PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread

Don’t rub it in....

Dr.-Who.gif

You should ban whoever brought that Rush Football 2 video here first. It's becoming a nightmare! LOL

After the first caught from the police, jenkey stop working with freedom.

They actually sent police after him for UNLOCKING teams THEY put in the DEMO? :COP:

I just looked at the comments and i swear, people just don't do any research or have no clue whatsoever about how games are programmed.

LMA Manager did something on the exact same lines back more than 10 years ago here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqAa9eSOoNM

This is how that Rush Football is programmed every chance is a pre canned capture of animations resulting in a goal or missed chance, all they done is make all the movements highly realistic which is extremely simple to do for any company.

People must be really, really naive if they think its that easy to make a full game with that fluidity in animations. The company Inspired are not even creating a playable game here which you need instant responsiveness to direct input. Its literally just a video.

To even compare this to PES or FIFA or any football game, football kingdom etc.. is naive at best

I just looked at the comments and i swear, people just don't do any research or have no clue whatsoever about how games are programmed.

LMA Manager did something on the exact same lines back more than 10 years ago here:

This is how that Rush Football is programmed every chance is a pre canned capture of animations resulting in a goal or missed chance, all they done is make all the movements highly realistic which is extremely simple to do for any company.

People must be really, really naive if they think its that easy to make a full game with that fluidity in animations. The company Inspired are not even creating a playable game here which you need instant responsiveness to direct input. Its literally just a video.

To even compare this to PES or FIFA or any football game, football kingdom etc.. is naive at best

This is exactly what I was thinking, thank you for the verification, klash.

Rush Football 2 is just painful reminder that PES is not what it should be on its 20th anniversary. It is very easy to make a full game with that fluidity in animations.
However, KONAMI will never do it because it is bad for business. If PES 16 is a perfect game, who will buy PES 17? And, what could they possibly improve? Not to mention that people still play PES 6.
They know this and every year they focus on 10-year-old casual, console players who never dig deep enough to see all flaws in the game.
But, you already know all this, Banksy. So, lets be positive and have faith and stuff…

Last edited:

Exactly!

For all we know it could be similar to Tomb Raider were is setup isn't as good as the PS4 but its similar quality done.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/KxEwUBPh-bA/maxresdefault.jpg

only thing I'm sure is the gameplay will be practically the same across all 3 versions. There is nothing 'next gen' about PES2016 whatsoever.

Konami started this 3 game cycle off on the PS3 with PES 2014, so they will be working within the PS3 specifics until next year in which we will see a significant upgrade, next year we will start to see things which will really start to use the power of the PS4. Currently on PS4 PES is a PS3 game with better lighting

Rush Football 2 is just painful reminder that PES is not what it should be on its 20th anniversary. It is very easy to make a full game with that fluidity in animations.
However, KONAMI will never do it because it is bad for business. If PES 16 is a perfect game, who will buy PES 17? And, what could they possibly improve? Not to mention that people still play PES 6.
They know this and every year they focus on 10-year-old casual, console players who never dig deep enough to see all flaws in the game.
But, you already know all this, Banksy. So, lets be positive and have faith and stuff…

I do not agree.
If PES 16 was indeed close to perfect (because no football game will ever be perfect), I bet you my car PES 17 would double the sales.

But I agree that graphics could and should be 2 times better than what they are in PES 16 and animations should be twice as much. In the videos I've seen, I couldn't detect more than 5 different passing animations (and that includes all types of passing, from short passes to crosses, etc). Running animations (and every variation of different speeds a player uses to play real football) are also not enough.

When I watch every other sports game out there, it makes me feel angry about being a football fan. It would be much easier to be a Basketball fan or a Ice-Hockey fan, or a Baseball fan.

I see this and it makes me wanna shoot myself in the foot:

NHL%C2%AE-15_20140908003349.jpg

article_post_width_MLB_15_The_Show_screenshot_1.JPG

MLB-The-Show-15.jpg

realvoicenba2k14_610.jpg

2624286-nba2k15_pc.png

nba2k10_gsw_randolph_576.jpg

I think it's time for a third company to work on a football game to add a different perspective and put some extra pressure on Konami and EA. I don't think it will be happening but it would be so good for business.

I do not agree.
If PES 16 was indeed close to perfect (because no football game will ever be perfect), I bet you my car PES 17 would double the sales.

But I agree that graphics could and should be 2 times better than what they are in PES 16 and animations should be twice as much. In the videos I've seen, I couldn't detect more than 5 different passing animations (and that includes all types of passing, from short passes to crosses, etc). Running animations (and every variation of different speeds a player uses to play real football) are also not enough.

When I watch every other sports game out there, it makes me feel angry about being a football fan. It would be much easier to be a Basketball fan or a Ice-Hockey fan, or a Baseball fan.

I see this and it makes me wanna shoot myself in the foot:

NHL%C2%AE-15_20140908003349.jpg

article_post_width_MLB_15_The_Show_screenshot_1.JPG

MLB-The-Show-15.jpg

realvoicenba2k14_610.jpg

2624286-nba2k15_pc.png

nba2k10_gsw_randolph_576.jpg

I think it's time for a third company to work on a football game to add a different perspective and put some extra pressure on Konami and EA. I don't think it will be happening but it would be so good for business.

When is 2K going to make a football game?

That´s easy. They could just do what they did all those years e.g. cutting out features of previous versions and introduce them again in the next release :P.

Those 2K screens are watering my eyes!
Too bad I´m not that interested in those sports games, but that is definitely what a soccer game should look like this year!
I bet, people who are working at 2K were laughing their asses off when they saw PES 2015 for PC.

EDIT:
And yeah, that´s the BIG question: when will they make a football game??
How does that work? Is that actually possible with the licenses?
They probably couldn´t get as many as FIFA has.
Could a 3rd party get enough licenses to make a football game attractive to the market?

Last edited:

REALLY IT S FUCKKING SAD AFTER WATCHING THIS VIDEO (RUSH FOOTBALL 2)..ALL VIDEOGAMES ARE LIKE SPECTRUM GAMES COMPARE TO THIS ONE! :(
AMD YES NBA AND BASEBALL 2K ARE COMPLETLY DIFFERENT TO PES AND FIFA....IT S GRAPHICS FOR ADULT PEOPLE.

REALLY IT S FUCKKING SAD AFTER WATCHING THIS VIDEO (RUSH FOOTBALL 2)..ALL VIDEOGAMES ARE LIKE SPECTRUM GAMES COMPARE TO THIS ONE! :(
AMD YES NBA AND BASEBALL 2K ARE COMPLETLY DIFFERENT TO PES AND FIFA....IT S GRAPHICS FOR ADULT PEOPLE.

Baseball are not so good on PC, only NHL and NBA.
If they add the easy way like Baseball Stars 2, i considerated a good game.

That´s easy. They could just do what they did all those years e.g. cutting out features of previous versions and introduce them again in the next release :P.

Those 2K screens are watering my eyes!
Too bad I´m not that interested in those sports games, but that is definitely what a soccer game should look like this year!
I bet, people who are working at 2K were laughing their asses off when they saw PES 2015 for PC.

EDIT:
And yeah, that´s the BIG question: when will they make a football game??
How does that work? Is that actually possible with the licenses?
They probably couldn´t get as many as FIFA has.
Could a 3rd party get enough licenses to make a football game attractive to the market?

On one hand i'd love another company to come into the Football gaming business.

On the other hand, what the fuck do 2K Sports know about football or soccer since they are based in that part of the world :TTTH:

Their Basketball games are top class because they have been doing them almost as long as FIFA and PES have been doing football games.

Also their Basketball game is their only proper outstanding football title. With how harsh and unforgiving people are i'm not surprised they have no interest in making one. Look at pure football and how much hate that git, fair enough it was a bit shit but people really laid into them! Lords of Football again, another title people had no time for.

Troll post

Ever thought about there maybe lots of older gamers who don't want to adapt to the newer titles and would rather play in 8 directions on a D-Pad based game, rather than use the manual or 1 bar passing with manual shooting even.

PES6 is a game you can play and win while stoned out of your face on some fine lemon haze. Its a easy balanced game.

Last edited:

realvoicenba2k14_610.jpg

2624286-nba2k15_pc.png

That's nothing man. PES & FIFA look like Atari games compared to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dATvYZb2QBE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL46dpNEPPA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFrwdtmUjww

Konami next year really need to go all out on graphics! Its about time we have full 3D kits with full 3D bodies and shirt tugging, dirt and ripped shirts!

Comparing football games to other genres is not fair. It must be difficult to have awesome graphics in football games if even EA still doesn't manage to do it.

They usually are good at graphics.

Most important is gameplay. Graphics are a distant second.

as long as the gameplay is poop, yes :D
and take into account where is the competitor at graphic wise too, on the same level in general. so no need to rush for PES, nor FIFA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom