PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mainstreaming it,ballsy and great move you guys did on the Daniel gate
Hats off for being independent and not bending over.
I definitely agree.
He asked for it, really.

When you join a forum you should expect to find people who have different views than yours, you should be able to respect them and, while it's possible, discuss them.
He failed at this, and this proves he wasn't here with the correct "forum" mindset.

The point being that no mod, no patch, no PES/FIFA related website should be paid.
I don't know who the hell started this trend but it must come to an end.

Paying for option files, kits, and now... GUIDES? Yeah right.
Paying for a half-finished product like PES itself is enough.

Pay full game.
Pay for Option File.
No thanks.

Waiting for a good prize game.
Waiting for Smoke Patch.
Thanks.

Not even a lot of people have the same bucket.

I definitely agree.
He asked for it, really.

When you join a forum you should expect to find people who have different views than yours, you should be able to respect them and, while it's possible, discuss them.
He failed at this, and this proves he wasn't here with the correct "forum" mindset.
He felt like a "yes man" sent here by Konamis Myclub department.
Really sad to see,thought he'd have some transparency regarding the game.
Are you getting it on pc or Xbox?
And a big congrats on your birthday mate.

I will buy pes this year if konami release more licenced teams in other teams europe, or it give us more genetic teams to have 2 Perfect UEFA competicions it will never get's real since day one. Forced to use patches without having a complete option file for good.

I've only been here short while. You are all bonded and know each other well at this stage. I only caught a glimpse of him and he was walking promotion of Konami. There was no arguments there.
Still - it takes balls to fire an "inside" man from a cannon like this.

He felt like a "yes man" sent here by Konamis Myclub department.
Really sad to see,thought he'd have some transparency regarding the game.
Are you getting it on pc or Xbox?
And a big congrats on your birthday mate.
Getting it on PC again, can't resist the editing possibilities... :LOL:
Bu the way, thanks man! I may be getting older but I'm still young at heart and that's all important!

Guys, only recently i started playing on no pass support, but i still have basic shooting. Does that annoy you when you find player with no support but assisted shooting?
Does that give me much of an advantage?

And for players having manual shots - is it hard to switch?

Yes, it is extremely annoying. Game breaking, really. Basic shooting is so much easier than manual. People want to play full manual matches for a reason so it just ruins the game to play against an assisted shooter. Would you be okay playing against assisted passer? Because its just as unfair really.

But I'm not blaming any players, to be clear. This is solely Konami's fault for not implementing proper filters so that full manual players could avoid assisted users if they wanted.

I think the site was blacklisted as of last month, and banning Daniel has pretty much rubber-stamped it. (Could be wrong, but it's pretty late to be receiving a review copy now.)

Daniel got banned lol?? Damn you guys are quick, he was allowed to run rampant on wenb for so long. I saw when he joined here he was again already making promises that in all likelihood couldn't keep (not like he's a developer or anything).

I would like to see these posts if anyone can link them.

Getting it on PC again, can't resist the editing possibilities... :LOL:
Bu the way, thanks man! I may be getting older but I'm still young at heart and that's all important!
Understandable,if I I had a gaming pc I'd probably get Pes games on it rather than PS3/Xbox one.

People want to play full manual matches for a reason so it just ruins the game to play against an assisted shooter.
The way I was looking at this was that "advanced" shots were overpowered. Manual shots - well, never tried them so most likely id be utter crap.
And I actually thought that people who play (and are used to) manual shooting will have advantage over me, as their possibilities are endless. Where as I can only shot in 3 directions.
But I can understand where you are coming from, so if I decide to stick to No Pass Support I will also switch to manual shooting.
Cheers!

And I actually thought that people who play (and are used to) manual shooting will have advantage over me, as their possibilities are endless.

I wouldn't say 'endless'...
Not at all.

But advanced shooting is a little more exciting because it does give you more possibilities (more possible outcomes) and because it's harder to perform, so when you score how you intended or how you saw it in your mind, it feels a lot better.

The way I was looking at this was that "advanced" shots were overpowered. Manual shots - well, never tried them so most likely id be utter crap.
And I actually thought that people who play (and are used to) manual shooting will have advantage over me, as their posibioities are endless. Where as I can only shot in 3 directions.
But I can understand where you are coming from, so if I decide to stick to No Pass Support I will also switch to manual shooting.
Cheers!

Yeah their possibilities are endless, and that includes their possibility to make mistakes! Whereras assisted players only have to worry about a couple of directions which work most of the time because thats how assisted works in this game and fifa (makes things easier - reduces error).

Play however you want dude. I can only tell you how full manual players feel when playing vs assisted. If you switch to manual shooting you may still be matched with assisted shooters because, again, of the poor filters, so you would be putting yourself at a disadvantage.

If you didn't know, green power bar = assisted, & yellow power bar = manual. So depending on what you see your opponent use, you could always pause the game and change it to match theirs.

I would like to see these posts if anyone can link them.
I think this is the post that contributed the most.
After that, he was given the chance to explain, to express himself. Instead, he just kept on posting excuses (like the infamous Next year™ one) and, basically, promoting the game while ignoring any kind of feedback and refusing to take notice of any post that wasn't a "this game is great" one.

Daniel got banned lol?? Damn you guys are quick, he was allowed to run rampant on wenb for so long. I saw when he joined here he was again already making promises that in all likelihood couldn't keep (not like he's a developer or anything).

I dare to say that WENB without (paid) community influencers and some simple moderation would have been a similiar cool place like here. All discussions were down to 3 specific members which could fill the boards with pure marketing agenda, apart of this the discussion was quite as deep and unbiased as it is here. I think it´s a great thing to be united now.

I wouldn't say 'endless'...
Not at all.

But advanced shooting is a little more exciting because it does give you more possibilities (more possible outcomes) and because it's harder to perform, so when you score how you intended or how you saw it in your mind, it feels a lot better.

I liked advanced shooting but Oh those circles , can they be removed ?

I think this is the post that contributed the most.
After that, he was given the chance to explain, to express himself. Instead, he just kept on posting excuses (like the infamous Next year™ one) and, basically, promoting the game while ignoring any kind of feedback and refusing to take notice of any post that wasn't a "this game is great" one.

Thank you for finding that.

I dare to say that WENB without (paid) community influencers and some simple moderation would have been a similiar cool place like here. All discussions were down to 3 specific members which could fill the boards with pure marketing agenda, apart of this the discussion was quite as deep and unbiased as it is here. I think it´s a great thing to be united now.

Agreed. It was the poor moderation (not the lack of it) that allowed those specific users to continue for so long too. And yes, hopefully this place is able to filter the discussion properly so the bad posters don't get to ruin it for everyone else.

I'll end this topic here as I think this is going off topic. Anyone who wants to carry on this discussion feel free to PM me.

Play however you want dude. I can only tell you how full manual players feel when playing vs assisted. If you switch to manual shooting you may still be matched with assisted shooters because, again, of the poor filters, so you would be putting yourself at a disadvantage

I like No Support. Gives much more freedom and keeps you focused all the time. Especially since in pes19 demo PassSupport 1 felt more assisted than in pes18. Sometimes it was picking different targets for me, which I couldnt stand.

All I want is to play fair game, where nobody is annoyed from the beginning. Thats why I asked for your opinions. So I will practice full manual and go online once I stop killing supporters with my shots. :D
Appreciate all the answers.

@Emroth I am long time member here and I write from time to time but I read every day. I can tell you that this forum is place when people talk straight and no b****it about the game we love. Some people come and go but moderators are great and fair. I know Daniel from other forum who was very close with Adam and Asim before they start to work at Konami, even them were members of that forum. The thing is Daniel was full of superlatives about the game only and with that in mind sometimes he was not honest and made wrong impression about the game. I can see evo-web coming like underground of pes players, hated by Konami PR itself :D which for me is cool :)

About manual shooting, I switched to full manual back in pes 2014, it was little harder at the beggining but game opens up wheb you get used to. Now when full game is around a corner practice a little in training mode, belive me goals will be more satisfying :)

I will buy pes this year if konami release more licenced teams in other teams europe, or it give us more genetic teams to have 2 Perfect UEFA competicions it will never get's real since day one. Forced to use patches without having a complete option file for good.
If you are using the PEU league to create the Bundesliga, you'll end up with four fake teams to edit. Sparta Prague are one that I want.

The Columbian league is a strange one. After the seven leagues were announced, we were told that two more were to be announced. Shortly after we got the Turkish league and its been silence ever since. The game is out tomorrow and they still aint announced it or even put it on there official website.
Some people on Twitter think something is up and it will be removed in a DLC. They've paid for this license. Its not going anywhere.

Speaking of something being up, what's up with PESFan? Its still down??
Game is out tomorrow? Is it not Friday?

If you didn't know, green power bar = assisted, & yellow power bar = manual. So depending on what you see your opponent use, you could always pause the game and change it to match theirs.
Anyone noticed some low-powered pass on PA0 is green? I can't remember I missed a player with any of those green passes.

I noticed too, that PA0 power bar starts from green.
I hope PES is not ruining manual by implementing some assisted aspects to it.
ezgif-5-52f5cc4ec5.gif

Last edited:
only remember the boots system which makes me laugh.

But normally, a 70 player will increase if you do great things with him and he's got a good rating on every matchs. You can transforms a basic player to a valuable player if you plays outstanding on one year with him > of course regarding to the opposition, important matchs.

if the Players stats get a bigger boost the better you play with him, i'm fine with that, will try it this year

about the boot thing, did they take this idea from NBA2K? i remember you could get a +10 dunk rating and leaping ability if you purchased a certain kind of boot, just weird, glad they abandoned it

Me, being a nerd, will use two accounts for online. FUMA with one and PA1 + Adv shooting/through balls with the other.

I like No Support. Gives much more freedom and keeps you focused all the time. Especially since in pes19 demo PassSupport 1 felt more assisted than in pes18. Sometimes it was picking different targets for me, which I couldnt stand.

All I want is to play fair game, where nobody is annoyed from the beginning. Thats why I asked for your opinions. So I will practice full manual and go online once I stop killing supporters with my shots. :D
Appreciate all the answers.
the hardest part at first will be when you are one on one with the Keeper, some shots will go to the corner flag just from muscle memory, but very satisfying when you score

Me too. We were always portrayed as the reason WENB was in the state it was and it's nice to have a bit of vindication, considering of those three, two are banned and one hasn't ever ventured over.

I felt great when it was nuked and it felt like such a fresh start on here; I was glad to be done with him and the constant baiting. Then Daniel appeared again and picked up his usual schtick, so glad the mods here saw through his bullshit and got rid, despite all the crying he did on Twitter about it.

Anyway, sorry for going :OT:!

The Columbian league is a strange one. After the seven leagues were announced, we were told that two more were to be announced. Shortly after we got the Turkish league and its been silence ever since. The game is out tomorrow and they still aint announced it or even put it on there official website.
Some people on Twitter think something is up and it will be removed in a DLC. They've paid for this license. Its not going anywhere.

Speaking of something being up, what's up with PESFan? Its still down??
It's incresibly weird. Didn't someone say that EA's contract with the Colombian FA ran later into August? Maybe they can't announce it until the day of release?

A shop called GForce is Glasgow is selling it. No major retailers are sadly.
I don't think I've ever lived near a shop that has done this. Shame too, I'm not hopeful about SimplyGames delivering early this year. I'm off all day Wednesday too, so if it doesn't arrive then I've got to wait until later Thursday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom