the ease of porting between platforms and the growth of Steam. Konami, by comparison, look regressive, lazy, or possibly swayed by Sony politics (if that is indeed the case) and/or inbuilt cultural Sony bias. The latter in itself is somewhat backward thinking.

Big time backward thinking. Big time.

What pisses me off, its not the fact that PC users are being left behind the scene, or the fact that we get a less good version in graphics and so on...It's only because of the money behind, the marketing and so on. Game companies are easily bought at this time. I wonder how much time it will take for PES to become a console exclusive. The way that konami is slowly getting licenses and more licenses i wouldn't be surprised if Sony dropped a contract big enough and they would easily keep the exclusivity of PES. Plus, konami has exclusives for console so its nothing new. Will i try it? Ofc i will...but i'm not really looking forward to it as i was looking the past year...

Well, they can go exclusive BUT they'll lose me as a fan. Been there, done that. Bought all their PS2 and PS3 versions (every year, never missed one version). But my consoling days are over. I don't do console gaming anymore. Once the gaming PC went in the living it was lights out for the consoles. They can`t even share files yet. They are so pathetic imo. So technologically behind it's not even funny.

It's unfortunate, cause I always defended PES on review sites, blogs, and twitch streams over Fifa. I`m always one of the first to defend them from fifa fanboys. If they go Sony exclusive you can forget that, I'm out completely. I'll play other games.

Well, they can go exclusive BUT they'll lose me as a fan. Been there, done that. Bought all their PS2 and PS3 versions (every year, never missed one version). But my consoling days are over. I don't do console gaming anymore. Once the gaming PC went in the living it was lights out for the consoles. They can`t even share files yet. They are so pathetic imo. So technologically behind it's not even funny.

It's unfortunate, cause I always defended PES on review sites, blogs, and twitch streams over Fifa. I`m always one of the first to defend them from fifa fanboys. If they go Sony exclusive you can forget that, I'm out completely. I'll play other games.

I could have written this post word-for-word. Exactly my stance too.

Well they really might not care for our stance. I'll go as far as to say that, they might see an increase sales since sony fanboys might just buy it in drones only because they get all the love from konami. So far as it's exclusive, it doesn't matter if it good or not, they'll buy it. pc gamers are the extreme opposite of that and konami can't have gamers who are not blind loyalists.

my opinion of course.

Last edited:

I tried 2015 on both PS4 and PC and I didn't feel any difference in gameplay, those who say it's different are probably the people who had issues with input lag

I tried 2015 on both PS4 and PC and I didn't feel any difference in gameplay, those who say it's different are probably the people who had issues with input lag

Yeah that's probably it. I play PES in borderless windowed mode. Vsync is turned off automatically (vsync can't apply to windows, only fullscreen mode). Ensures fps is at it's max --> No input lag.

Yeah that's probably it. I play PES in borderless windowed mode. Vsync is turned off automatically (vsync can't apply to windows, only fullscreen mode). Ensures fps is at it's max --> No input lag.
dont kid urself man, i've tried everything,even with those done bro there is input lag, players are heavy when moving, u cant get rid of it, on ps4 its never present coz it's the official version of the game not a hybrid one.

You should also notice the PS3 version graphically is being heavily sabotaged to make the PS4 version look better than it is.
This was the biggest issue I had with PES 2015. The deliberate gimping if the visuals was unforgivable and what added insult to injury was that the demo visuals weren't gimped on the PC. Had the visual details of the full game mirrored the demo, I would be content.

I'm currently running Windows 10 preview and PES 2015 is definitely running better for me than on Windows 7. Smoother and more responsive. Not on a par with PS4, but a definite improvement. Anyone else tried Win 10? I'm using PTE Patch with Fruits pitch mod.

dont kid urself man, i've tried everything,even with those done bro there is input lag, players are heavy when moving, u cant get rid of it, on ps4 its never present coz it's the official version of the game not a hybrid one.

it's so obvious. ppl who say there's no difference in gameplay either have no clue about pes or just want to troll/provoke.

Input lag isn't really a difference in gameplay. Did you read the post above yours? And let's put this to bed, because this is the 2016 thread.

So, a PES 2016 pc demo MAY be released before the console demo? Given the controversy that surrounded the PES 2013 demo hacking, I doubt Konami will do a u-turn on the decision to release PC demo after the full games release. Konami should begin with showing PC footage a soon as possible.

Wait guys... :TTTH: - I didn´t read this well...

“It’s not the same as PS4 or Xbox One. And it’s not the same as PS3 and X360. It’s its own thing. PS3 and X360 will see some minimal changes that will definitely benefit from the things like MasterLeague and micro improvements. And some of those things. And you’ll feel the gameplay change. The PC version will have its own sort of entity there. It’s got a lot more the features of PS4. A lot more the features of Xbox One.”

If is not the same as the consoles and it will have more things then both consoles.
Don´t you think we are going to have more good things ingame?
Or is just a Hybrid mirage?

I can tell for sure, we are going to have a great soccer game.
Adam just simplify the message correctly.
In fact the game was posting on the image from the back of consoles, and it's seems PC will be the first with better experience...

Waiting for the demo to dance. :APPLAUD:

If is not the same as the consoles and it will have more things then both consoles.

In fact the game was posting on the image from the back of consoles, and it's seems PC will be the first with better experience...

The chances of the PC version looking as good as the PS4 version are Practically zero. Konami will prioritise Playstion, XBOX and PC in that order.

The chances of the PC version looking as good as the PS4 version are Practically zero. Konami will prioritise Playstion, XBOX and PC in that order.

Relax dude and wait for the demo, to take off our problems. ;)

Again, "going to have a lot more the features of PS4 [than the previous game]" is different than "going to have a lot more features than PS4".

The difference is subtle, but in one case (the latter) it means that PC would be better than PS4, in the other case it means that it would have some next-gen features that PES 2015 didn't have but it's still not on par with PS4 (which is what they mean in my opinion).

Input lag isn't really a difference in gameplay. Did you read the post above yours? And let's put this to bed, because this is the 2016 thread.

i'm not talking about input lag, i'm talking about gameplay differences.

but okay, let's finish this topic. :ZZZ:

Personally, Konami got me in this one.
I bought a PS4 last year mainly for PES 2015, and I was a little disappointed. Then I started playing it on PC. A month ago I published the console on eBay to sell it because I honestly wasn't using it. I have FIFA 15 and PES 2015 on PS4 but I'm playing both games on PC because of the mods.

But as soon as I saw the new PES videos and read about the bad news about the PC version I decided to keep my PS4 to try it. If it isn't as good as I expect it to be, I will definetely sell it. But I want to be able to try it before I regret selling it.

Too bad we won't be able to share kits, and option files. I can't really stand playing with Man Blue and those fakes teams. Not because of the fake names and fake badges, but because of the kits. They should at least try to get the models close to the real kits even without the real badges or sponsors. Why can't they do that?

Too bad we won't be able to share kits, and option files. I can't really stand playing with Man Blue and those fakes teams. Not because of the fake names and fake badges, but because of the kits. They should at least try to get the models close to the real kits even without the real badges or sponsors. Why can't they do that?
Well, they may not create real kits for those teams without license, so obviously they also may not accurately reproduce those real kits with the ingame editor. Giving the kits the correct colors is probably the farthest they are allowed to go.

Honestly, fix the LOD for PC use, and fix the gameplay to focus on defense and less idiotic time-waste passing, I'll be happy.

Any chance I can get a global editor shipped with my copy? Naw, just kidding :D

I swear I would donate money for Jenkey to come back, because I know he could work miracle on PES 2016 and unlock many things to make it even better than the PS4 version or at least on par.

Agree, nothing we can really do about at the moment.. ;)

A good Fix "Gameplay" is the word to be Glorious master PC RACE.

PES 2015 even without cutscenes we be able to unlock them.
Graphics are good enough only the intro a few players get poor quality on the kits, a tiny fix should do it.
It's a clone of PES 2014, but more stable. :))
We are going to have a better stable version on 2016, or maybe not. :BORED:

I swear I would donate money for Jenkey to come back, because I know he could work miracle on PES 2016 and unlock many things to make it even better than the PS4 version or at least on par.

After the first caught from the police, jenkey stop working with freedom.

I personally don't give a fck about cutscenes, replay, HD turf and whatever graphical things consoles get, etc because I'm not a graphics wanker. :PP

I want an immersive experience! I can't play an ML for more than 1 season. There's nothing to do, there's no point. There's no thrill watching your players grow or bringing a second division team to the 1st league. BAL is even worse. I used to love this in 13.

My fcking wishlist:
>Make ML experience deeper. Seriously. Please. Motherfcking god I beg you. I thirst for FIFA career mode but want to kill myself when I play the matches.
>Bring back player feedback like 13. The cut-scenes where annoying but at least we get feedback from players. PES15 players are fcking robots. They don't get injured and they have no emotion.
>Fix the fcking defensive AI. What's the point of custom formations when they're dumb as fck off the ball?
>And lastly, HOW HARD IS IT TO MAKE THE CAMERA ANGLES LIKE FIFA? Does EA have a patent to this or something?! At least before we got tools to fix this but now all I keep thinking to myself, "I wish the fan view cam was a little bit closer."

I personally don't give a fck about cutscenes, replay, HD turf and whatever graphical things consoles get, etc because I'm not a graphics wanker. :PP

I want an immersive experience! I can't play an ML for more than 1 season. There's nothing to do, there's no point. There's no thrill watching your players grow or bringing a second division team to the 1st league. BAL is even worse. I used to love this in 13.

My fcking wishlist:
>Make ML experience deeper. Seriously. Please. Motherfcking god I beg you. I thirst for FIFA career mode but want to kill myself when I play the matches.
>Bring back player feedback like 13. The cut-scenes where annoying but at least we get feedback from players. PES15 players are fcking robots. They don't get injured and they have no emotion.
>Fix the fcking defensive AI. What's the point of custom formations when they're dumb as fck off the ball?
>And lastly, HOW HARD IS IT TO MAKE THE CAMERA ANGLES LIKE FIFA? Does EA have a patent to this or something?! At least before we got tools to fix this but now all I keep thinking to myself, "I wish the fan view cam was a little bit closer."

I feel you man. FIFA 15 Career Mode with PES 2016 Gameplay is what I want.

Back
Top Bottom