PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time that I read about him was in his blog. He was releasing a beta of sider/kit server for Fifa 14(or 15) he posted in a comment about a heavy depression and suicide ideas. A lot of support messages and then he never updated his last tool.

I don't think Jenkey will come back, pretty sure he got in deep shit with Konami over what happened before

For the PES 2013 demo?

He was working on mods for PES 2017 but then closed his blogger page.

I should become a detective, I know. But after some research I found out Jenkey has been active on Soccergaming (the Evo-Web of FIFA) a year after the last time he's been active here on Evo-Web. So that tells us he was probably more interested in FIFA.
So we can rule out suicide (I can't believe we would speculate about THAT!).

And the Konami threats thing was never confirmed. Just rumors.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
If FIFA exploded in Fut and Konami loses that market even more,or can't replicate it as well,and that market jumps ship,they're done.
The smart thing would be to go down the SIM path first,then offer something for the online pack opening crowd.

To be fair, you can turn FIFA into a pretty decent approach to simulation because IT'S GOT THE DAMN SLIDERS!

But you can't change PES in any direction you want, because EVERYTHING IS SO GODDAMN LIMITED!

Again can't really understand why konami are going in this direction?
Every other sports game tries to keep both sides happy,some even make really good games for the likes of us.

And then you have the straight up SIM game companies (Racing).
Why do they abandon what kept them floating during the harder times?
If FIFA exploded in Fut and Konami loses that market even more,or can't replicate it as well,and that market jumps ship,they're done.
The smart thing would be to go down the SIM path first,then offer something for the online pack opening crowd.

Looking at all the fuck ups for 19 (goalies/D2l/scoreboard/leagues in abundance etc) they've made a very clear decision in which direction their going in from now on

Suprised there's still a "Master league" in this game this year.

I said it before that it's mental for PES to chase the FUT crowd. I know they can see the dollar signs which is why they're doing it, however next to nobody is going to leave FIFA who's primarily a FUT player to come to PES and play MyClub. It just isn't going to happen in any significant number.

I wonder what he's up to now. Does somebody know if he still even work for Konami? I've never heard of him again after "next gen" came to be.

He was defo still about on the Pes staff a few years ago. All deep deep background stuff I'd heard. No idea if he was getting phased out at the time, a supervisory role, or if he's still there tho.

Remember when Konami messed around with all their game staff, just before the whole Kojima debacle? Wouldn't surprise me if they're making him scrub toilets now :SHAKE:

Last edited:
I should become a detective, I know. But after some research I found out Jenkey has been active a year later on Soccergaming (the Evo-Web of FIFA) a year after the last time he's been active here on Evo-Web. So that tells us he was probably more interested in FIFA.

:APPLAUD:

He really wrote about family problems, suicide and depression annddddd theeeen "the web" assumed he is dead.

To be fair, you can turn FIFA into a pretty decent approach to simulation because IT'S GOT THE DAMN SLIDERS!

But you can't change PES in any direction you want, because EVERYTHING IS SO GODDAMN LIMITED!

On the other hand FIFA modding after the new engine is very complicated and limited, unfortunately...

I said it before that it's mental for PES to chase the FUT crowd. I know they can see the dollar signs which is why they're doing it, however next to nobody is going to leave FIFA who's primarily a FUT player to come to PES and play MyClub. It just isn't going to happen in any significant number.
Yeah,it's really mind blowing that they try to corner every market,without having the tools for it.

This will bite them in the ass properly,this year? who knows,but I think they're losing their meal ticket the one thing that kept them in business,us!
We may not be their market anymore (clearly) but reputation wise we still punch and make a difference,and if their new venture tw the younger audience backfires,are we still here welcoming them back with open arms?
The credibility they had, and loyalty tw konami we had, it's pretty much ruined

I use to back this company through and through,all the way up to this!

Exactly my point!
Other franchises has exactly the same modus operandi "wanna rainbow flick and do crazy moves for 90 m,go ahead,play this way,wanna play more of a simple,use this"

NBA live/2k/codemasters/NHL etc

And it wouldn't take that many sliders/settings to correct gameplay.
Correcting ML though...
But with a solid gameplay and 5-10 sliders to correct gameplay,I'd happily play the ML of 17-18

I should become a detective, I know. But after some research I found out Jenkey has been active on Soccergaming (the Evo-Web of FIFA) a year after the last time he's been active here on Evo-Web. So that tells us he was probably more interested in FIFA.

View attachment 5700

View attachment 5701

Jenkey it's alive it's active in her Youtube account posting mobile games and songs covers

Well its a shame that game [loved by fans] is at state that there is no game without modders [game maker hates]

You are getting out of topic but remember that you will remember PES19 modding for long time
And shame that PS4 will be way below PC for game that isnt made for the PC at first place

Story brewing on Twitter.... Ive used Google translate which is why its poor.

"The operator Minas Arena will notify the company Konami, developer of game Pro Evolution Soccer (PES), by using the image of the Mineirão stadium and the terms "fox III Lair" and "Mineirão" in the game without its prior authorization"

Sounds like Konami are in hot water for using a stadium they shouldn't be?

Well its a shame that game [loved by fans] is at state that there is no game without modders [game maker hates]

You are getting out of topic but remember that you will remember PES19 modding for long time
And shame that PS4 will be way below PC for game that isnt made for the PC at first place

I don't know if we are out of topic. It's still related to PES 2019 somehow.
And I believe in you mate. When you say stuff like that, it gets my hopes up. Maybe not all is lost.
Otherwise... I'll be going to FIFA for quite some time :D

KONAMI deserves that, but its not a nice posture from the club either.
These English-language Twitter accounts for foreign clubs are horrendous.

Trying far too hard to give the 'banter' out; I doubt the clubs themselves are too close to the situation. Wouldn't surprise me if they're all done by an external company, as they all have the same approach.

These English-language Twitter accounts for foreign clubs are horrendous.

Trying far too hard to give the 'banter' out; I doubt the clubs themselves are too close to the situation. Wouldn't surprise me if they're all done by an external company, as they all have the same approach.
The Russian handle retweeted.

I still wonder about KONAMI and PES as a whole and try to get a neutral view on it despite of the bad news incoming.

I am worried about the change in philosophy towards easy arcade gameplay the same way as the majority of this board and i really had no hopes during the catastrophal 2016 and 2017 editions. But since PES2018 i saw many changes which gave the game a direction change towards simulation again and KONAMI slowly (very slowly, too slowly) starts to listen to feedback. This trend seems to continue this year, as the PES2019 demo ironed out various gameplay aspects (backheels etc.) which will suit the simulation enthusiast more than the arcade iphone generation gamer.

Aside of the always returning thought where soccer games should be nowadays, the path KONAMI is following at the moment gives me more confidence in getting a playable football game every year than EA does.

I think you're being ambitious... a postman delivering before 9am! :LOL::DD

I've ordered from Simply Games and they're usually good for an early delivery too.
Can't go wrong with Simply Games, I've ordered from them as well! Great price and you're right, they do tend to ship early. I'm hoping it's sent out next Monday for a very hopeful Tuesday arrival. I think I got it 2 days early early last year from Simply Games.

Another one from Zenit official account.

View attachment 5699

Does their social media manager not realise that Zenit have been in PES for years? It's not some trash indie game that their not legally allowed to mention or something as they're clearly not in any way affiliated with hence the pathetic pity party.

Even if they was in FIFA, it's not like any of their players won't have generic faces and incorrect kit fonts.

Can't go wrong with Simply Games, I've ordered from them as well! Great price and you're right, they do tend to ship early. I'm hoping it's sent out next Monday for a very hopeful Tuesday arrival. I think I got it 2 days early early last year from Simply Games.
Think I did too. I'm off work on Wednesday too so Tuesday would be great! Don't have to wait for the postman on Wednesday then!

Think I did too. I'm off work on Wednesday too so Tuesday would be great! Don't have to wait for the postman on Wednesday then!
but that damn day 1 patch... before that its not the game i want to play. and after the patch... lets see! ;)
i'll pick it up early too, i guess. but without patch...!? hm...

at least i can play longer matches than this freakin 5 minutes demo embarrassment! :)

i thought about the short demo time last night. i came to the conclusion its not for hiding flaws but more for teasing the customer. it works so well, in my case. "just give em a little taste of it..." :)
it's pure psycho games abused as a marketing tool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom