PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed Konami direct, asking them which regional version I needed to buy to play in the same Co-op clan online. They replied by saying they didn't know haha. So what chance do we have? Can't stand FIFA but I'm hoping they have upped their gameplay this year. Although I doubt it. Konami and their social media representatives have annoyed me enough not to buy the game, even though I like the gameplay.

Bit suspicious they're not showing the final game at Gamescom isn't it (I think we've fully earned the right to treat everything they do with suspicion by now!) Probably best to start preparing to find in the retail version keepers aren't fixed and the attacking AI is still retarded half the time.

Might even get some bonus surprises like speeding up the game and the return of catchup.

Bit OT but I was just trying to track Jenkey down and stumbled on his YT channel
Look at this:

A game from 7 years ago. It has better afternoon lighting, better afternoon atmosphere. Better camera (specially that little zoom in right at kick-off).

Just saw one of the PES 2019 social media posts pop up on Twitter: https://twitter.com/officialpes/status/1031858457761132545?s=19

Check out the comments. The majority are asking "when will this be out on mobile".

NUvNdka.jpg

No wonder Konami reps get annoyed when the subject turns to anything more complicated than "will you add my favourite Legend".

It feels like the console base are happy enough with what they've got this year, and they've got such hype on the mobile side (which generates as much money through microtransactions) that really, they don't have to worry about doing anything other than incremental changes.

Us guys complaining must be the equivalent of two vegans chanting outside McDonald's. It's not an establishment made for us, and they have plenty of willing customers to serve.

This is the most downbeat I've been about PES for a while.
You and me both then. I am well on my way however to accepting that pes : 1) hasn't got much more legs in it in its current form and 2) is not really pes anymore. I'm well pleased fifa is a viable alternative nowadays for me though. I used to despise the gameplay before but somehow it is now very pes-like to me since roughly fifa 17. Pes 18, in the end, had me wishing I didnt start a ML on that game first but had opted for the other game in the first place. I WILL be dropping pes like a sack of shit though if it does not deliver again. Won't be trying endless (PC) mods, waiting for patches (to fix fouls among other things .. Remember that one? Hah!) and Whatnot. Straight dumping it if it turns out to be cack. Konami's recent track record has, if anything, shown us that whatever we're getting on August 30th, is what it'll be.

Bit suspicious they're not showing the final game at Gamescom isn't it (I think we've fully earned the right to treat everything they do with suspicion by now!) Probably best to start preparing to find in the retail version keepers aren't fixed and the attacking AI is still retarded half the time.

Might even get some bonus surprises like speeding up the game and the return of catchup.

Catch up is still there but?

Bit OT but I was just trying to track Jenkey down and stumbled on his YT channel
Look at this:

A game from 7 years ago. It has better afternoon lighting, better afternoon atmosphere. Better looking turf. Better camera (specially that little zoom in right at kick-off).
Pes11! My favorite pes game just behind pes5. And Jenkey! Forgot all about him. He's been gone from the modding scene some time now, no?

Look at this:

A game from 7 years ago. It has better afternoon lighting, better afternoon atmosphere. Better camera (specially that little zoom in right at kick-off).

Are you kidding right?

He was a legend. It was the cause of the revolution in sports games. In addition . Skilled programming was also. He is a pattern for me .

Konami is crazy. Has left the offline Modes. Cling to online and this ridiculous game. complete overhaul Offline Modes . Then check out the online section. All the problems of this game are its policies. Konami's fools and dictator .

4523532543.PNG

He was a legend. It was the cause of the revolution in sports games. In addition . Skilled programming was also. He is a pattern for me .

Konami is crazy. Has left the offline Modes. Cling to online and this ridiculous game. complete overhaul Offline Modes . Then check out the online section. All the problems of this game are its policies. Konami's fools and dictator .

View attachment 5698
the boss! hands down... :)

View attachment 5698

I wonder what he's up to now. Does somebody know if he still even work for Konami? I've never heard of him again after "next gen" came to be.

I wonder what he's up to now. Does somebody know if he still even work for Konami? I've never heard of him again after "next gen" came to be.

I was just thinking exactly about the same.
I tried to google him, I came across a few Facebook accounts and tried adding him and writing a message.
No idea if it's really him. But hey...
We might change the world.

Yeah. I'm trying to drag him back in!
Imagine what PES could be if we had Juce, Nesa AND Jenkey. My wet dream. LOL
That would be something. If I'm not mistaken he made a very comprehensive gameplay mod for pes 13... Too bad i was playing on ps3 then!

LOL, the Official Zenit account is crying about the fact they are not in FIFA 19.
Even though the Russian League if fully officially licensed in PES, they are openly not caring about it at all. Not even trying to hide it. Surprising. Can't blame them though.

DlJpc7LW4AIpdm1.jpg

Hey Konamy would you beat FIFA and back to create a REAL soccer game?????? Listen to me: call Jenkey, Nesa, Juce, Zlac, Matt10, Klashman and all the modders guys here on Evo Web, pay them, kick off all your dev/PR team (you'll not need them anymore) and sure you'll became nr. 1.

That would be something. If I'm not mistaken he made a very comprehensive gameplay mod for pes 13... Too bad i was playing on ps3 then!

Gameplay Mod and a Gameplay Tool with Sliders (which actually worked very well).
Shooting Power. Passing Power. Ball Curve. Animations Responsiveness. Dribbling Responsiveness. Passing Error. Disable AI Cheat. Etc. It was actually amazing.
Everything Jenkey did was special. Like everything Juce does is special. But they focus on different aspects of modding. Jenkey used to focus on gameplay a lot. Juce creates tools that allow other modders to come up with amazing stuff.
Nesa does a great job too, but I think he has a busy/complicated life so he probably can't do all the things he would be able to do if he had more free time.

I was just thinking exactly about the same.
I tried to google him, I came across a few Facebook accounts and tried adding him and writing a message.
No idea if it's really him. But hey...
We might change the world.

You just had me play a movie in my head in which Seabass would kickstart his personal indie football game..

Luckily (for my wallet) it's only a fantasy.. I'd literally throw money at him.

You just had me play a movie in my head in which Seabass would kickstart his personal indie football game..

Luckily (for my wallet) it's only a fantasy.. I'd literally throw money at him.

Well I had my own movie playing in my head when I wrote that message, man.
It wasn't too different to yours. It involved donations from the unhappy PES community. Specially from Evo-Web.

I would rather give him my USD 60 to Seabass to start his own project instead of Konami.

I think we entered an Era where we, together with our perception of true PES are..how to put it nicely..extinct..

Just look at facebook page - its all about faces, black balls and legends now. I couldnt understand how people could be so excited with data pack that contained ZERO gameplay changes (where they were badly needed), just faces.. i kept asking "Whats with the gameplay? Any gameplay changes?" But it was like shouting under the waterfall of "FACES FACES FACES!!!"

Konami (and not only them) simply adjusted to their audience. Cant fight it really. We are in minority surrounded by....people, who value different things than we do/did.

We just have to try to enjoy what we have and play it our way. And if it becomes too much - just switch to EA.

Again can't really understand why konami are going in this direction?
Every other sports game tries to keep both sides happy,some even make really good games for the likes of us.

And then you have the straight up SIM game companies (Racing).
Why do they abandon what kept them floating during the harder times?
If FIFA exploded in Fut and Konami loses that market even more,or can't replicate it as well,and that market jumps ship,they're done.
The smart thing would be to go down the SIM path first,then offer something for the online pack opening crowd.

Looking at all the fuck ups for 19 (goalies/D2l/scoreboard/leagues in abundance etc) they've made a very clear decision in which direction their going in from now on

Suprised there's still a "Master league" in this game this year.

Yeah. I'm trying to drag him back in!
Imagine what PES could be if we had Juce, Nesa AND Jenkey. My wet dream. LOL

Last time that I read about him was in his blog. He was releasing a beta of sider/kit server for Fifa 14(or 15) he posted in a comment about a heavy depression and suicide ideas. A lot of support messages and then he never updated his last tool.

Similar thing happened with Dortmund license - majority of fans play FIFA and complained Signal Iduna Park was not available on FIFA 18, so the club decided to terminate the contract with Konami and go back with EA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom