PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the PS4 pro fan noise issue has been fixed in the full game? it was too loud for me on the demo.

Is your Pro inside a TV unit / cabinet? Or does it have room around it?

When I use mine I always pull it out from my tv unit and it's pretty quiet. The fan will kick in occasionally, but if I leave it in the TV unit it sounds pretty loud due to the heat not escaping quick enough.

How does EA put an embargo on the release of Pes... don't get it. So they pay off the major stores not only to avoid publicising the release of PES, but also pay them off to not sell it on actual release date??
That was the thought behind last years 1 wk delay of physical release in Australia. I don't reckon itll happen this year... as there have been many reports of the game already being sold in countries like Thailand etc. That didn't happen last year.

R2 shooting is the same difficult staff. It goes wide very easy. Also, Brazil national team has fake players. Why is that?

Where can I find an option file with all the teams? Which is the best every year?

How does EA put an embargo on the release of Pes... don't get it. So they pay off the major stores not only to avoid publicising the release of PES, but also pay them off to not sell it on actual release date??
That was the thought behind last years 1 wk delay of physical release in Australia. I don't reckon itll happen this year... as there have been many reports of the game already being sold in countries like Thailand etc. That didn't happen last year.
What do you mean?
I'm fairly sure that isn't legal and any delay won't be down to EA.

Russian NT licensed
DlfeGbjW0AA_HTe.jpg

Source : https://twitter.com/Sebaskulls/status/1033538844786872322

Watched many videos of full game now and i feel that the gk stuck to the goal line is not something that always happen. There are several goalkeepers that rush to block the attacker every time they need to and there are gks that are always stuck to the goal line. Don't know what makes them behave so differently but it's definitely something intended to be working like this, it's not a bug.

Watched many videos of full game now and i feel that the gk stuck to the goal line is not something that always happen. There are several goalkeepers that rush to block the attacker every time they need to and there are gks that are always stuck to the goal line. Don't know what makes them behave so differently but it's definitely something intended to be working like this, it's not a bug.

It is a bug. No goalie sticks to his line like that. I score a one on one every time because he just stands there. It is just stupid and makes the game unreal to me.

Is there any information on how Myclub is going to work this year apart from that trailer they released a.month ago.

Is it just packs and totw players that's new?

@polakis

how does it play mate you enjoying it ?

re: PS4 Pro fan noise

It isn't just PES ... any game that runs 4K and the fan gets so noisy. its the same for all release units ... apparently new PS4 Pro is much quieter.

It is a bug. No goalie sticks to his line like that. I score a one on one every time because he just stands there. It is just stupid and makes the game unreal to me.

But that is with the demo. I am saying that in final game with all the teams available i have also seen keepers rushing out and not sticking to goal line. I'm talking about CPU teams keepers, so it can't be that i have been mislead by the fact that the human player used the triangle to make keepers to come out.

If it was a bug no keeper would behave like that, yet some do it, most don't.

But that is with the demo. I am saying that in final game with all the teams available i have also seen keepers rushing out and not sticking to goal line. I'm talking about CPU teams keepers, so it can't be that i have been mislead by the fact that the human player used the triangle to make keepers to come out.

If it was a bug no keeper would behave like that, yet some do it, most don't.

Are you sure you are referring to the attacker running with the ball on the feet towards the GK and not just them coming out on a through ball of some kind? Because I've seen the latter happen more than once.. but never the former, not even in the complete game streamings (although I haven't seen this many).

Isn't there a video you could link?

I had many situations gk come out against me. Keepers like Ter Stegen tend to do that more than others, probably they had some card.
@polakis mate do you check if stamina really work, does players get tired if they were out of energy?
btw guys if you are on us psn game is ready to download, I downloaded mine, cand wait for 1 day and 10 hours :D

Are you sure you are referring to the attacker running with the ball on the feet towards the GK and not just them coming out on a through ball of some kind? Because I've seen the latter happen more than once.. but never the former, not even in the complete game streamings (although I haven't seen this many).

Isn't there a video you could link?

I have seen both cases, can't link a video though.

So essentially, PES 2019 feels good to play, BUT, there's a bunch of stuff not working properly; AI, R2 shots, headers, keepers, all teams play the same way, one on ones... Shit Biscuit!

- physical battle is not much better than in pes 3-6. it looks woeful. Hard to say if there is any phisic engine in this game.

- AI doing everything to avoid 1vs1 dribbling. i think 1vs1 dribling doesnt exist when is comes to AI

- all teams play in the same way

- low rated teams still able to play like barcelona ..... passing stats doesnt matter at all

Game is awesome guys. Its me telling that after 10 years of manual Fifa. I think its the best adaptation of football in many years (only on pass assistance off I speak). I am enjoying it all day and night!!! Waiting for the option files! I can't wait. I play only with friends offline tournaments and some online friendlies (can't play online yet). I don't play master league or any other mode. Don't care. The game human vs human is outstanding!!!

Stamina does play a role in second half I think. Great!!! Some stadiums are awesome!!!

Game is awesome guys. Its me telling that after 10 years of manual Fifa. I think its the best adaptation of football in many years (only on pass assistance off I speak). I am enjoying it all day and night!!! Waiting for the option files! I can't wait. I play only with friends offline tournaments and some online friendlies (can't play online yet). I don't play master league or any other mode. Don't care. The game human vs human is outstanding!!!

Stamina does play a role in second half I think. Great!!! Some stadiums are awesome!!!

Do not be confused. Its your change from FIFA to PES that is awesome.

mmkay. I trust you, I'll try to watch some more recent streamings and catch it myself.

To be clear, i don't say it's not an issue, i say it's not a bug because not always keepers are stuck to the goal line. Most of the time they are still stuck unrealistically to the goal line, there is definitely something wrong with that but i can't call it a bug. It's probably intended.

Some GK have "offensive gk"card and in this case they should unglued from goal line; some others bhave "defensive gk" and these are glued to goal line. The issue maybe is with those who don't have any special card.

To be clear, i don't say it's not an issue, i say it's not a bug because not always keepers are stuck to the goal line. Most of the time they are still stuck unrealistically to the goal line, there is definitely something wrong with that but i can't call it a bug. It's probably intended.

its not a bug if there is some mechanic (could be linked to GK traits/team spirit etc)that needs to be discovered that fixes these issues.

heading was a "bug" and then some of the guys have now worked it out.

this is where PES can succeed as a competitive game - because, to me, working out these mechanics could be deemed a player "skill" hence a "skilful" player should deservedly rank highly.

when it lets lag cheats rule the leader boards, you know the game direction is geared towards everyone having fun .. of course fun is good but pes really could have been such a fantastically competitive game designed for the truly competitive gamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom