PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to do that on 15, but it soon felt like keepers aren't equipped to make proper saves/parries so it resulted in a bunch of rebounds for everyone. So I'm against using it now. And it also takes away the finishing stat of the player (we are already so thin on stat these days..)
Yeah I agree, although some players hit the ball harder than others for ex. defenders. I am not using it always, only in some situations, when I come from difficult angle, this helps to shoot in the nearest side of the goal. btw this year keepers definately react better to this balls than previuos years, I know what you are saying :)

It preloaded yesterday!
You lucky guys...
I got it from HumbleBundle (I just couldn't say no to it for less than 30€) and it looks like they don't have the keys yet (or, at least, that they aren't handing them out at the moment), so I can't start the preload.

Transfers still not fixed it seems

2n1s181.jpg

Look how easy it is to buy Mbappè with just 45mln $. Didn't they say it would have been much more difficult to buy top players.

2n1s181.jpg

Look how easy it is to buy Mbappè with just 45mln $. Didn't they say it would have been much more difficult to buy top players.

But your chance with the player only 41% and it says negotiations might be tough. So what's the outcome of this negotiation?

It may depends also on the team played, it's Barcelona that want to buy a PSG player, with 41% of signing. It's not like he's moving to Anderlecht.

Don't care about the money system btw, it's very hard to reproduce... Even for professionnals, in estimation terms.

Creating a system of money based on Overall relative to the player's age is not impossible, but very hard.
I've checked it on real football websites how to calculate the value of a player, and estimations are based on so much parameters that it's giving you and headache to read.

...But on PES you've got age AND stats. So you could at least make a simple exponential system about the stats relative to how young or old the player is. I said that, but i don't know how to do it at all.

Last edited:
It may depends also on the team played, it's Barcelona that want to buy a PSG player, with 41% of signing. It's not like he's moving to Anderlecht.

What he said. 41% of signing sounds reasonable and realistic. 41% most likely player will decline to join anyway, which most likely will happen in real world.

Don't care about the money system btw, it's very hard to reproduce... Even for professionnals, in estimation terms.

Creating a system of money based on Overall relative to the player's age is not impossible, but very hard.
I've checked it on real football websites how to calculate the value of a player, and estimations are based on so much parameters that it's giving you and headache to read.

...But on PES you've got age AND stats. So you could at least make a simple exponential system about the stats relative to how young or old the player is. I said that, but i don't know how to do it at all.
I haven't played ML since 2013, and don't really remember anymore, but lets say you have a Player on your Team who is rated 70 overall or even less, if you score 50 Goals with him in one Season, will he become more expensive for other Teams, or is everything solely about Player Stats?

I haven't played ML since 2013, and don't really remember anymore, but lets say you have a Player on your Team who is rated 70 overall or even less, if you score 50 Goals with him in one Season, will he become more expensive for other Teams, or is everything solely about Player Stats?

I don't think players price will appreciate in PES2019. It never did from memory.

Didn't tried ML on PES 13.
Online gaming was fresh, and i prefered to play on Fifa Divisions mode at this time... PES was unplayable online at this time.
Never tried FUT or Career.
But it dured 5 years, after that i was only back to the basics > ML mode. So i don't have a clue of ML system between PES 2009 to 2013, only remember the boots system which makes me laugh.

But normally, a 70 player will increase if you do great things with him and he's got a good rating on every matchs. You can transforms a basic player to a valuable player if you plays outstanding on one year with him > of course regarding to the opposition, important matchs.

Didn't tried ML on PES 13.
Online gaming was fresh, and i prefered to play on Fifa Divisions mode at this time... PES was unplayable online at this time.
Never tried FUT or Career.
But it dured 5 years, after that i was only back to the basics > ML mode. So i don't have a clue of ML system between PES 2009 to 2013, only remember the boots system which makes me laugh.

But normally, a 70 player will increase if you do great things with him and he's got a good rating on every matchs. You can transforms a basic player to a valuable player if you plays outstanding on one year with him > of course regarding to the opposition, important matchs.

I think he meant his market price as opposed to his ratings ?

I think he meant his market price as opposed to his ratings ?

Don't know about that at all... Perhaps it depends to the guys recruiting for the other team, which base the player on what he've done during the season.
But "scoring" is only about attackers btw. Making good ratings by game for a defender is difficult to know how the rating at the end of the match will work.
Perhaps if you try to cut off by making several good tackles with the player, but what about positionning yourselve etc.
There's so many things to considers for all players... Even goalkeeper.

The must is to make a good season with all your players, that's all.

2n1s181.jpg

Values are messed up but it's you're barca, using most of your transfer budget, Psg are kinda willing to sell, ffp rules, every player has a price, and all but the player kinda doesn't want to go. If the value were right that would be quite realistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom