PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More people are banned now than who are still on the forum. Its actually tempting to get banned to join that sacred group :D
200w.gif

just playing

;)

So this year they will not have the same "gamescom best sports game on the case". Guess it could be good.

Just wondered, can anyone tell me what the difference is between Daymos option file you pay for and the Pes World one which is free? Last year I was using Cristianos file but fancy using something this year with a bit more man power behind it. What do you guys recommend?
Pretty sure Daymos does USB sticks with file pre-loaded and also does files for Xbox.
PES World is usually just PS4 and offers downloads from their site.

Daymos works with PES World too. I use their file and find the quality and attention to detail to be unmatched.

He is? Oh that's a shock, such a calm personality :(

True. Gerd and Zeemeister were like the most unfair bans I can remember.
I know both ran their mouth and maybe they had it coming at that moment, but their history here deserved another chance IMHO, specially because they have been respected and they weren't trolls. They actually had interesting ideas and thoughts. I know one of them insulted Lami (uncalled for, btw) and I don't support that.

True. Gerd and Zeemeister were like the most unfair bans I can remember.
I know both ran their mouth and maybe they had it coming at that moment, but their history here deserved another chance IMHO, specially because they have been respected and they weren't trolls. They actually had interesting ideas and thoughts.

I vote he be brought back just in case some other "elder statesmen" leave, I can't be doing with me being the oldest one on here!

He’s a good lad if I’m honest sleeps from 7 till about 6 and wakes twice .he already likes the light on the ps controller so hoping he gets into footy and pro evo/fifa from a young age just only downside Is I can’t take the day off work to play pro evo on release day

It's good that your son sleeps well, I had many a sleepless night when my son was your kids age I can tell you lol, and hopefully you'll be successful in getting him interested in footie games, my son doesn't really like footie games or sports games in general, he much prefers playing games like Minecraft, Terraria and Roblox, but if he's happy then I am too.

Its a joke. They put logo league in the middle of custom scoreboard. Its looks so amateurish.

If it was any other company I'd say those scoreboards are definitely just placeholders until they patch in the proper league scoreboards. However this is Konami so they may well be the final scoreboards.

Here are mine vids vs human full manual. At first I also thought that headers on manual are broken but then i learned how to score them. To score a header You also need to press analog stick in a proper way, You need to feel it

I will upload two more headers in a few minutes.

Let's be realistic here. If the scoreboards were coming in a DLC, the news would've been everywhere on their social media. Plus, they've already put their BS mark on "league specific HUD design".
That scoreboard though....

I vote he be brought back just in case some other "elder statesmen" leave, I can't be doing with me being the oldest one on here!

Don't worry mate, I'm still here but always in the background. I'm in my 40's aswell and looking forward to PES again in more than a decade. Really liking the demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom