PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HaHa, i'm pretty sure there's plenty of older guys on here but not everyone likes giving away their age LOL, and like yourself I normally head straight into training mode to test out shooting, passing, free kicks, skill moves, etc. I've pre-ordered from Simplygames so hoping to get the game a day or two early.

Put it like this... I've only settled down since I was 32. Had two kids in last three years and the Mrs keeps telling me it's time to grow up now and leave my obsession with PES in the past. But it's an addiction! Been playing religiously since psone days. She will never understand! Goodness, I remember the days when I used to queue with my mates at midnight in a Tesco that was an hour and a half drive away to get my copy on launch day eve! Madness! That was pre forums and internet shopping!

Ordered mine from shopto. Hoping to get a day early like usual. Hoping bank holiday post doesn't interfere with my plans!

I guess the biggest issue for me based on the demo is the AI GK not coming out on 1v1 situations. If this is fixed in the final game, I'll pre-order now

I have 4 big bugbears that I'd like fixed -

Number 1 is the one you mention above.

Number 2 is the AI not being direct enough when they are through on goal. (Passing out wide or back rather than moving in at pace and shooting.

Number 3 is the AI not dribbling enough

And number 4 is the AI playing out wide all the time, although I can help with this a little by editing their formation but I'd rather not have to do that for every team!

You cant score with a header by pressing square button on manual like the demo! I went to training skills and when i went to volleys and headers i couldnt pass the skill!!! Please konami fix it asap. I make headers with triangle in game but they are powerless...

You cant score with a header by pressing square button on manual like the demo! I went to training skills and when i went to volleys and headers i couldnt pass the skill!!! Please konami fix it asap. I make headers with triangle in game but they are powerless...
Have you tried tapping the shoot button when the ball is already close to the player?Also, try it with only less than 50% power.

What I noticed in the demo is that if your player is marked and you power up too early or late, the player will not jump. If the player manage to get the ball without jumping, the player will do a non-header volley.

Last edited:
Put it like this... I've only settled down since I was 32. Had two kids in last three years and the Mrs keeps telling me it's time to grow up now and leave my obsession with PES in the past. But it's an addiction! Been playing religiously since psone days. She will never understand! Goodness, I remember the days when I used to queue with my mates at midnight in a Tesco that was an hour and a half drive away to get my copy on launch day eve! Madness! That was pre forums and internet shopping!

Ordered mine from shopto. Hoping to get a day early like usual. Hoping bank holiday post doesn't interfere with my plans!

HaHa, my missus and ten year old son are ok with my Pes obsession ( Like they have a choice LOL ) , they're both gamers so that makes it easier for me, like yourself I started Playing Pes and other football games a very long time ago, ISS and sensible soccer were two games that I put a lot of time into on the Snes, and from there like youself I played the PS1 Pes games which were great for their time, then we had the PS2 glory days, those games really pushed the limits and were just top notch, great memories.

EDIT : Never really did the Pes midnight shopping thing as I was normally patient enough to go and pick up my copy early on release day.

Last edited:

Yup, they will never get it. It's just a part of us now.

Also on another note, and I love a tangent, I'm getting old, getting more moany and out of touch with modern shizzwazz, and I get the usage of emojis on a forum or chat between friends.. I get that.. but does anyone else want to put their face through the screen when the officialpes twitter uses emojis? Is it just me that finds it a little childish? No? Just me? Ok.. I'll crawl off back to my cave.
That, and the unwarranted over-the-top hype text book they all read from. No matter who uses that account, they say exactly the same things. You're dealing with clones. No personality.

You don't have to hype every little thing. You don't come off as genuine.
Hey Konami, you really like to bring back legendary players, how about bringing back some legendary gameplay while you're at it?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
No it didnt. Game is fantastic and the same as the demo. Only played friendlies with my friend offline. Online is not working. Dont know much about master league and my club etc because i returned after 10 years of manual fifa
Thanks mate, I really appreciate the response. It's ok if not but when you can get online, I'm looking to see what version I need. I live in Canada now but my mates are in the UK. So last year I bought the UK version and I couldn't get a single game, single player online as well as coop being very slow for us both. I emailed Konami but they couldn't tell me :). I would rather get the US version and still play in a clan with my mates in the UK. Like I say, if not, no worries. Cheers

Have you tried tapping the shoot button when the ball is already close to the player?Also, try it with only less than 50% power.

What I noticed in the demo is that if your player is marked and you power up too early or late, the player will not jump. If the player manage to get the ball without jumping, the player will do a non-header volley.

Tried tapping with less power but nothing. When the player finally jumps for a header with square button, he makes a baloon header that points up in the sky. Thats a weird bug for konami. They must sort it out. Offensive headers are very important!!! Konami please update

Thanks mate, I really appreciate the response. It's ok if not but when you can get online, I'm looking to see what version I need. I live in Canada now but my mates are in the UK. So last year I bought the UK version and I couldn't get a single game, single player online as well as coop being very slow for us both. I emailed Konami but they couldn't tell me :). I would rather get the US version and still play in a clan with my mates in the UK. Like I say, if not, no worries. Cheers

You and your mates have to get the same version of the game. Meaning if they get the UK version, you need to get the UK version as well. Otherwise online won’t work as servers are different for different regions.

Hope this helped you.

Tried tapping with less power but nothing. When the player finally jumps for a header with square button, he makes a baloon header that points up in the sky. Thats a weird bug for konami. They must sort it out. Offensive headers are very important!!! Konami please update
Is it the same case as PES2018, or this years worst? I'm having a bit success with manual headers on PES18.
In 19demo, I have limited test of headers since there's no training mode.
I just started using manual shooting for a little over a week. Really worried that manual headers are bugged.
Not sure if it's just too difficult or really a bug.

I didnt play pes2018
Oh I see.
Can't wait for the full game to test the headers on training mode.
Maybe it's just difficult. Maybe, we need proper positioning, timing and power on manual headers since we have the advantage of accurate aiming with our stick. Unlike basic where it's almost about luck.
Or maybe it's really bugged.

You and your mates have to get the same version of the game. Meaning if they get the UK version, you need to get the UK version as well. Otherwise online won’t work as servers are different for different regions.

Hope this helped you.
Cheers pal. Feared it might be. Not sure what do now then. Probably gonna wait to see how offline shapes up then see if it's worth it. Feel like I need at least one good footy game soon. Been years since I have actually enjoyed one for a long period of time and sadly, I need a combination of both decent online and off to sacrifice the cash. Maybe I'm expecting too much. Thanks anyway!

Cheers pal. Feared it might be. Not sure what do now then. Probably gonna wait to see how offline shapes up then see if it's worth it. Feel like I need at least one good footy game soon. Been years since I have actually enjoyed one for a long period of time and sadly, I need a combination of both decent online and off to sacrifice the cash. Maybe I'm expecting too much. Thanks anyway!

You’re welcome. That question comes up a lot on here. I always wish there is just one version where we can all meet and play. Ultimate goal would be if they let us play cross platform again which they did back in 2006, PES6. PC players were able to play PlayStation players and vice versa.

Anyway, good luck to you.

You’re welcome. That question comes up a lot on here. I always wish there is just one version where we can all meet and play. Ultimate goal would be if they let us play cross platform again which they did back in 2006, PES6. PC players were able to play PlayStation players and vice versa.

Anyway, good luck to you.
Cheers! Good luck to you too. You would think in this day and age, when I can control my parents computer, tablet and phones from my Mac, it would be easy to play anyone you like online. I'm pretty negtive at the moment and maybe I'm just getting too old, but I'm not sure how we have got here from Pro Evolution 3,4,5& 6. I enjoyed the demo enough, but only because it is a war of attrition for fundamental enjoyable gameplay at the moment but then Pro lets itself down ( fro me ) with this crazy online regional issue. Anyway, I'll stop whining haha. take it easy.

Why am i not surprised by the bugs mentioned in this game.
Headers not working
Ai still same as demo, going only wide
Pa1 still super assisted
I don t know.how.people are just blind folded and go pay 60 usd for a game that is not finished...

Anybody else getting a bit excited to get there hands on the full game ? I know I am but I think that's down to a combination of Celtic being a partner club and the Demo gameplay feeling very good , I'm hitting my late 40's but i'm young at heart so maybe that's were I get my sense of excitement from :LOL:

"young at heart", that's the way to go ;).
I'm 43,playing PES since PES 3, also young at heart and as long as people estimate me to be in early 30's it's all good :p.

Not so excited, but looking forward a bit.

Enjoy the game and keep up the expressions :)

check in the player traits and see if they have a heading card, thats if there is one

If that’s true honestly no point buying this game if your into your master league, never thought master league could get any worse that it currently is, got that wrong by a mile

I play only league mode. And this year joy of playing manual vs manual is unbelievable. Also like to play friendly fixtures with games that are actually beeing played during the weekend in real life

What is the translation?
No ucl on ML?

2jfhc3r.jpg
Looking at the whole thread, He's wondering why no one has uploaded any images or anything of the fake UCL. Then someone responded saying maybe they're locked in ML only and don't have their own modes. To which he replies with this tweet and i think he's saying it's not only in ML and is in Cup mode?

So yeah, I don't think that's what he's saying. He doesn't have the game.

Don't jump the gun guys. Check first.

Headers not working
Pa1 still super assisted
I don t know.how.people are just blind folded and go pay 60 usd for a game that is not finished...

I scored a great diving header with Mbappe yesterday. I’m not seeing broken headers. I think it’s all about the timing.

Headers not working
Pa1 still super assisted

Tbf PA1 isn't THAT assisted this year, still to assisted though.

Last edited:
I scored a great diving header with Mbappe yesterday. I’m not seeing broken headers. I think it’s all about the timing.

Assisted or manual? Because on manual I press square with every timing and no headers. I scored some weak ones with triangle but thats not enough. Human vs human offline on manual is fantastic!!! It has also an offline custom league from 3 teams and above! Didn't know that!

Assisted or manual? Because on manual I press square with every timing and no headers. I scored some weak ones with triangle but thats not enough. Human vs human offline on manual is fantastic!!! It has also an offline custom league from 3 teams and above! Didn't know that!

PA1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom