PES vs. FIFA - Fanboy Fight Thread......

Hellenes,why don't you grow up? This little fifa is crap thing is just boring,you are boring.You are playing WE9LE because you have not invested in a PS3/360,WE10 is better than WE9LE.This can go on and on,but we are bored of your shite so be a good lad and santa will bring you up to speed next chrismas. or don't you care if that lives or dies?:roll:

Santa is your marketing trick that fuels the christmas industry...in Greece the marketing bloodsuckers have capitalised on the true story of St Basil that was a bishop that helped kids around 4th century ad...however this miserable santa clown came from the west and ruined our true saint...
As for me being boring or entertaining (should I amuse you?)its the same as you guys bashing PES and praising tennis oups sorry i meant bouncy oops soz i meant FIFA...
For the last time for me PES2008 is crap but FIFA while improved is not better than WE9LE...so If anything else comes thats better than what I currently enjoy Ill get it...
And do you want me to get into FIFA08 PC?

Santa is your marketing trick that fuels the christmas industry...in Greece the marketing bloodsuckers have capitalised on the true story of St Basil that was a bishop that helped kids around 4th century ad...however this miserable santa clown came from the west and ruined our true saint...
As for me being boring or entertaining (should I amuse you?)its the same as you guys bashing PES and praising tennis oups sorry i meant bouncy oops soz i meant FIFA...
For the last time for me PES2008 is crap but FIFA while improved is not better than WE9LE...so If anything else comes thats better than what I currently enjoy Ill get it...
And do you want me to get into FIFA08 PC?

ok, to put you out of your misery, fifa 08 on the xbox 360 is better than WE9LE :applause:

You know when you drop a piece of toast and it lands butter side down.

And you think you have got all the carpet hairs out of it.

But when you take a bite you get carpet hair in your mouth.

Well thats what PES 2008 is like.

It looks OK but in actual fact it is not.

Fin.

It doesn't even look ok to be honest, it has terrible cartoony graphics and loads of slowdown!

You know when you're out and you step in dog shit...

Then you look back at the squelched dogshit...

Well that is PES

:)

lol @ tim... that is actually very true! I still dont see how people can say that PES is better than FIFA (Next Gen Wise) this year.... what are they smoking?

You confuse little bit better with HUGELY better like it always was...
Hell WE9LE is better than FIFA08 and PES2008 combined...Of course you should NOT be a finished and cum soaked graphics whore to understand that...

Re: UEFA Euro 2008

Uhm i might be getting a brand new elite for this one, hopefully it makes less noise than my old premium.

Peter Moore at EA Sport has been a good thing, the man knows how to listen to the fans. I am sure fifa 09 is gonna be stunning.

P.S.
I can't wait to laugh my ass off with the new pes 2009 threads

Last edited:

I can't wait to laugh my ass off with the new pes 2009 threads
... which tells me you will not give PES 2009 a single chance, even if it is a big improvement. I will keep that in mind when I read your future post overthere. I will not take your posts about PES 2009 serious anymore :TD:

I haven't made any post about pes2009 since there is no info about that, but i am glad to see you haven't changed your blind prokonami attitude....

I haven't made any post about pes2009 since there is no info about that, but i am glad to see you haven't changed your blind prokonami attitude....

I think you missed my posts in this topic where I said that UEFA2008 is a very good game... just read my posts before you judge ;)
You just assume PES 2008 will be bad; you just assume I have a blind pro Konami-attitude. Please, just for once, please try to write a well founded post :D

Last edited:
So which is better - FIFA/EURO or PES/WE? There's only one way to find out... FIIIIIIIIIGGGHHTTT!!!!!

When are they going to put more ex-Soviet and South American teams in Fifa ?

River, Boca and a Brazilian league half full of fake teams is a bit shoddy. If you want to recreate the Copa Libertadores (the second biggest club competition in the world) you've only got like 10% of the teams. They should put the whole Argentine league in the game, and then have teams like Colo Colo, Cúcuta, Cerro Porteño, Nacional and Cienciano in the game.

And there are NO teams from Eastern Europe except the Czech league and Poland. They need teams like Steaua Bucharest, Dinamo Zagreb, Hadjuk Split, Crvena Zvezda, Partizan, Dinamo Kyiv, Shaktar, and the whole league of Russia, instead of teams like AC Lugano and Pogoń Szczecin

They were in the "Rest Of World" section I think? On 360.

It's still poor though, not only were there only one or two big names in there that should have been present, but not even all of the final Champions League teams were in there. Stupid.

In my opinion, Fifa 08 will continue to be the best football simulation until fifa 09 (fingers crossed here). Runer-up: Euro 2008.

Euro 2008 will be the most fun football game to play until fifa 09 (fingers even more crossed here). Runer-up: Swos

And about Pes... I lost any hope after pes6, really, seeing the old engine was being stretched to next gen and the gameplay was getting worse every year. Then, if pes 2009 happens to be a great simulation, with deep control scheme and good physics and it's not entirely scripted and formations do mean something and there's some decent AI, then I will be very very glad. But it would surprise me, really.

Back
Top Bottom