PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On that, I have to ask. Am I the only one who think this whole Legends is a bit silly?
Back in the day we could just unlock Classic teams and play few games with them.
Now, having Messi and Mpabbe alongside Beckham and Baggio......thats just silly for me. Thats one of the reasons I never play myClub and if I go online - i just play divisions, with normal teams.
Each to their own I guess..
But I think overall it hurts present football games, coz they focus more on legends, than individual players who actually are on the teams.
Same. Has absolutely no appeal to me.

That and playing against teams with the same players I have are my two main reasons why online isn't for me.

A close third, which is obviously specific to FIFA, is playing a home game at Burnley's ground in Sunderland's kit with Crawley Town's badge.

DlSSDJbWwAAndaP.jpg

Source : pesofficial Twitter

In PES2018 Manual headers don't work unless you double tap, it's like this in PES2017 too. Try double tapping shoot
I had a few pes2018 and pes19demo headers scored on manual. Didn't double tap with any of those.
Don't spread mis-information man!

Last edited:
"young at heart", that's the way to go ;).
I'm 43,playing PES since PES 3, also young at heart and as long as people estimate me to be in early 30's it's all good :p.

Not so excited, but looking forward a bit.

Enjoy the game and keep up the expressions :)

Yeah there's plenty of older Pes players out there, hopefully most can find some enjoyment in this years game ;)

I play online divisions the most as I miss playing multiplayer and the AI gets abit boring but I struggle as like average teams vs average teams not malaga vs Real Madrid for example so I normally go to fifa after a few weeks

No transfers update or online mode. Its says fail to connect to servers. They are not open yet. Only demo servers

Headers are broken on manual 100%. No double tap works. I make headers with triangle for now. Waiting for update

@polakis was there a transfer update waiting already or are you stuck with the super outdated lineups for now?

Ok thanks, was curious if they fixed the Wildsmith/Westwood photo problem from Sheffield Wednesday's squad :)

Transfers will be sorted via live update, which should be active as soon as official servers go online.

As for the second issue, wrong miniface, I'm affraid that you'll have to wait for the first data pack. Up to now, Konami never pushed any kind of gfx content via live updates - db stuff only.

Chances of signing and smiley faces before have ruined the thrill of transfer negotiations for me. There should be an option to disable it. I'd much rather make an offer and receive a message stating the reason if it gets rejected. Some messages can even contain a figure they'd consider, some could be more vague and state the offer was too low, others can say the player is not for sale, etc.

I have 4 big bugbears that I'd like fixed -

Number 1 is the one you mention above.

Number 2 is the AI not being direct enough when they are through on goal. (Passing out wide or back rather than moving in at pace and shooting.

Number 3 is the AI not dribbling enough

And number 4 is the AI playing out wide all the time, although I can help with this a little by editing their formation but I'd rather not have to do that for every team!

What are the chances of any of this changing though.... not a lot I'd say based on past history and the fact their wonderful PR completely ignores anybody pointing out these issues.

Transfers will be sorted via live update, which should be active as soon as official servers go online.

As for the second issue, wrong miniface, I'm affraid that you'll have to wait for the first data pack. Up to now, Konami never pushed any kind of gfx content via live updates - db stuff only.
Hello friend, last year you created the tool "PS4 Crypter" to decrypt and encrypt the arcivos .TED of PES 2018 PS4. I have already got a file .TED of PES 2019 PS4 but your tool does not work. The .TED files of PES 2018 had a size of 7.93 kb. On the other hand, in PES 2019 they occupy 9.42 kb. I'll pass the .TED file of the PES 2019 PS4 team to see if you can update the ps4 crypter tool. Regards my friend.

.TED PES 2019 PS4: http://www.mediafire.com/file/c8ak0rmvkp9tate/ggg.ted

Doubt it'll be release day that we get a transfer update. Transfer window doesn't even close in some places until 31st.
I'd expect it early in the week following.

I’m 43 and been playing since it was ISS on the SNES.
Loved every version and release day was like Xmas day until PES9 when that game was so bad I was forced to go to Fifa9. I remember being in HMV and seeing these teenagers playing Fifa and heard them saying they were Pes fans but pes9 was so bad they switched to fifa. I had just done the same.
Pes10 was back on form then, for me, pes 11-18 were terrible. I only played demo of 17 and never bothered with 18. So have been playing Fifa for those years.
So onto 19.....loving the demo. Ive ordered the full game and can’t wait.
Roll on weds or Thurs.
I normally drive the missus and myself mad switching between pes and fifa but not this year. I’ll only be buying pes.

It's good to know that you've enjoyed the Demo so much that you've pre-ordered , it tells me that Pes is going in the right direction this year if people like yourself and maybe some others who had moved over to Fifa have decided that this Years Pes is worth purchasing.

P.s : Hope your missus is happy this year lol.

Doubt it'll be release day that we get a transfer update. Transfer window doesn't even close in some places until 31st.
I'd expect it early in the week following.

Nothing prevents them from doing it. Live updates go out once per week. Piece by piece, it can be done.

+1
Totally pointless for me. Don't even know whose in legends - (apart from the obvious ones) and never will. Won't use them.

Only interesting while somebody unlock all of thoses players and put them in World and Euro Classics to play with it, Exporting them...
Well perhaps 2 or 3 matchs then stop, but still fun playing with some good old beloved players.

It's good to know that you've enjoyed the Demo so much that you've pre-ordered , it tells me that Pes is going in the right direction this year if people like yourself and maybe some others who had moved over to Fifa have decided that this Years Pes is worth purchasing.

P.s : Hope your missus is happy this year lol.

Nothing prevents them from doing it. Live updates go out once per week. Piece by piece, it can be done.
Hello friend, last year you created the tool "PS4 Crypter" to decrypt and encrypt the arcivos .TED of PES 2018 PS4. I have already got a file .TED of PES 2019 PS4 but your tool does not work. The .TED files of PES 2018 had a size of 7.93 kb. On the other hand, in PES 2019 they occupy 9.42 kb. I'll pass the .TED file of the PES 2019 PS4 team to see if you can update the ps4 crypter tool. Regards my friend.

Thank you! I will work on that right away

What are the chances of any of this changing though.... not a lot I'd say based on past history and the fact their wonderful PR completely ignores anybody pointing out these issues.

No chance! Won't stop me from making a little video and sending it to them!

No transfers update or online mode. Its says fail to connect to servers. They are not open yet. Only demo servers

Headers are broken on manual 100%. No double tap works. I make headers with triangle for now. Waiting for update
How fast the game is compared to demo, demo speed was perfect for me?

Sounds very similar I’m 33 have basically played pro evo since I was 10 .id always put a holiday in go to asda get the new pro evo and get some decent food and be set for the day .now married with a 10 month old son so finding time is abit harder these days
Yeah I think a lot of the guys on here and other forums have been playing Pes and other football games since their younger days, the fun we had with footie games back then is probably the reason we come back each year.

As you said when you have a day of Pes ahead you need to get the grub in (and beer) in my case, it's essential :)

Ps: hope your kid isn't giving you too much sleepless nights ;)

I'll go right ahead and say that yesterday I had the best games so far since the demo came out.

Im only playing online (5mins is soul destroying) and the other day I had probably the best few games in...ever.
But it all started when I switched to No Pass Support and all the people I found had same settings. There was this one guy I played 3 times in a row. First two games ended up 0-0. There was plenty of chances on both sides and it was really tight. Last game i made a terrible mistake with the keeper, he took the ball, stopped at the goal line...and gave it back to me. Didnt want to win in such way.
That really showed me how much more mature people with No Pass Support are.
Pure pleasure.

Yeah I think a lot of the guys on here and other forums have been playing Pes and other football games since their younger days, the fun we had with footie games back then is probably the reason we come back each year.

As you said when you have a day of Pes ahead you need to get the grub in (and beer) in my case, it's essential :)

Ps: hope your kid isn't giving you too much sleepless nights ;)

He’s a good lad if I’m honest sleeps from 7 till about 6 and wakes twice .he already likes the light on the ps controller so hoping he gets into footy and pro evo/fifa from a young age just only downside Is I can’t take the day off work to play pro evo on release day

Im only playing online (5mins is soul destroying) and the other day I had probably the best few games in...ever.
But it all started when I switched to No Pass Support and all the people I found had same settings. There was this one guy I played 3 times in a row. First two games ended up 0-0. There was plenty of chances on both sides and it was really tight. Last game i made a terrible mistake with the keeper, he took the ball, stopped at the goal line...and gave it back to me. Didnt want to win in such way.
That really showed me how much more mature people with No Pass Support are.
Pure pleasure.

Well... my case is the opposite actually. From no support to PA1. On Top Player.
I have been playing the demo like I did in PES 2018, full manual. And I wasn't enjoying it.
So I switched to PA1 but trying hard to resist the temptation of first-time perfect passes. Trying to slow the game down and only sprinting when absolutely necessary. That's when it started to feel better. Manual Passing needs some more work I think because sometimes it feels like it adds extra error on purpose.
Also, since I am on PC, playing 7 minuted halves and tweaking cameras really helps a lot.

Just wondered, can anyone tell me what the difference is between Daymos option file you pay for and the Pes World one which is free? Last year I was using Cristianos file but fancy using something this year with a bit more man power behind it. What do you guys recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom