PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe aggressive isn't the right word but I don't know how you could view that as either helpful or friendly.

And its999maggle.

1,Hes posted a video
2,Hes posted support stats.

What do You want next, flowers & champagne?

How in the name of hell is that aggressive.Get a grip.

Now that's aggressive.

And its999maggle.

1,Hes posted a video

Now that's aggressive.
I think you're right. Do I need to spell it out for you?
Don't shoot yourself in the foot now. Let's leave this right here and end this conversation.

Does someone try to play a match setting all the arrows form red? Man! If they made this as a default, I mean, the yellow arrow just as the red arrow, I would risk to say that this game is a current gen PES 5, if you know what I mean.
So much first touch and blind angle pass errors. Very nice.

Haven't tried that, but I played an online match last night were I had 7 starters on a blue, and the rest on green. I actually found it hard to play with lol All my back 4 plus the keeper on blue - they all played like a possessed Ramos on crack. Created so much space for my opponent by charging about like maniacs, and I don't play a high pressing game lol.

It's like if I played with a team full of superstars I actually play worse. I've always preferred using a half decent side with maybe 2-3 good players through the spine. Helps more with showing off player individuality as well.

And its999maggle.

1,Hes posted a video

Now that's aggressive.

Like I said, I didn't think it was aggressive. Certainly not like your post.

I was asking for opinions. And I got a video response that didn't really contribute anything. So I tried to interpret from that video, which then resulted in a condescending post of saying he needed to spell things out, but rather than doing just that, instead he posted a screenshot of one match stats that again really doesn't help.

After all, I could post my most recent match stats showing zero fouls and zero tackles by the opposition. But where would that get us?

Nope, not asking for flowers and champagne, just friendly discussion, but I guess maybe this isn't the place for that. Apologies.

Looks like Jim's not happy with Konami's commentary work either. He once acknowledged the quality of commentary and I remember a tweet saying "I don't compile it, Konami do."

Does anyone know if the PS4 pro fan noise issue has been fixed in the full game? it was too loud for me on the demo.

So can anyone tell us how to make strong headers? Square and the left stick in which direction? Keep pressing it? Tap it? What?

Prior to '18 the manual headers were always broken, but in a different way. It used to be the direction was a problem, having to aim at weird angles even right in front of goal eg. 140 degrees aaway from goal, or to the far corner flag behind the player.

These looping headers though remind me of Pes 13. Then in used to be a 'perfect' timing thing, so hard to do. But even if your timing was off back then players would still jump. I can't work it out in '19 so far. Hard to change things like muscle memory & timing

Ps. they never patched the broken manual aim headers for years, so I wouldn't get my hopes up here. As shown above, it must be a skill thing, not a random thing.

Nope, not asking for flowers and champagne, just friendly discussion
Personally I think AI is much more aggressive in PES19 than it was in PES18. I have few fouls each match, which wasnt the case in previous version. Collisions are also improved. Players seems to be falling more often and it takes them longer to pick themselves up. So IMO its definetely been improved.
Maybe lack of fouls in your case is a result of your playing style. Maybe you are playing passing game, dont engage into close duels and dribbling. AI seems to be focused on positioning themselves back to defense and (like you said) middle of the pitch is exposed. Now, its a hard cookie to find a sweet spot there. Last year AI was pressurising more leaving huge gaps at the back. This year they are trying to fix it by AI quickly going back to defensive positions.
I pressume (or hope) that once u play competetive matches, or AI will be loosing, they will pressurise more.

I think the same. Its definitely the way you choose to play. Its the same thing like cpu tiki taka playing style. You can test this by your own. I saw many many people who defense in a way thats not correct, not seeing in one single match in real life. In real life defending is to deliver space on the field and find perfect timing to attack the player in possession. When i watch these videos i see this constant r1+x defendig. Furthermore there are people who pressure with square all the time and this allow the cpu to ping pong. Test it for yourself. Defend only with the left stick without attack the player and change with the right stick your player. You see when the cpu have no space to play every first touch because the space is not enough they dont play this style. For me its logical, because every amateur team would do this tika taka if their is space on the whole field, because of your opponents leave their position.

Sorry to interrupt but could you tone down the aggressiveness?

Maybe aggressive isn't the right word but I don't know how you could view that as either helpful or friendly.

Then I guess I could take THIS as aggressive and feel offended:

I guess I'm meant to read your mind and that by posting that video of one red card means something?

Nah, mate. I wasn't being aggressive. On the contrary, I was trying to help you by showing you it's not totally bad and there are some very aggressive games with a lot of cards and free-kicks.
Sorry if you took it hard.

Oh and thanks @its999maggle you would be make a good lawyer.

So can anyone tell us how to make strong headers? Square and the left stick in which direction? Keep pressing it? Tap it? What?

You have the full game right? It seems to be so much confusion around headers. The day one patch will be interesting...

Anyway, have you tried R2 shooting on manual? It was (for me anyways) almost impossible to perform on PES 2018.

^
Yep, youre right.. R2 curling placement shot (whilst using full manual shooting and L2 manual aiming arrow) has been pretty much broken since pes15 I think (that's when I think it worked ok). Its still broken in the pes2019 demo.. You'd aim as close as possible to the outside post.. and the shot would always start way wider than your intended aim, and often miss as a result. I found id practically have to aim my shot down the middle at the keeper to have any success... meaning yes.. its broken. I cant see it being fixed for retail version, unless that was on Konami's to do list for retail release. A shame really.. as apart from that, im really happy with full manual shooting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom