PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't assign certain stadiums to teams in Master League, another baffling decision from Konami and it's been like this for years.
Many of the south American stadia cannot be used in a European ML which limits you to a select few thus making the mode even more bland.

Does anyone actually know why Konami restrict us on this? I mean ML is a fictional mode so what's the reasoning behind it? We can have option files to change kits but can't have the choice of assigning any stadium to any club.... Really?

you can assign any stadium on ps4 including south american ones to european teams with a little bit of hex editing the .ted files before importing I found a way that I posted in the editing threads for pes 2017/18 pretty sure 19 will be the same

We could ask Konami to unlock all stadiums for all regions but they probably wouldn't do it for a good 8-10 years......
Just like the snow, the nets, the being able to choose time of day in ML matches, the shooting variety, the keepers, dynamic lighting..OH WAIT? :P etc, etc

Last edited:
you can assign any stadium on ps4 including south american ones to european teams with a little bit of hex editing the .ted files before importing I found a way that I posted in the editing threads for pes 2017/18 pretty sure 19 will be the same
Interesting, I never knew this was possible on PS4. Is it easily done? Never had an option file with this ability.

Interesting, I never knew this was possible. Is it easily done? Never had an option file with this ability.

yea its pretty simple for 2019 we will just need updated ps4 decrypter tool you export the .ted file put it on your pc decrypt it hex edit just 2 numbers (the stadium ID number) encrypt it again import job done. it will reset back to a euro stadium only if you enter edit team stadium

the trick is ingame edit net shapes ect on euro stadium then export so your brazilian stadium will have all the edits and it all works in CL mode ML mode ect perfectly

yea its pretty simple for 2019 we will just need updated ps4 decrypter tool you export the .ted file put it on your pc decrypt it hex edit just 2 numbers (the stadium ID number) encrypt it again import job done. it will reset back to a euro stadium only if you enter edit team stadium

the trick is ingame edit net shapes ect on euro stadium then export so your brazilian stadium will have all the edits and it all works in CL mode ML mode ect perfectly
So it's not something I can do just on the PS4 right ? I'm not very savvy with P.C's
I only use my laptop once a year for an option file and I find that a struggle:LOL:.

Some new PremierLeague faces
DlSSCWkXsAE7nQ9.jpg

Source : Officialpes Twitter

Really good stadiums? How many of them are under 20k capacity? 2 or 3? That is stupid to play lower leagues or smaller leagues with all these big stadiums...
you are right, many big stadiums but to be honest it`s not possible to have many 10k stadiums just to play with lower leagues or not many atractive teams. don`t get me wrong I love playing with smaller team on smaller stadiums becouse it`s more motivationg but when you see the whole situation with licences imagine if we don`t have some good stadiums who are back and instead of them having small stadiums? you get my point right :)

Let's hope for a tool for stadiums...i've got about 6 generic stadiums now,and i think 5 of them are under 10k...if Panos would have the chance to finish his fmdl importer-exporter....or maybe sxsxsx working on another tool...it would be amazing...or at least to have the in-game stadium creator...would make such a big difference..

MyClubbers are in meltdown on twitter re Adriano. Yaaay!
Never mind all of the issues with the game Konami, and the missing D2 leagues and features that are still not in the game that were years ago.

Milan partnership, and legends from PES 4 Inter...
Well, that's a big news for Myclug users, not for us.

Legends should normally be for older people (like many of us) as they've see them in action and played with them, so it's not a "that bad" thing and for kids, but the issue is that they're in Myclub... Which is more for young people. A bit paradoxal.

Question: are all these legends available to play with outside of myclub. I've never played myclub that much so am uncertain of the structure. Seems a shame to have all these nostalgic players if older players like me can't use them offline once more.

Question: are all these legends available to play with outside of myclub. I've never played myclub that much so am uncertain of the structure. Seems a shame to have all these nostalgic players if older players like me can't use them offline once more.
Except in ML where you can sign the ones you've unlocked in MyClub, no.

yes they are.

1. play MyAss for a year or grind the hell out of MyAss in the first 2-3 months. Even at the end of the year you will probably not have all the legends (unless you are prepared to put on a few pounds, grow a beard and smell like cheese).

2. Import MyAss players into ML

3. Realise next PES demo is about to release

4. Goto 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom