PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is tweeting a bunch of stuff from gamescom with screens. Liga Aguila Colombia is confirmed as well as screens of the formations of the other leagues. Screens of boots, import images sizes, some rosters, master league screens, etc.
Quite a bit of info to dig into

https://twitter.com/psnHakoom

edit: my bad, not gamescom but full game. Thanks @Chris Davies

This guy is tweeting a bunch of stuff from gamescom with screens.
He's not posting from Gamescom, he's got the full game!

Which makes it all the more weird that Konami are at Gamescom showing an unreleased game that's already been (less than legally) released in certain parts of the world.

He's not posting from Gamescom, he's got the full game!

Which makes it all the more weird that Konami are at Gamescom showing an unreleased game that's already been (less than legally) released in certain parts of the world.
Yeah, very odd timing this year. I know they're hoping to capitalise on having four weeks until FIFA is released but considering Gamescom is often their crowning glory before release it's a bit odd to have nothing to announce and celebrate that 99% haven't already seen/don't knoe about.

Yeah, very odd timing this year. I know they're hoping to capitalise on having four weeks until FIFA is released but considering Gamescom is often their crowning glory before release it's a bit odd to have nothing to announce and celebrate that 99% haven't already seen/don't knoe about.

Would be the ideal time to announce a stadium editor and gameplay sliders at day one...maybe their ridiculous efforts to create some kind of hype would find fulfillment for the first time in history.

What was this boot feature? I can't remember
Every player had black boots. You could get a coloured boots as a reward for some achievement. And all the coloured boots were magical...:D
they were boosting different stats for players. It was ridiculous, but gameplay of pes13 was amazing. Especially manual passes were simply perfect. Pass support 1 + manual passes from time to time, and not once pes13 felt boring (like pes18 after a while)

Oh, no! Now they can't wave around that insignificant gamescom award either! :CRY:

Daniel has just confirmed to me on on Twitter that Asim is at Gamescom and has a much improved 97.687% complete build behind closed doors, only a select few people have access to it but the rumors are that the king is most definitely back. Passing has been tweaked and PA1 is now as free as a bird. Anyone that cancelled their pre-orders, there is still time to purchase the David Beckham edition!

Daniel has just confirmed to me on on Twitter that Asim is at Gamescom and has a much improved 97.687% complete build behind closed doors, only a select few people have access to it but the rumors are that the king is most definitely back. Passing has been tweaked and PA1 is now as free as a bird. Anyone that cancelled their pre-orders, there is still time to purchase the David Beckham edition!

Nice joke

That Beckham though.... ....

(see next post).

Where have I heard that before...

It's a shame they continue to butcher and castrate ML because this could have been the first year in a while that I bought it, I really enjoy the demo's gameplay.

Pretty sure TheGoodOldDays is having a laugh.
It's a likely enough scenario of what Daniel would say, though.

Thank fuck we don't have to hear that nonsense anymore.

EDIT: I see it was a joke. Not sure who that says more about, the fact that it was fairly conceivable that he'd actually say that.

Can you show Poland nt?
DlIk3PBX0AIed6P.jpg

from Twitter : https://twitter.com/psnHakoom/status/1031927830119178240

Guys regarding the DB, will Giuliano for exemple still be in the game after DP1? He transfered away from Fenerbahce to All Nassr (wich isnt in the game i think).

Also is Ibrahimovic in PES?

Just saw one of the PES 2019 social media posts pop up on Twitter: https://twitter.com/officialpes/status/1031858457761132545?s=19

Check out the comments. The majority are asking "when will this be out on mobile".

NUvNdka.jpg

No wonder Konami reps get annoyed when the subject turns to anything more complicated than "will you add my favourite Legend".

It feels like the console base are happy enough with what they've got this year, and they've got such hype on the mobile side (which generates as much money through microtransactions) that really, they don't have to worry about doing anything other than incremental changes.

Us guys complaining must be the equivalent of two vegans chanting outside McDonald's. It's not an establishment made for us, and they have plenty of willing customers to serve.

This is the most downbeat I've been about PES for a while.

I don't have Twitter so it's not always easy to stay in the loop. Has there been any acknowledgement at all from Konami about the goalkeeper stuck to the line issue? I just can't buy the game with no fix for that, it's absolutely game breaking.

I don't have Twitter so it's not always easy to stay in the loop. Has there been any acknowledgement at all from Konami about the goalkeeper stuck to the line issue? I just can't buy the game with no fix for that, it's absolutely game breaking.

Don't think they even see it as an issue, unfortunately..

Don't think they even see it as an issue, unfortunately..

Ridiculous. It's a huge issue, how can't they see this? It's almost impossible to miss a 1 on 1 as there's so much of the goal to pick from as the keeper doesn't close the angle.

EA must be laughing their heads off. They don't even need to beat the competition as the competition is destroying itself!

Just saw one of the PES 2019 social media posts pop up on Twitter: https://twitter.com/officialpes/status/1031858457761132545?s=19

Check out the comments. The majority are asking "when will this be out on mobile".

NUvNdka.jpg

No wonder Konami reps get annoyed when the subject turns to anything more complicated than "will you add my favourite Legend".

It feels like the console base are happy enough with what they've got this year, and they've got such hype on the mobile side (which generates as much money through microtransactions) that really, they don't have to worry about doing anything other than incremental changes.

Us guys complaining must be the equivalent of two vegans chanting outside McDonald's. It's not an establishment made for us, and they have plenty of willing customers to serve.

This is the most downbeat I've been about PES for a while.

More like... us guys love cheeseburgers, have been loyal cheeseburger buying customers for years and years, then all of a sudden they start selling vegan burgers.
We give these burgers a try but there are glaring, basic, massive errors in these burgers, but any critiques about these burgers seem to be ignored, and we get booted from the restaurant for abuse by the touchy employees. Then some people claim to like these burgers so that they can get early access to the shop to try out the new burgers, maybe even a job at the restaurant.

I’ve messaged them four times about it and have three video clips and nobody will answer, I’ve even messaged Konami uk and Konami to see where I should send feedback, no answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom