PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone noticed some low-powered pass on PA0 is green? I can't remember I missed a player with any of those green passes.

I noticed too, that PA0 power bar starts from green.
I hope PES is not ruining manual by implementing some assisted aspects to it.
ezgif-5-52f5cc4ec5.gif

I saw this too. 1% power gives you green bar. I wonder if there's some reasoning behind it, like "no player would miss a 2 yard pass"

the hardest part at first will be when you are one on one with the Keeper, some shots will go to the corner flag just from muscle memory, but very satisfying when you score
corner flag!? throw ins i tell you, throw ins!! :BYE:
i have been there. but it gets better over time... and then its nice and natural! :D keep it up!!

edit:
pics of people buying physical copies or downloading the retail all over twitter! just can't go there anymore! ;)

Last edited:
I did a course on production and inventory management but i still cannot fathom why, as a retailer, you'd have boxes of CDs back at your inventory ready to be moved to the front display knowing most of them would sell instantly, especially when you got bills to pay. But you somehow hold off because the ''date'' says so. If i had a store and if little Jimmy showed up 3 days prior to the release date in hopes of getting the game early, i'd go back and get him a copy in a heartbeat. Maybe that's why i dont have a store. :BORED:

I did a course on production and inventory management but i still cannot fathom why, as a retailer, you'd have boxes of CDs back at your inventory ready to be moved to the front display knowing most of them would sell instantly, especially when you got bills to pay. But you somehow hold off because the ''date'' says so. If i had a store and if little Jimmy showed up 3 days prior to release date in hopes of getting the game early, id go back and get him a copy in a heartbeat. Maybe that's why i dont have a store. :BORED:
I reckon you'd be ok as a small retailer, however I reckon they might risk being able to distribute it in future.

I reckon you'd be ok as a small retailer, however I reckon they might risk being able to distribute it in future.
Its amazing, isn't it ? The dynamics when you are a big corporate and a market provider ? You can release a game an entire month earlier than your usual release data/competitor's release date in hopes to get the sales/exposure up but you can't let small retailers release a game a day or two early to keep their loyal customers like little Jimmy happy. :COP:

I was able to download the game i bought a few weeks ago, but it's not playable until tonight 11pm cst

I'm looking forward to play from 2nd division ML as i always do.. would somebody be so kind to confirm if Red Star FC is in the L2? and if they are in there, are they rocking their uniform with the Vice logo on them?

Thank you so much in advance, lovely kit if they do and they'll be my pick for this year's campaign.

I did a course on production and inventory management but i still cannot fathom why, as a retailer, you'd have boxes of CDs back at your inventory ready to be moved to the front display knowing most of them would sell instantly, especially when you got bills to pay. But you somehow hold off because the ''date'' says so. If i had a store and if little Jimmy showed up 3 days prior to the release date in hopes of getting the game early, i'd go back and get him a copy in a heartbeat. Maybe that's why i dont have a store. :BORED:

Because things have set dates and as a retailer youre supposed to honour the conditions that you agreed to. There are lots of moving parts to a release date - for one, the places that are supposed to get the early reviews would be undermined if everyone had a copy in hand days or weeks before the official review date.

I don't see the issue to be honest. Things have set dates for a reason.

Seem logical. Will try to save my green passes and inspect when I have time.:DD
I think there is some assist even with PA0 (manual). When I try FIFA with all manual I am not able to make succesfull pass at all, in PES it looks I am master of manual instead. Try it if you can.

I don't think I've ever lived near a shop that has done this. Shame too, I'm not hopeful about SimplyGames delivering early this year. I'm off all day Wednesday too, so if it doesn't arrive then I've got to wait until later Thursday night.

Used to happen all the time around here back in the day. But now, I don't know any smaller game stores around here. All I have around here in the UK is Game and CEX. I used to get my games early from Gamestation but I think they was brought out by Game. Sadly.

I remember near me in the Trafford Centre Manchester I would play all the shops off by ringing saying Pes had been released. From 4-6 always released early then thinking one of the others had sold copies before them losing sales. They used to send staff down to check but that doubt always got me a copy a couple of days early. Me and my mates peppered the shops until the fines started being threatened.

Had an indie shop in Stretford gave me COD4 a week early and Pes2008 and 9 a week early but since never got a sniff really

Gone PC ado got no chance CD keys code and activation not right till Thursday

Me too. We were always portrayed as the reason WENB was in the state it was and it's nice to have a bit of vindication, considering of those three, two are banned and one hasn't ever ventured over.

I felt great when it was nuked and it felt like such a fresh start on here; I was glad to be done with him and the constant baiting. Then Daniel appeared again and picked up his usual schtick, so glad the mods here saw through his bullshit and got rid, despite all the crying he did on Twitter about it.

Anyway, sorry for going :OT:!

The third guy I assume you are referring to is pesmunki? Actually on his own I thought he was okay, albeit he was living in cloud cuckoo land a lot of the time, he at least added something genuine to the debate and didn't claim to speak for Konami.

In other news I'm still on holiday and haven't managed to try PES 2019 yet :( I found a PS4 in a play area for kiddies at a supermarket today so I went on a stealth mission to install PES (it only had FIFA), but the damn WIFI seemed to be blocking the PS4 ports so I couldn't get onto the store.

I think there is some assist even with PA0 (manual). When I try FIFA with all manual I am not able to make succesfull pass at all, in PES it looks I am master of manual instead. Try it if you can.
I haven't tried FIFA on manual but I agree that there's a bit of assist to current PA0.
What I'm trying to say is, it looks like they're adding more assisted element to the current PA0 setup with those GREEN power bars.
On PES2018, those green power bar doesn't exist on PA0.

difference is that in fifa you can control pass direction until player kick the ball. in pes you can change direction until you press pass button, same for shooting
Actually in PES, you can control the direction until the exact moment you release the pass/shoot button(or when the power bar stops).
That means, you can still change direction while the power is building up. The direction locks when you release it(power bar stops).

Actually in PES, you can control the direction until the exact moment you release the pass/shoot button(or when the power bar stops).
That means, you can still change direction while the power is building up. The direction locks when you release it(power bar stops).
nope. try to play first time pass in manual and after holding pass button try to change direction, you can't! in fifa works what you described

nope. try to play first time pass in manual and after holding pass button try to change direction, you can't! in fifa works what you described
Firstly, it's very hard to change direction between pressing and releasing the pass button, so the change of direction is very minimal but does matter.
If I have time now, I'll make you a video just to prove it. Unfortunately, I'm working.:DD
Have you done some test? What tools did you use?

EDIT: I was able to find a footage that I saved yesterday.
If you can't change direction while you're pressing the shoot/pass, why is the arrow on L2 shot still moving?

You can, until you release the button..then power bar stops, arrow locks.
It's just "minimal" that we can't see it real time.
That "minimal" change of direction might the difference between hitting the post and scoring a goal.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_5.gif

Last edited:
Does the CPU ever misplace a pass or take a bad first touch? Played for an hour this evening and not seen either, I miss the first touch slider!

I'd say, does every player ever fail a stop/first touch generally? I mean precisely the various trapping ball animations, not the ones in which the player is supposed to randomly repel the ball.. is it even planned to happen like, at all? Between my demo time and all the videos I saw, I swear I can't remember a single occasion I've seen somebody noticeably fail one.. that's maybe the biggest thing that I just can't stand at all gameplay wise. It seems somehow even worse than 2018.

Is it just me or people are so worry and so wanting to make faces like Messi, Umtiti, Mbappe, Pogba more perfect ?

Ffs, the faces of those players are already good enough. They should be more worry and putting more efforts to the generic faces.

Imo, the more the merrier. Worry less about faces thst are already there.

Is it just me or people are so worry and so wanting to make faces like Messi, Umtiti, Mbappe, Pogba more perfect ?

Ffs, the faces of those players are already good enough. They should be more worry and putting more efforts to the generic faces.

I'd like it if the faces, or at least hair was editable in game, like the early Fox Engine games. I had no problem updating all hairstyles in PES 2014. Plus, we can create some fun shit.

Got to keep those hairstyles up to date, right? Leaves no time to update other crucial parts of the game, but the kids on the twitters will love it!

Got to keep those hairstyles up to date, right? Leaves no time to update other crucial parts of the game, but the kids on the twitters will love it!

Sadly it's becoming the priority for many (I'm assuming younger) gamers. FIFA forums are great evidence of this where the "faces" thread is always the biggest on the forum and is well over a 100 pages long. You'll also get multiple threads if a big player changes their hair asking when it will be changed in game.

Pathetic but it won't change now sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom