PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So uh...
The Colombian league official announcement? What ever happened to it?
Gamescom is over, we're 2 days away from release. What's going on. They were teasing something a few days ago, turned out to be just faces.Maybe they're mad that people leaked it a few days before release?
Would be funny and sad and Konami-like if day one patch removes it from the game which some have got early.

Has anyone recieved their game or any update from shopto in UK? Pre-ordered mine from shopto_outlet on ebay and still not showing as posted.

Warehouse is closed over weekend and Monday.
Simply Games have charged me for my pre-order of FIFA on Friday/yesterday that isn't out for a month yet still haven't charged me for PES.

Reckon they might have messed up there! Hope it doesn't affect delivery!

Not used to this game Played superstar difficulty in 5 mins is tough. Been drawing a lot. 5 mins is very short time to score. Maybe just me need to brush up my skill.

one thing that needs to be patched is ai shooting. all goals I concede were high shots.
btw manual shooting with L1+x2 circle is great, good low shots and good animation also :)

Not used to this game Played superstar difficulty in 5 mins is tough. Been drawing a lot. 5 mins is very short time to score. Maybe just me need to brush up my skill.
Im the same. I dont think its your skills. 5mins is barely enough to start feeling your opposition. Plus this year, as we discused earlier, AI is positioning themselves faster and better at the back. They dont leave many gaps. We won't be able to fully enjoy this game until we can play proper lenght matches.

The first thing that i would do when i crank it up for the 1st time (apart from editing) is to kick off ML with Barcelona and activate Pogba's release clause.

In 2018, it has always fail and not sure if 2019 it'll work.

Yes! Now that Serie B started with 19 teams after all, they may as well bring it back :D

Do we know whether the Italian second division (licensed or not) is actually in the game? It would be maddening if Konami removes the option to start from a lower division.

Thought we had the "D2 gate" last week,it's fucking gone due to the addition of new leagues?

If they change their mind with a dlc,good,but also shows how in touch they are with us ML players.
They'll probably introduce em in 2020 as a groundbreaking new way to play "career mode"
Amateurs

Lets not go there for a while. I almost got banned for chain venting..
I was slowly making my peace with it and dont want to loose it again, coz I quite enjoy being here...:D

Really been playing the demo across PC and Xbox and I think the PC plays better especially online which most of my games have been.

Really enjoying the gameplay and the keepers feel a lot better not sure if there’s been an update to the demo but a lot better than when I first went online. My keeper in one game saved everything even the soft slide rule goals I absolutely detest in modern Pes.

The free kicks are to overpowered, there not always a guaranteed goal but a good player will score and I’ve seen far to many for my liking.

Headers are terrible I am sort of happy as they have been over powered for years and to easy so worried Konami will go the other way and make them to easy to score. However Giroud who is a good header has missed some terrible headers and very soft connections which are not realistic.

Overall I am the happiest I’ve been with Pes for along time but I’ve had this false dawn so many times until the full release is nothing like the demo.
Said many times the demo’s of Pes have given me great football experiences but the full release never matches it as we all know.
But £25 down at Cd keys for PC is a no brainier.

Just hope the 3 year ML plan isn’t just that a plan with nothing beyond it

Why are you saying "will come back" when there is no certainty about it?

I'm not holding my breath that they'll bring them back at all.
Me neither,once they've found it more profitable to add licenced leagues (new fans) they won't go back.
Maybe if they change database?
It's probably gone.
Mind-blowing that french 2nd league is still in the game,fully licensed to.
Very weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom