PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@polakis

how does it play mate you enjoying it ?

re: PS4 Pro fan noise

It isn't just PES ... any game that runs 4K and the fan gets so noisy. its the same for all release units ... apparently new PS4 Pro is much quieter.
I've had two, an original (Sold because price of games and noise) and the latest (Bought because PS4 has a lot of exclusives I really want to play. I hate exclusives Licences, games etc its just more pain for the consumer) Sadly their both noisy. Some say theirs is quiet so it may be a lottery. I was planing to do a custom job like put it a case or something but few other projects first. On the hdr, its evident on ps4 but it seems very bright, maybe my tv. Cant get HDR working properly on PC at all. Its the opposite dark and dull

DlSSC7bWsAAiO1K.jpg

DlSSCWuX4AAqT_z.jpg

Source : officialpes Twitter

Game is awesome guys. Its me telling that after 10 years of manual Fifa. I think its the best adaptation of football in many years (only on pass assistance off I speak

Did you play Master League?

Have you tried to activate someone's release clause ? Did it work? For sure, it didn't work in 2018.

Wonder how konami will be able to recreate the physical Scottish Premiership?
Watching Motherwell v Rangers at the moment,first 20 Min of that game had more FK than my entire Pes 18 lifespan!
And the noise,not chants but noise.
Rhetorical question I guess
To be honest, I am really sceptical about this. I except Motherwall playing at Konami Stadium with generic chants and no atmosphere at all... There are no stadiums for new leagues, not even a new generic stadiums. I would love to see like 40 generic stadiums for various teams around the world :( That is something that Fifa really good at, having 10 generic British stadiums, then another 10 generic European, then Latin America etc...

To be honest, I am really sceptical about this. I except Motherwall playing at Konami Stadium with generic chants and no atmosphere at all... There are no stadiums for new leagues, not even a new generic stadiums. I would love to see like 40 generic stadiums for various teams around the world :( That is something that Fifa really good at, having 10 generic British stadiums, then another 10 generic European, then Latin America etc...
Fully agree mate.
That league will be a no go.
Sadly,since it's one of the more fun to watch.
But Motherwell at konami stadium...not really my cup of tea.
They really need some generic smaller stadiums.
Agree on FIFA getting that done better

I still think goalies a bit over powered...but for good reason, still good amount of shots with almost any type of player are on target with great power.

I would be happy if shooting would be more difficult and goalies less good.

Ive tweeted them 4 times. no response
Good. Thanks. If you post here i gladly retweet it, like it etc. Probably others as well.

mmkay. I trust you, I'll try to watch some more recent streamings and catch it myself
Yeah, it happend to me on few occasions when I spent my limited time on player vs COM 5mins yoke.
I was actually taken by surprise coz Ive read all about keepers glued to the goal line and there they were coming at me.
So I also do believe it might be down to defensive/offensive keeper or some other stats.
Nonetheless AI flank obsession defo needs a fix.

Fully agree mate.
That league will be a no go.
Sadly,since it's one of the more fun to watch.
But Motherwell at konami stadium...not really my cup of tea.
They really need some generic smaller stadiums.
Agree on FIFA getting that done better

I just hope that some patch will solve this in near future, I really look forward to play SPFL with Aberdeen to kill those old firm bastards :-))

so pes2019 is out in some asian countries
and I hear that the ai is still not decisive when attack, they just pass pass and pass
if the day 1 patch doesn't improve, thats meaningless to play offline

Yeah, it happend to me on few occasions when I spent my limited time on player vs COM 5mins yoke.
I was actually taken by surprise coz Ive read all about keepers glued to the goal line and there they were coming at me.
So I also do believe it might be down to defensive/offensive keeper or some other stats.
Nonetheless AI flank obsession defo needs a fix.

I've never had the cpu keeper coming out of the goal to face me with the ball in the feet and I've not even seen it happen in a video at all, as far as we are talking about the demo.

I trust Ameppe because I know he wants a faithful gameplay and because he's talking about videos of the full game, but in the demo it's still an issue and btw even in the final release they seems to still be stucked to the goaline most of the times.. so..

But that is with the demo. I am saying that in final game with all the teams available i have also seen keepers rushing out and not sticking to goal line. I'm talking about CPU teams keepers, so it can't be that i have been mislead by the fact that the human player used the triangle to make keepers to come out.

If it was a bug no keeper would behave like that, yet some do it, most don't.

When you running with the ball towards them they always stick to the line, they rushing out only if they can intercept the throughball, its been like that since pes 2014 - and its ridiculous. We live in age of neural networks and they cant make ai "press triangle" in one on one situations? Thats why there is no reason to play master league. Its gamebreaking stuff, but dat faces dat lighting though....

Question. So I ordered option file a while ago from PES universe. And on that option file they will have Borussia and Bayern. Together with Schalke and Bayer L thats a decent german league representation.
But I wonder - if I start Master League with any other team (league), will non-league specified teams be present in Champions/Europa League (or whatever their names will be)?
Are "Rest of the europe" teams present in those competitions?
And should I enable or disable "extra" leagues at the start?
Sorry, Im a bit of a numbty when it comes to that.
Basically - if all those teams are present Im happy enough to start ML straight away without waiting for Bundesliga

Is your Pro inside a TV unit / cabinet? Or does it have room around it?

When I use mine I always pull it out from my tv unit and it's pretty quiet. The fan will kick in occasionally, but if I leave it in the TV unit it sounds pretty loud due to the heat not escaping quick enough.
It has plenty of room around it and it is still loud after about a minute of gameplay, god of war used to be loud but it is more quiet lately after the updates.

Question. So I ordered option file a while ago from PES universe. And on that option file they will have Borussia and Bayern. Together with Schalke and Bayer L thats a decent german league representation.
But I wonder - if I start Master League with any other team (league), will non-league specified teams be present in Champions/Europa League (or whatever their names will be)?
Are "Rest of the europe" teams present in those competitions?
And should I enable or disable "extra" leagues at the start?
Sorry, Im a bit of a numbty when it comes to that.
Basically - if all those teams are present Im happy enough to start ML straight away without waiting for Bundesliga
enable the extra leagues at the start ... it will tell you what they are i.e. Bundesliga, J-League etc depending on what the pes universe extra leagues are

Yes, rest of europe is always included as standard

it's a detail, but it would be useful to improve the stadium environment: why not make the colors of the net’s support poles editable?

Pretty sure Daymos does USB sticks with file pre-loaded and also does files for Xbox.
PES World is usually just PS4 and offers downloads from their site.

Daymos works with PES World too. I use their file and find the quality and attention to detail to be unmatched.

So is the paid file just for the pleasure of having it sent out on a usb? If so I will just stick with the pes world one as by the sounds of it is gonna have all the kits in game plus the Bundesliga day one.

Thanks for your response :)

it's a detail, but it would be useful to improve the stadium environment: why not make the colors of the net’s support poles editable?

This is another 'small' option that could be easily implemented to improve the general game. There's so many small things that could be included that would really add up and kind of appease some of the negativity they attract.

Variation on net shape.
Editable pole design.
Ability to edit where a fake team come from so the signs are in the right language.
A simple stadium creator with preset parts (I don't buy that original 'licensing issue' bs excuse they used to remove it)
Create a team/Create a league (how massive would that be)
An online editing hub where you can download/upload edited chants, players and teams
Custom menu creation

That's just from the top of my head, I don't think any of those features would take massive amounts of work to implement, it's not like it's creating huge new game modes (although we really should be expecting that). But as proved by the reaction to the league logo appearing on replays a few pages back, any little improvement can get people talking or maybe even a little more invested.

Instead we get a "That'll do" approach. As long as the faces are on point, as long as MyClub has legends and people spin those balls that's all that counts. Minimum effort, gameplay looks ok-ish, ignore the flaws, win a few cheap awards or good reviews, send out the mindless drones to hype the game up, look at our faces we made. That'll do. Same again next year.

But what are we to do.. I just looked at a recent @officialpes tweet about new defender ratings, the comments just suck the life out of me. People demanding various faces, arguing about the rating values being wrong or the standard "best game ever" lines. It's just crap feedback, but they get a lot of it. We're just pissing into the wind here offering constructive suggestions. Drink the kool-aid, throw your integrity into the bin, best game ever, the King is back. Kill me now.

Just to bring a sense of perspective and maybe a smile to those "seasoned" or should I say, older gamers, whose comments I have read over a vast amount of years whilst playing this game, albeit very badly, but at the ripe old age of 66 I still enjoy this game far more than the dross I have to put up with watching my local club side. My most common comment at home matches is that if this was a PS4 game I would have sent it back. The real game can be just as infuriating and head scratching as any flaws in a computer game.
I feel I will get more satisfaction from this years game than anything I watch on a Saturday afternoon.
Just my two cents worth.
Back to the discussion chaps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom