PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes they are.

1. play MyAss for a year or grind the hell out of MyAss in the first 2-3 months. Even at the end of the year you will probably not have all the legends (unless you are prepared to put on a few pounds, grow a beard and smell like cheese).

2. Import MyAss players into ML

3. Realise next PES demo is about to release

4. Goto 1.

Fair enough if you don't like to play myclub.
It's not my favorite mode either but I will try it, hoping for more manual players and improvements on features.
It's just the way you express yourself that I find quite...let's say....inappropriate.

Considering you called the devs of KONAMI "fools" in one of your recent posts.
And "myAss"..... Nah.

Each to their own, but just saying^^.

Nothing new on that link.

Can someone who have the game confirm is the "dynamic time" indeed exclusive to Camp Nou or all stadiums have it, lots of rumors circulating around.
And while you're at it, check snow too, wouldn't be surprised if they made it just for demo stadiums lol.

Inter Milan on PES 6.. Ohh! Obafemi Martins + Adriano = NO WAY to stop them both :-) The best XI squad I have ever played with. Actually for the first time ever I feel like I want to try play with the legends this year :-) Let's bring the best times back!

Yay more legends.. cosmic.. honestly though for people who play MyClub I guess this is great news.. (well maybe 'great' is a little strong).. I just always want to put my hand up and say "excuse me, ahem, sorry to bother you but I also paid for your product.. the same as those online customers.. do I get any updates for my money too? No? Hello... please don't ignore me.. hello.. about offline... hello?"

Why can't we have access to legends offline? Would it matter? Fine you need to spin them to use in MyClub, but it would do no damage to them or their little online competitions to just allow people to use them in Exhibition, Master League (without having to win them online first), or even just in edit mode to create legend teams. MAYBE and here's an idea, bring back the PES shop where you earn points to unlock them.. fuck it.. I know it's a cash cow.. I know my money is no good to them unless I spend even more.. why not (and I hate suggesting this as a valid thing), why not release all legend players to offline players as a paid dlc.. not too much, maybe £5.. if the gameplay was good I'd be ok to pay that.

Also on another note, and I love a tangent, I'm getting old, getting more moany and out of touch with modern shizzwazz, and I get the usage of emojis on a forum or chat between friends.. I get that.. but does anyone else want to put their face through the screen when the officialpes twitter uses emojis? Is it just me that finds it a little childish? No? Just me? Ok.. I'll crawl off back to my cave.

Unless the now heralded but still unconfirmed day one patch is going to correct this, their promise of "realistic" transfers is absolute bollocks.

Colour me surprised.

For this year, i've been following this news up, particularly as it matters to the mode that i love the most.

The realistic transfer will be part of 2019 game, where you won't see Coutinho or Kane going to Rotherham as L2 clubs will not be able to sign superstar players, as Lenni has confirmed.

However there wasn't any mention about fixing the release clause nor € ratio. Fast forward to 1:04 on this video and you will see Arsenal transfer budget of € 38,759, 280. Will this be fixed on day 1 patch, i have serious doubt.

https://twitter.com/psnHakoom/status/1031360112106065920?s=19

For this year, i've been following this news up, particularly as it matters to the mode that i love the most.

The realistic transfer will be part of 2019 game, where you won't see Coutinho or Kane going to Rotherham as L2 clubs will not be able to sign superstar players, as Lenni has confirmed.

However there wasn't any mention about fixing the release clause nor € ratio. Fast forward to 1:04 on this video and you will see Arsenal transfer budget of € 38,759, 280. Will this be fixed on day 1 patch, i have serious doubt.

https://twitter.com/psnHakoom/status/1031360112106065920?s=19

If at least we could change the values with an editor. But i dont see that happening.

It's not my favorite mode either but I will try it, hoping for more manual players and improvements on features.
It's just the way you express yourself that I find quite...let's say....inappropriate.

And "myAss"..... Nah.

well i'm kind of assuming you know my history because i was on pesfan a few years....but i should not expect that because new forum and all.

basically 2015 MyClub - I was hooked - day and night (I was playing guys like dscru at 1/2/4/am to rinse GP from the competition schedule) - multiple plats - trying to get Gp to clear CL agent....did that then most people moved to 2016...I joined the pesfan forum at that time
2016 MyClub was better because the community was better and motivated - organised a couple of tournament amongst the forum users and we had a manual league going. it was good.
roll on 2017 and 18 - well I kind of had my fill with this mode and am able to see its flaws.

its a good idea that fails in important departments.

sorry to sound impertinent - its my style - some find it humourous; other not.

my frustration with konami stems from missold products (PES 2016 anniversary edition), script, lag cheats. also an unwillingness to listen proactively - I see guys like curdstar and danielrh to be like paid konami staff with a role of product promotion/PR rather than information gatherers to help the game/community develop.

in 2016 when MyClub was getting familiar we were all buzzing on the forum with this and that idea. I'd love to not be moaning and rather playing/discussing but this is where i'm at.

not to worry though because once game is out, I won't have much to say and will be relying on comments from folks that bought the new game

Yay more legends.. cosmic.. honestly though for people who play MyClub I guess this is great news.. (well maybe 'great' is a little strong).. I just always want to put my hand up and say "excuse me, ahem, sorry to bother you but I also paid for your product.. the same as those online customers.. do I get any updates for my money too? No? Hello... please don't ignore me.. hello.. about offline... hello?"

Why can't we have access to legends offline? Would it matter? Fine you need to spin them to use in MyClub, but it would do no damage to them or their little online competitions to just allow people to use them in Exhibition, Master League (without having to win them online first), or even just in edit mode to create legend teams. MAYBE and here's an idea, bring back the PES shop where you earn points to unlock them.. fuck it.. I know it's a cash cow.. I know my money is no good to them unless I spend even more.. why not (and I hate suggesting this as a valid thing), why not release all legend players to offline players as a paid dlc.. not too much, maybe £5.. if the gameplay was good I'd be ok to pay that.

Also on another note, and I love a tangent, I'm getting old, getting more moany and out of touch with modern shizzwazz, and I get the usage of emojis on a forum or chat between friends.. I get that.. but does anyone else want to put their face through the screen when the officialpes twitter uses emojis? Is it just me that finds it a little childish? No? Just me? Ok.. I'll crawl off back to my cave.

I'd pay for them as dlc too. But like you feel they should be available to all offline. Effectively if you were a purely offline gamer who didn't subscribe to PSN or Xbox live you'd never have a chance of obtaining them! Seems unfair.

And "myAss"..... Nah.

Forgot to mention - some of the guys on PEN refer to MyClub as BumClub. I had to be original and MyAss was the best I could do.

Game is out on local small stores in Greece! Going now to catch it! Will play endless hours tonight with my fav AEK Athens! We are coming to champions league baby!!!
in which store mate? where ? pou re file moy exei vgei kai den to vriskw?

Hey Konami, you really like to bring back legendary players, how about bringing back some legendary gameplay while you're at it?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom