PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dlmn_vYXcAA6j-Q.jpg:small

DlmoJ1pWwAENoEd.jpg:small

It's beyond ridiculous.
They're an interesting bunch.

I think I caused a bit of a furore on Reddit about them and they all rallied and defended their set-up but it's an absolute shit-show.

They cited PES Master's decision to start a paid membership system as a reason that my problem is a personal one with them (I don't even know any of them), yet they completely fail to see the irony that it's almost certainly their own paid membership system that inspired PES Master to do the same.

They're good at playing the victim too, which is probably why Konami like them.

Top one is hidden behind their paywall

1. Donarumma
2. Tielemans
3. M.Rashford
4. Renato Sanchez
5. L.Hernandez
6. J.Kluivert
7. Vinicius J.
I've decided to support them this year, as I got a lot of info and tips from their videos on youtube. So I got the membership. Locking articles is a bit low tho IMO.

The point being that no mod, no patch, no PES/FIFA related website should be paid.
I don't know who the hell started this trend but it must come to an end.

Paying for option files, kits, and now... GUIDES? Yeah right.
Paying for a half-finished product like PES itself is enough.

1. Donarumma
2. Tielemans
3. M.Rashford
4. Renato Sanchez
5. L.Hernandez
6. J.Kluivert
7. Vinicius J.
I've decided to support them this year, as I got a lot of info and tips from their videos on youtube. So I got the membership. Locking articles is a bit low tho IMO.

Hilarious that's behind a paywall. Anybody with the slightest interest in football knows about those players! It's hardly like they've put loads of work into finding "potential superstars".

Paying for option files, kits, and now... GUIDES? Yeah right.
I agree. They said on their webside and during a chat I had with one of them, that once game is released they will open free bronze membership and everyone will be able to get option files for free. And that membership is just a donation, as running a webside is not free, plus they spend weeks on updates throughout a year.
So I was trying to be a nice fella and help out..

They're an interesting bunch.

I think I caused a bit of a furore on Reddit about them and they all rallied and defended their set-up but it's an absolute shit-show.

They cited PES Master's decision to start a paid membership system as a reason that my problem is a personal one with them (I don't even know any of them), yet they completely fail to see the irony that it's almost certainly their own paid membership system that inspired PES Master to do the same.

They're good at playing the victim too, which is probably why Konami like them.

A lot of good people at PES Universe but yeah the paid membership system doesn't sit right with me either, nor their closeness with Konami. But I admit I don't know about them to properly judge.

I agree. They said on their webside and during a chat I had with one of them, that once game is released they will open free bronze membership and everyone will be able to get option files for free. And that membership is just a donation, as running a webside is not free, plus they spend weeks on updates throughout a year.
So I was trying to be a nice fella and help out..

Nobody is forcing them to "run a website". They say that like it's their obligation to have a website. There are PLENTY of uploading hosts 100% free like Mega, Mediafire, etc. And 100% free blog hosts for them to upload their guides FOR FREE.

What a bunch of hypocrites. They probably make their kits with a pirate version of Photoshop.

Luckily, the real game changers here all provide their stuff abslutely for free. Juce, Nesa, Hawke, Zlac, Txak, Cesc, etc or further back in time people like Jenkey.

Nobody is forcing them to "run a website". They say that like it's their obligation to have a website. There are PLENTY of uploading hosts 100% free like Mega, Mediafire, etc. And 100% free blog hosts for them to upload their guides FOR FREE.

What a bunch of hypocrites. They probably make their kits with a pirate version of Photoshop.

Luckily, the real game changers here all provide their stuff abslutely for free. Juce, Nesa, Hawke, Zlac, Txak, Cesc, etc or further back in time people like Jenkey.
Precisely. As I said to them, the community they claim to care so much about wasn't built on paid memberships.

Maybe I was naive, maybe getting membership doesnt help and maybe people should boycott this.
Having said that - their bronze membership will get you the stuff for free. You just have to wait for release date for it to go live.
And articles? As you can see there is nothing new there. Everybody who has any slightest idea about football know all this without reading it.
So I dont think they deserve such a bashing..

Precisely. As I said to them, the community they claim to care so much about wasn't built on paid memberships.

Yeah man.
Every time I see someone asking for money in order to give out the password or the download link to extract 'this' tool or 'that' patch, I ask myself: Imagine how much money Juce could have earned? He's been turning PES upside down since 2005. There haven't been many Mods or Patches created WITHOUT the use of Kitserver (and the other servers).
If he had taken this 'paid-way' back then, he would be a millionaire by now. But EVERYTHING he has done, has been for free. Always. Never asked for a penny. And fortunately for us, many other talented modders followed his footsteps.

Maybe I was naive, maybe getting membership doesnt help and maybe people should boycott this.
Having said that - their bronze membership will get you the stuff for free. You just have to wait for release date for it to go live.
And articles? As you can see there is nothing new there. Everybody who has any slightest idea about football know all this without reading it.
My point is that they capitalise on people's impulsiveness by offering early access to their file if you pay.

Of course you can wait, but they know some people can't.

You can do what you want mate, nobody is judging YOU. I'm judging them for asking for money and taking advantage of kids (or adults) who probably think what they are doing is something nearly impossible. It's time consuming? Yes, but there are other people who spend the same amount of time doing harder things and they don't ask for anything in exchange. That's what communities are for.

We complain about FUT and MyClub, but... what does this say about us as a community afterall?.

Once you load their 1st OF, for subsequent updates, don't you need to get their update file too? Because mix n match don't work. So they got you by the balls by giving you the 1st OF for free.

IMO the best OF are the free ones not sure if they have one here in the forum, last year i use the work from that guy called Nico something from pesgaming forum.

I think the site was blacklisted as of last month, and banning Daniel has pretty much rubber-stamped it. (Could be wrong, but it's pretty late to be receiving a review copy now.)

Another forum/site on their blacklist.. it's very political in recent years. Praise be to our glorious leaders at officialpes, they can do no wrong, we can never suggest a negative, we can never ask for more. Praise be to our glorious leaders! They provide us all we ever could want and we shall be thankful for them allowing us to spend our money on such a glorious product.. no not product, a gift to us all. Praise be.

Community management in recent years stinks...

[edit: apologies that was just too genuinely negative from me - just like Garfield, I hate Mondays.]

The Columbian league is a strange one. After the seven leagues were announced, we were told that two more were to be announced. Shortly after we got the Turkish league and its been silence ever since. The game is out tomorrow and they still aint announced it or even put it on there official website.
Some people on Twitter think something is up and it will be removed in a DLC. They've paid for this license. Its not going anywhere.

Speaking of something being up, what's up with PESFan? Its still down??

I just did the update 1.0.1

Seems same speed like before but i think players are turning quicker in -1 where i play. Maybe its placebo i dont know...

I think the site was blacklisted as of last month, and banning Daniel has pretty much rubber-stamped it. (Could be wrong, but it's pretty late to be receiving a review copy now.)

"We're listening..." says Bhatti & co

"But not to you lot..." as they busily retweet another 'most awesomest game evaahhhhh!!!!!'

Little wonder the full game still has all the same AI flaws as the demo when they're so utterly terrified of criticism. :LOL:

No mainstreaming it,ballsy and great move you guys did on the Daniel gate
Hats off for being independent and not bending over.
Us against the world,as it should be.
Appreciated.

I was looking fw to a review @Chris Davies but plenty of time for that when the game gets released.
99,9% shure I won't get it anyway,but always good seeing/reading a review on it
First year in a long time I really don't care for a Pes release,feels a bit weird,and liberating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom