PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i play Pes 2019 on my PS4 game looks and move awesome but when i see it on stream or youtube looks awful.
It's the bitrate mate! A lossless/high bitrate video is not practical for streaming because of the files size. We're talking a lot of gigs here, per minute of video.:DD

Last edited:
we-can-make-240e5n.jpg

can't wait to play a longer match!!! man... so looking forward to it!
Schalke against everybody i guess... :D

as i have the week off from work follow wednesday... i have plenty of time to check on everything. so glad i can focus on it and not just rush in some games after work.
should be okay to stream the retail wednesday night, right!? or am i getting in some kind of trouble?! dont think so...
you guys want me to check on something in particular!?

we-can-make-240e5n.jpg

can't wait to play a longer match!!! man... so looking forward to it!
Schalke against everybody i guess... :D

as i have the week off from work follow wednesday... i have plenty of time to check on everything. so glad i can focus on it and not just rush in some games after work.
should be okay to stream the retail wednesday night, right!? or am i getting in some kind of trouble?! dont think so...
you guys want me to check on something in particular!?

I'd like to know your opinion on pace and player physics. Is it like in the demo?
Some say it's slightly faster and players turn faster and some say it's like in the demo.
I reckon you play full manual, right?
Would be nice to know :)

If everyone's gonna play deep, innovate offline mode for hours and hours, who's going to spend all those money on micro transactions playing online?

The main reason I don't play this mode is the lack of manual players.
If it was as easy as in normal online matches to find more full manual players, I'd surely be playing more myclub.
But full manual versus assisted-win-at-all-cost users, is damn painful.

I'd like to know your opinion on pace and player physics. Is it like in the demo?
Some say it's slightly faster and players turn faster and some say it's like in the demo.
I reckon you play full manual, right?
Would be nice to know :)
full manual, all auto off, yes!! :D
i'll check on this for sure and get back to you. i have spend a lot of time with the demo. at least 2 hours every day since its out. some days even longer... so i have played a LOT of matches!! differences should be noticable to me real quick.
i might edit one last demo video tonight and upload it to yt... with some nice headers and cool looking situations... lets see if i can find the time for that (besides playing the demo some more :D )!

Guys, only recently i started playing on no pass support, but i still have basic shooting. Does that annoy you when you find player with no support but assisted shooting?
Does that give me much of an advantage?

And for players having manual shots - is it hard to switch?

Guys, only recently i started playing on no pass support, but i still have basic shooting. Does that annoy you when you find player with no support but assisted shooting?

Personally I switch between manual and Advanced but never Basic. With that said though, I just can't bother being angry at people using Basic, each to their own and I rarely feel cheated because of that (In Online Divisions).

I've bought the game for PS4 this year, if anyone on here fancies a game online sometime, add me on PSN (mention your evo-web username when adding me).

PSN ID = Cutters1982

I'm in the UK and usually play on PA1 :)

I just can't bother being angry at people using Basic, each to their own and I rarely feel cheated because of that (In Online Divisions).
Thanks for reply.
See, Im using basic, as advanced in pes18 was overpowerd IMO. Especially low shots felt a bit like cheating. But I never played on full manual shots.
Im asking coz I played lots of games online lately and yesterday one guy disconnected at the start of the match and then sent me message on PSN "i dont play with people using assisted shooting"
That got me thinking.

I've played PA0 and basic shooting in PES2018, but switched to "manual" on PES19. Switching didn't take much adjustment for me since I'm already using PA0 on passing. I just think of it as passing but slightly more tricky/difficult.

I think PA0 and basic shooting is a good combination because stars with high finishing will still feel like stars. On manual, you can score screamers with 60+ finishing.:DD

Yes, you have the advantage on basic if you use good finishers. Inside the penalty box you only need to tap shoot without much aiming. It's very easy on reaction shots.
On manual: In some situation, shooting can be very tricky.

Last edited:
Noticed in the demo that you couldn't slide tackle when neither side were on the ball. Meant you couldn't do a running slide tackle when the ball was loose, or intercept a pass with a slide tackle. Can anyone with the game confirm whether this is still the case?

Values are messed up but it's you're barca, using most of your transfer budget, Psg are kinda willing to sell, ffp rules, every player has a price, and all but the player kinda doesn't want to go. If the value were right that would be quite realistic

So price proportion is way out of scale but seems realistic and also Mbappe will no longer going to Anderlecht or Burnley.which is good.

Given we won't see any €250m transfer ever in PES but as long as the other logic works am willing to let that go. The one thing they really need to fix just that release clause. I don't understand how the option to activate release clause is just 1 freakin option. Most of the times, it's the player who refuse but then we can't control what we offer to the players. Such a shame.

Sometimes i wonder in social media, some people would argue what's best between fifa19 and pes2019 to the point where they curse each other and each other's preference.

Why? Do these kids actually get paid for being a brand fanboy?

The game cost $70 ish each, why not buy both and see for yourself which one will win your heart. Why the need to make such whoo haaaa in public for your affection. You love fifa19, we get you bro vice versa you love PES since goal storm days, so who gives the f### lol.

It's weird that we don't have more news about the game .

They only announced legends at Gamescom, not even the Colombian league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom