PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, best stadium of the WC !
zenitnew12.jpg
so there will not be this stadium!

when I ran with Mbappe no one can catch me in the game. Do you run by double tapping sprint button? If not then you should becouse that way players are faster but have less controll on the ball. Also momentum when to start sprinting is important, I don't see catch up bug in the demo

Same. If I double tap then nobody is catching me with Embolo.

No, it's a watershed moment for me. I've just gone into detail in this post.

With "gamers are crybabies" Asim in charge of feedback - just read that sentence back a few times and look at the irony, the guy in charge of feedback has suggested that complaints are for crybabies - the only real way to register a complaint is not to buy the game (let's face it, that's always been the case anyway).

Sadly, given how beautiful the game looks and that it has new licenses - and given that the alternatives are what they are (i.e. another poor game or no football game at all) - I don't imagine it'll sell any differently to any other year. That being said, I hope it gives hours of joy to those who buy it.
whos that guy in charge that said gamers are cry babies

Gamescom best sport game :
FIFA 19

if turd olympics was released this year, it would have won.

turd olympics has one event : turd throwing.

skill moves include double tapping RB to increase arm swing speed. hold RS down to juggle turd.

there are two divisions and licenced toilets in the game. there's also coop and exhibition modes.

no microtransactions, either.

win.

Last edited:

He's entitled to his opinion, however anyone with Konami affiliations should have stayed well away, Konami have no idea how to ride a storm. Sometimes the worst thing to do is defend what is pretty indefensible (i.e removing leagues) what Konami should have done is say from the start that there's a chance some leagues i.e DIV 2 in Italy/Spain could be removed if it gains more licences, but the timing is the big issue, people got invested in a fairly decent demo to then be hit in the gut with the removal of leagues.

This in turn ruined Master Leagues that people were looking forward to etc.

Konami could restore some faith by having someone higher up be part of a podcast with some of the hardcore, for constructive debate about how this section of the fanbase feels ignored, and so they can at least be heard.

Legends were usually optional in previous ML, i'm sure it will be an option again. However, ML was never about realism, it was meant to be a football RPG of a club, taking a crap bunch of players and making the club bigger bit by bit was always the fun. Weirdly they got rid of the best ML characters (Castello etc) and replaced them with some strange entities with no personality, much like how the series has gone.

Don't you dare say anything bad about my boy Castledine :TTTH:

I am not very familiar with game industry, but is it normal people asking for official apologies/explanations for the absence of Serie B and Liga 123?

I have never seen such thing.

For example, did EA apologized for the absence of Brazil national team or the loss of Russian league or Brasileirão?

I am not familiar to such practices and from a different generation, so I am quite surprised.

I am not very familiar with game industry, but is it normal people asking for official apologies/explanations for the absence of Serie B and Liga 123?

For example, did EA apologized for the absence of Brazil national team or the loss of Russian league or Brasileirão?

I am not familiar to such practices and from a different generation, so I am quite surprised.

Haha no.

From Twitter...

"According to our @Snakeeater129 the only stadium that the lighting changes from one time to the other is at Camp Nou. Otherwise, they all remain in the same light."

Also one thing we don't know much about is commentary. We know new commentary has been recorded and im sure all the teams have names but what about the players?!

if turd olympics was released this year, it would have won.

turd olympics has one event : turd throwing.

skill moves include double tapping RB to increase arm swing speed. hold RS down to juggle turd.

Would that mean the level current Pes is at would be 'stand in the turd... ... ... put controller down' ?

:SS

When it's a matter of exclusivity or licence, no. Same for PES, we don't blame them for the absence of Bundesliga, Liga Mx, MLS, because it's EA exclusivity.
People aren't that dumb, they know when the issue come from outside or inside, since the DFL and EA deal long time ago.

Serie B / La Liga 123 loss was their fault for not having thinked one moment in one year to rebuild the storage file.
There's no licence or whatever else issues.
Both leagues are linked to Serie A / La Liga too, 2 of the top 3 best coefficient and more history leagues in the UEFA

....Which mean in the world too. Commebol leagues don't match until the 6th or 8th place with Brasileirao / Argentina league, by comparing them with RPL or Portugal league.

Bad reactions and apologies are normal, you can't compare with "separated" leagues.

Totally agree.
The game is just shallow. Repetitive. There's barely difference in how players feel, I don't care what anybody says.
Until Messi feels like Firmino, or Icardi feels like Suarez, or Pique feels like Ter Stegen, PES will never ever ever be back to PES 13, PES 6, PES 5, PES 3 or any of the Winning Eleven versions. I repeat, I don't care what anybody says, they all feel more or less the same.
It's like Konami coded 3 type of players: Quick ones, Heavy ones, and Average. And the 'stats' are automatically assigned to them depending on height and weight. And that's all the difference you'll perceive, not matter what their actual stats are.

Permission to mention the other game here, it's just inevitable. FIFA, with all its flaws, has so many layers. It's not shallow. It's not one dimensional. It has layers. Everything has multiple outcomes, multiple animations. PES used to have layers too. But somehow, somewhere down the line they decided to make it easier. Pick Up And Play.

And tall and short (turning radius).

I don't think that's new tho. I think it's felt like that for years and years and years now? The worse for me regarding this, was PES16.

And then ball winnning/defensive prowess/body, juxtaposed with ball carrier's weight/ball control/drilbbing/body control/physical strength....all those 1v1 duels on the demo, those stats seem like it works sometimes, sometimes not.

@DaGuelz was on my stream and said something about "everyone is able to push everyone else off the ball". Felt that.

I probably need more time on it tho before I say any more.

I think these years, the difference between player's are in the animations sets assigned to them. That's makes it feel different (maybe because I play using the animations available, using correct animations for each action). Not sure what actual impact it has. I mean, 180 pass is still possible, so why use the correct animation anyway lol

Same. If I double tap then nobody is catching me with Embolo.

Basic R1 pushing button doesn't express the full speed player, it's nothing like a catch-up bug or anything.
It's about timing too and try to staying straight to the goal. Same, nobody catch me with Mbappe if i put him in Attack, on some circonstance of course.

You loose speed when you changes directions too. Without the ball on a full run, well placed trough ball and both player (Attacker/Defender) don't have the ball, you'll see the difference in speed.

Fifa has the pushing ball forward with the right stick for example, you can push the ball very far and then you see the player speed at full run.
In PES, we've got double tap R1 + directions, it's "practically" the same as well you can double tap and while changing direction in a instant (needs some practice) but the issue is you can't push the ball as far as you want...
Unless i've missed something in the manual.

Yes. If it's a mode or something that's been in for years, you should let people know it's been dropped. Say no one found out about this and they kept sneaky quiet about it, and I went in buying it looking forward to my Italian or Spanish D2 ML campaign, because that's what I've been doing the last 4-5 years, put the game in and find out it's gone. Just sitting there staring at the screen speechless thinking, "what am I supposed to do with this now?". I'd probably take it back to the shop, hoping they'd accept returning it, or I'm stuck with a au$70-80 dust collector.

It's good to let people know before hand, even if it gets them mad, but at least they were sincere about it and gave people the choice to buy or not.

What they've done now is extremely sneaky and insincere, especially for a mode like ML, which has been PES' bread and butter for as long as I can remember.

Yes. If it's a mode or something that's been in for years, you should let people know it's been dropped. Say no one found out about this and they kept sneaky quiet about it, and I went in buying it looking forward to my Italian or Spanish D2 ML campaign, because that's what I've been doing the last 4-5 years, put the game in and find out it's gone. Just sitting there staring at the screen speechless thinking, "what am I supposed to do with this now?". I'd probably take it back to the shop, hoping they'd accept returning it, or I'm stuck with a au$70-80 dust collector.

It's good to let people know before hand, even if it gets them mad, but at least they were sincere about it and gave people the choice to buy or not.

What they've done now is extremely sneaky and insincere, especially for a mode like ML, which has been PES' bread and butter for as long as I can remember.

I understand that some players ask for an apology, I get it.

But is there any example of something similar happening in the game industry?

For example it seems FIFA 19 won't have Brazil NT. Basically, it makes any NT aspect in career mode useless. Do you think we will get an apology from EA?

Again, I'm just being curious how game industry works nowadays. I am not familiar with Twitter or this things.

EA is less communicative now... They were in the past with the community, but now that they've got tons of licences and one of the most selled game in the world, they won't say anything about apologizing or whatever.

So, not necessary for apologise, they don't care, plus it will makes them looking "weak".

I understand that some players ask for an apology, I get it.

But is there any example of something similar happening in the game industry?

For example it seems FIFA 19 won't have Brazil NT. Basically, it makes any NT aspect in career mode useless. Do you think we will get an apology from EA?

Again, I'm just being curious how game industry works nowadays. I am not familiar with Twitter or this things.
That's not the same though. That's just the license of one team. ML is an entire mode, and I gave an example of how removing an entire league, not even kept in unlicensed, affects the whole mode. There are people here still buying it because their leagues are still in, but what if next year these were taken out as well? No more D2 in ML whatsoever, and also left sneakily unannounced. The ML has NEVER not had a D2 from what I can remember. So that's a huge part of ML gone. The people have the right to know they've been removed and why. They know what ML means for the very loyal fanbase. They know very well many look forward to it.

And yes, there have been many apologies on Twitter as a result of backlash; microtransactions, modes removed, games not on disc, etc.

That's not the same though. That's just the license of one team. ML is an entire mode, and I gave an example of how removing an entire league, not even kept in unlicensed, affects the whole mode. There are people here still buying it because their leagues are still in, but what if next year these were taken out as well? No more D2 in ML whatsoever, and also left sneakily unannounced. The ML has NEVER not had a D2 from what I can remember. So that's a huge part of ML gone. The people have the right to know they've been removed and why. They know what ML means for the very loyal fanbase. They know very well many look forward to it.

And yes, there have been many apologies on Twitter as a result of backlash; microtransactions, modes removed, games not on disc, etc.
This looks the most possible outcome KOnaMIwise. This year serieB,liga secunda out.Next year ligue2 and premiership out and after 5-10 years if there is still pes annually,they will bring them back with promotions motos like “community asks , Konami listen”
“Exclusive new feature for realistic season” ,”for the first time in ML you can promote/relegate “.
The sad part is ,it doesn’t sound funny even now in 2018.Especially in case people will act as they don’t remember d2 existed in the past

This looks the most possible outcome KOnaMIwise. This year serieB,liga secunda out.Next year ligue2 and premiership out and after 5-10 years if there is still pes annually,they will bring them back with promotions motos like “community asks , Konami listen”
“Exclusive new feature for realistic season” ,”for the first time in ML you can promote/relegate “.
The sad part is ,it doesn’t sound funny even now in 2018.Especially in case people will act as they don’t remember d2 existed in the past

You being serious when you say you think they take the Prem out !?

Have people already forgotten that glorious PES 2013, which featured all the Primera stadiums, actually came without ordinary League mode? Which would actually be a perfect way of showboating all those licensed stadiums. Besides ML or BAL. Every other PES game in last decade had League mode, but for some reason, 2013 did not.
But every other game since then, had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom