PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2018/08/28/pes-2019-review

IGN gave the game 8.2. Last year, PES 2018 got 9.5.
IGN
ign-rating-for-call-of-duty-ghosts_fb_2430213.jpg

anyone from the us with the full game? is the myclub auction house still there?

oh, and is there a website like pesdb.net for pes2019?

Last edited:
It plays the same to me so far. Reds seem to lack a tad too pinkish. Maybe it’s just me. Any Americans on the forum? I know they took out Dortmund, but “Pulisic” is still in commentary name database which is cool.

so this means US national team is licensed?!

same here if it ships to Australia for that price il definitely buy it too, if not il wait till fifa comes out and the game should drop in price considerably by then cos people will start to trade it in for fifa.

but player names are correct? or is there another pulisic?
Actually, sorry but there's no evidence to support my statement. The NT may be licensed, but chances are they left the commentary files in game. They always do.
Edit- Still unlicensed with fake players.
Source: IGN Review

Last edited:
A little off topic, but trying to find an answer to this... If I unlock a "legend" in myclub, do they get added to my ongoing ML campaign, like in free agents or something, or would I have to restart ML? Is that even possible?

Give me your honest opinion ...

When you defend, do you jockey?

I do, I play completely without X and [] pressure in defense, maybe since 14. I saw my old vids of PES11 and I was a [] pressure user :BLUSH:

I gotta say tho, it doesn't give you a lot of benefit in PES. Maybe only in 10v10 mode, when all players are human, we have to do our own tracking and containing using a fixed player.

I wish for the day when defense is fun and detailed to play. I just came across this video today and it looks for fun, reminds me of my playing days:

1v1 take ons are fun to play, whether as an attacker or defender. Predicting where the ball will be, taking the ball, not the legs, not just slamming the body. Being able to read the move, and being able to control your body to match the move.

We don't have enough defensive tools to use in PES. Jockeying is singular. At least we had nudges and elbow charges in 14 with R-stick. We need more tools more options for decision making!

Enough is enough. How this game doesn't fall foul of selling regulations I don't know. It's a blatant bait and switch.

They can probably get away with the "Dynamic Lighting" fiasco on a technicality but transfers being fixed, 40 man squads and other things are just blatant outright lies.

You couldn't lie about the features of cars you were selling and not get prosecuted so why is it seemingly OK to lie about video games? We use this forum and look for news so discover the bullshit, but many people will buy this game on what Konami has said and will only know they've been duped when they fire the game up for the first time. It really is disgusting behavior.

I believe snap zones are more like these(white circle, picture below). It's much smaller than what you think because I can still pass in a space, that is a couple feet from a teammate.
I agree to your "reaction zone" but I don't consider that as a snap zone.

Well, I dunno, maybe it is more free in 19. Tho I have a feeling it's the reaction that's been bump down. Passes in PA0 don't really go exactly as your aim, so there's something correcting your inputs. I've no idea if it's stat based, probably just game mechanics to make it playable (true freedom is insanely difficult to play with).

Snap zone for me, Is the zone where the pass can be received by a player without moving(moving left or right, or diagonally). If the receiver needs to move when receiving a pass(moves towards the left or right, or diagonally), it didn't snap.

I still think of it as a snap if player moves to the ball. You can put the controller down on your couch after the pass, and the player will still move to the ball by himself. Almost like it's latched on. Related post (see: rails): https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/p...discussion-thread.77510/page-372#post-3273799

The stationary snap doesn't really happen much in PES. Maybe in PA4?

Firstly, it's very hard to change direction between pressing and releasing the pass button, so the change of direction is very minimal but does matter.
If I have time now, I'll make you a video just to prove it. Unfortunately, I'm working.:DD
Have you done some test? What tools did you use?

EDIT: I was able to find a footage that I saved yesterday.
If you can't change direction while you're pressing the shoot/pass, why is the arrow on L2 shot still moving?

You can, until you release the button..then power bar stops, arrow locks.
It's just "minimal" that we can't see it real time.
That "minimal" change of direction might the difference between hitting the post and scoring a goal.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_5.gif

In my view pass direction change after pressing the button changed a lot since PES2018. In PES2018 pass direction was locked as soon as you touched the pass or shoot button. In PES2019 you have a lot more time to adjust after giving the command. It´s not until the ball leaves the players foot (which would probably result in some strange animation or unrealistic physicality), but much longer than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom