PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't quite understand that.
Could you upload a video?
hold L1 button and double tap cross/long ball button aiming at the goal :) I use manual passing, keep that in mind. If you use pa1 or other assisted method you should also press L2. Sorry it's late here, I am in my bed already. Try it, if you don't succeed wil upload video tomorrow ;)

hold L1 button and double tap cross/long ball button aiming at the goal :) I use manual passing, keep that in mind. If you use pa1 or other assisted method you should also press L2. Sorry it's late here, I am in my bed already. Try it, if you don't succeed wil upload video tomorrow ;)

Nice!
And that's a hard low shot?
On PES 2017 I tried it with triangle aiming to the goal with full power.
It's a low shot but not that hard.

I used to do that on 15, but it soon felt like keepers aren't equipped to make proper saves/parries so it resulted in a bunch of rebounds for everyone. So I'm against using it now. And it also takes away the finishing stat of the player (we are already so thin on stat these days..)

I used to do that on 15, but it soon felt like keepers aren't equipped to make proper saves/parries so it resulted in a bunch of rebounds for everyone. So I'm against using it now. And it also takes away the finishing stat of the player (we are already so thin on stat these days..)

Yep, completely agree. I started to feel like shooting with a pass/cross button was a bit cheap as it felt like keepers didn't react properly. Also, you can get some awkward offside decisions as a result. It's a sign of the way konami want to go when they take away more complicated commands. I do understand things being contextual but for me, choosing to have a low shot should definitely be an option for the user.

You mean you're using the Manual passing and manual crossing to shoot?.
What threw me off is the fact that you're telling me to hold L1 and L2 at the same time.
Manual modifier is only L2, right?. Why hold L1 at the same time then?.

I'm using PA1 now and advanced shooting.

What threw me off is the fact that you're telling me to hold L1 and L2 at the same time.

Think of it as a manual low cross, repurposed as a low shot. Kinda a spammy move honestly.

Just watched a video from retail copy with psg vs man red. The guy was playing on braodscast cam for like 5 min and I didn’t see the zoom come up ever. Did they remove it? I’ll need to watch again, I fast forwarded a little, but the zoom never came up. That would be sweet.

Just watched a video from retail copy with psg vs man red. The guy was playing on braodscast cam for like 5 min and I didn’t see the zoom come up ever. Did they remove it? I’ll need to watch again, I fast forwarded a little, but the zoom never came up. That would be sweet.

I don't think they removed it. In the demo, the zoom-in still happens. Maybe they changed WHEN it happens, so it's less often?. I don't know.

Anyway, have you tried R2 shooting on manual? It was (for me anyways) almost impossible to perform on PES 2018.
^
Yep, youre right.. R2 curling placement shot (whilst using full manual shooting and L2 manual aiming arrow) has been pretty much broken since pes15 I think (that's when I think it worked ok). Its still broken in the pes2019 demo.. You'd aim as close as possible to the outside post.. and the shot would always start way wider than your intended aim, and often miss as a result. I found id practically have to aim my shot down the middle at the keeper to have any success... meaning yes.. its broken. I cant see it being fixed for retail version, unless that was on Konami's to do list for retail release. A shame really.. as apart from that, im really happy with full manual shooting :)
I won't go as far as saying it's broken. It's because the shot's outcome is consistent.

You're right. It goes wider than your intended target, practically aiming at the keeper.
When I shoot an R2 shot, I try to visualize 2 parallel lines. One is the actual "aim" and the other one is the "range" which is about 4-5 feet from the aim.
Since it's a spin shot, the ball goes outside the range but comes back inside the range. It lands mostly on the "range" line.
It's much easier to do when you're diagonal to the goal just because the keeper is closer to the near post, giving you a little bit more space the farther side of the goal.

So far, I have managed 2 goals:LMAO: in PES2019(TopPlayer) out of at least 30 attempts but that's just because I'm still poor at aiming and don't use arrows.

On PES18 training, I can score consistently outside the box because there's no defenders, I used arrows and using birds eye camera view.:DD The challenge is scoring on a match, using no arrows and wide camera.:THINK:

It's very difficult shot but gives me a peace-of-mind knowing that manual R2 shots are not based on luck, and there's chance you can successfully do it consistently.:DANCE:Can't wait to train in PES2019 full game.
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_1.gif

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_3.gif

Last edited:
Hello,
It’s out in Turkey local stores. I have been playing it since saturday night.

With professional full manual settings:
-Ai more dribbles,less flank attacks (if you close the passing zones well.) more attacking variations
-many animations, physical battles in the midfield.
-teams are playing diffrently. You can control the whole game against less strong teams.(i play with ac milan) Stronger teams have more pressure on you. Sometimes first Half and second half plays diffrently, very challenging against stronger teams.

Have a nice gaming to you all.

Hello,
It’s out in Turkey local stores. I have been playing it since saturday night.

With professional full manual settings:
-Ai more dribbles,less flank attacks (if you close the passing zones well.) more attacking variations
-many animations, physical battles in the midfield.
-teams are playing diffrently. You can control the whole game against less strong teams.(i play with ac milan) Stronger teams have more pressure on you. Sometimes first Half and second half plays diffrently, very challenging against stronger teams.

Have a nice gaming to you all.

Nice! Is the Super Lig already in his full glory? Or do we have to wait till the first Data Pack?

Mister lachesis, how's the weather @ Beskitas? Good loan on Karius btw!

Do you play Master League much? Can you tell us if Release Clause this year is working?

I think Karius will find himself in Beşiktaş. I hope so...

Transfer system still looking the same as last year. Marco Asencio is undervalued for example. I did not try release clause.this evening i will try it.

L2 is manual modifier which you need (if you don`t hold it and using PA1 ball will go to some of your players), L1 is for early cross. when you double hit cross button while holding L1 ball will go hard little above ground. So, in your case, L2+L1+ double cross :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom