PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
do none of you realise that the transfer value of mbappe for 13 million is actually his yearly salary and not his transfer cost? PES has always done it this way

So PES has been 'consistently' wrong ?
So if transfer value is salary in real life, what's PES salary in real life? And what is the equivalent of (real life) transfer value in PES?

So guys i have it. It plays just a tick faster than the demo but it doesnt bother me at all. I play on -1 speed. Everything else seem the same. Even weak headers are there. Its the end for fifa this year for me. Far better pes2019 for me after 10 years!!!

Not a bit premature judgement considering you have not attempt FIFA19 full game ed?

Game is out on local small stores in Greece! Going now to catch it! Will play endless hours tonight with my fav AEK Athens! We are coming to champions league baby!!!
Hi Mate, can I ask if the game has asked you yet for the region you want? like on the demo online part? thanks.

Hi Mate, can I ask if the game has asked you yet for the region you want? like on the demo online part? thanks.

No it didnt. Game is fantastic and the same as the demo. Only played friendlies with my friend offline. Online is not working. Dont know much about master league and my club etc because i returned after 10 years of manual fifa

If you write like that it means Pes 2019 is superb.
Not necessarily, both Pes and Fifa have been pretty average in recent years ( on the pitch were it really counts), i'd say the Pes 2019 demo is above average and that's been a long time coming, now if the full game is the same or a more refined version of the Demo then I agree with the guys comment, cause let's face it the Fifa developers aren't gonna make any significant changes to a game that consistently rakes in the money are they ?

How to do that. Never played master league. I played manual fifa for 10 years. A bit help

Go to Master League mode.
Then pick your team, maybe easier get the richest club FC Barcelona for example.
Then go to Team Management > Negotiation > Advanced Search
Look for hmmm dunno, try Martial then click on him and pay Full Transfer Amount.
Then go next day until Negotiation concluded.
Normally it would have failed at this stage.

Anybody else getting a bit excited to get there hands on the full game ? I know I am but I think that's down to a combination of Celtic being a partner club and the Demo gameplay feeling very good , I'm hitting my late 40's but i'm young at heart so maybe that's were I get my sense of excitement from :LOL:

And what do you say about my avatar? Hehe

Anybody else getting a bit excited to get there hands on the full game ? I know I am but I think that's down to a combination of Celtic being a partner club and the Demo gameplay feeling very good , I'm hitting my late 40's but i'm young at heart so maybe that's were I get my sense of excitement from :LOL:

Definitely! The short games are driving me crazy, absolutely can't wait to get back to 12 minute matches. As ever, I haven't gone back to the current game after playing the demo so I've gone a bit mad just playing the 5 minute demo over and over. Looking forward to getting into training mode and trying to get some consistency with some of the new shots. Very excited! (and not too far behind you age-wise!)

Would love to know the average age of a pes player as opposed to FIFA. The mind wonders... Pre-ordered this evening. Really excited. End of the day it's a new PES! One has to purchase it.

Yeah, as much as I find to criticise about each iteration I can't remember a version that I didn't play all year round. (There was definitely one that almost broke the rule) I always get enjoyment from it, but perhaps like a little sibling, it does drive me absolutely crazy at times.

What about CPU AI? Forcing plays by the flanks, Low crosses to backheels? Sorry, dont no if someone already asked about this.

Definitely! The short games are driving me crazy, absolutely can't wait to get back to 12 minute matches. As ever, I haven't gone back to the current game after playing the demo so I've gone a bit mad just playing the 5 minute demo over and over. Looking forward to getting into training mode and trying to get some consistency with some of the new shots. Very excited! (and not too far behind you age-wise!)
HaHa, i'm pretty sure there's plenty of older guys on here but not everyone likes giving away their age LOL, and like yourself I normally head straight into training mode to test out shooting, passing, free kicks, skill moves, etc. I've pre-ordered from Simplygames so hoping to get the game a day or two early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom