PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really hoping gameplay is good, so i dont need to buy PES 2020. We can make this game better, and enjoyable for at least 2 years haha

I would love to know how many fans canceled their pre-orders since the demo came out all the way up until today.
Common sense tells me that many fans probably pre-ordered the game after trying the demo and liked it.
But not many fans canceled their pre-orders after the 2nd Division Leagues and the whole Scoreboards joke disappointment.

Because that's just how people are.

Also,as most of us in here,we've been playing this game for a very long time,and this franchise gets watered down year after year,and after a while we don't really remember how good it was,and how hard it was.
It's not like it's come over night,this latest scam did,but the watering down has gone on for years.

I urge you guys to go back,just like a bunch of us already has,to the older games,fire up a ML and see how shitty this has become.
I was winning left and right on Pes 17/18 ML with a shitty team,returned to 13,no dice!
Got beaten left and right,my usual 17/18 tactics out the window,CPU destroyed me for half a season before I got to grips with it.

Don't know if you were ironic @its999maggle (doubt it though) when you posted your Pes 14 qoute a few pages back "played 12 games,hardly had a shott on goal"

So watering down every year left us with this.
I'll give them that gameplay looks better now than on 16-18
But very very far from Pes 12-13,and I can go back even further.
Disgraceful!

Last edited:
Exactly. It's one thing to have those awful score boards in the game and I would probably have ignored it most years. It's another thing to be bigging that crap up as a main new feature on your website! :LMAO:

They also promised an abundance of new partnerships and stadiums to go with these leagues.

Russia - 0 new stadiums
Argentina - 0 new stadiums
Denmark - 0 new stadiums
Portugal - 1 new stadium
Switzerland - 0 new stadiums
Scotland - 2 new stadiums
Belgium - 0 new stadiums

I think they need a dictionary to look up abundance because I don't call 3 stadiums an abundance. :LOL:
Don't forget the new fake one.:LMAO:

can someone answer one simple thing becouse I can't find it from guys on twitter. If we play with Levante for example do we have second division that was generic? if yes can we edit these teams with option file and have proper ML? I hope they let at least one fake d2 league

As good as the demo feels I can't past how half-assed the rest of the game may be. Probably end up playing PES 6 pech again for another year to get my PES fix.

can someone answer one simple thing becouse I can't find it from guys on twitter. If we play with Levante for example do we have second division that was generic? if yes can we edit these teams with option file and have proper ML? I hope they let at least one fake d2 league
From what I've seen, especially from that Twitter guy,nope!
There is a Pes/peu league,you know the generic clubs Jordusberg or whatever they're called,but that has always been a stand alone league,top teams from there turns up in the EL/CL.
I'm pretty sure,90% that we can't have a second div with Serie A/La Liga etc.
You should ask someone who usually plays ML with a league that has no fake 2nd league,like Eriedivisie (Holland)

Looks to me the only way to do a proper ML is with Ligue 1 or PL,or in south America

Last edited:
From what I've seen, especially from that Twitter guy,nope!
There is a Pes/peu league,you know the generic clubs Jordusberg or whatever they're called,but that has always been a stand alone league,top teams from there turns up in the EL/CL.
I'm pretty sure,90% that we can't have a second div with Serie A/La Liga etc.
You should ask someone who usually plays ML with a league that has no fake 2nd league,like Eriedivisie (Holland)

Looks lovely me the only way to do a proper ML is with Ligue 1 or PL,or in south America
in pes 17 i played Eredivisie with Ajax and as far as I remember there was second divjsion with strange team names

I think you guys should just deal with the fact that Konami has a much smaller team and less resources than FIFA. So stop overreacting. We PES fans knew this since the beginning. It’s like we signed up for it lol. It was never meant to be this big budget product. Honestly I’m glad the gameplay and graphics are genuinely great this time in a long time. The issues for me are closed down, not as bad as it was last year or before, it feels like this time I can just play a quick match and enjoy the hell out of it.
Amen!

Looks like I will have my work cut out with writing down first impressions of the game, think I'm the only one who's still going to buy the damn thing!

The Turkish league appears to have same some work done on it in terms of faces/photos. More than the Russian league anyway! S. Eto'o is in there and he's got a real face. Last time he was in PES was when he played for Sampdoria in 2015.

He's left to join a club in Qatar now hasn't he? Will he stay in the game?

it looks like fifa 19 will have every team in the champions league and europa league licenced this season (explains the 3 russian teams)

why couldn’t konami do this when they had both licenses in the past?

I read somewhere a translation of a interview about exclusivity of Russian league and it seems the UCL and EL license allows them to use qualified teams if they negotiate with the clubs.

Of course EA exclusive club deals didn't allow them to use some of the best missing teams. But at least we should had so much more teams in other europe if they wanted.

Also,as most of us in here,we've been playing this game for a very long time,and this franchise gets watered down year after year,and after a while we don't really remember how good it was,and how hard it was.
It's not like it's come over night,this latest scam did,but the watering down has gone on for years.

I urge you guys to go back,just like a bunch of us already has,to the older games,fire up a ML and see how shitty this has become.
I was winning left and right on Pes 17/18 ML with a shitty team,returned to 13,no dice!
Got beaten left and right,my usual 17/18 tactics out the window,CPU destroyed me for half a season before I got to grips with it.

Don't know if you were ironic @its999maggle (doubt it though) when you posted your Pes 14 qoute a few pages back "played 12 games,hardly had a shott on goal"

So watering down every year left us with this.
I'll give them that gameplay looks better now than on 16-18
But very very far from Pes 12-13,and I can go back even further.
Disgraceful!

i like this forum. the pesfan forum always was banging on about myclub. this place is a breath of fresh air.

because i was myclubbing the past 3 years i didn't get into offline play that much.
tried ML and read about the issues.
so now i stick to league on PES 2016/17/18.
i play professional level and get wins which gives me a good feeling - thats what gamings about.

after trying to get a myclub game and getting "unable to find opponent" yet again i rotated between the 3 versions.

no "unable to find opponent" frustration, no lag issues.

just me, kane and co taking on the world.

i have stopped playing the demo so that i don't miss it when it goes and don't get tempted further to get 2019.

i have a league mode question though : lets say lucas moura goes to arsenal in real life. if i replicate this by doing the necessary editing will this change appear the next time i play a league match? - or would i have to start a new league to see the change. i could try experimenting myself if nobody know but if anyone has the answer for 2015/16/17/18 that'd be great.

On a positive note - just finished few games online with no pass support (first time ever) and I have to say - my god, lads, you were right. this is like a different game! I thought demo gameplay was decent this year but this...this just blew me away! Especially that every player i got paired with was also on manual.

As for crappy ML with no D2's - i think i will just have to jump leagues more often. Maybe every season. This will prevent boredom and let me somewhat enjoy all these new additions.
It will b different,as I like to stick to one team and build them up from scratch, but this seems to be the best alternative.

One of the Community managers (@joaocoscelli) said in that terms: "Yes, apparently has been said that it would have league scoreboards. They didnt say "official" scoreboards, but league scoreboards."

Sometimes it seems they think we have some mental illness.

One of the Community managers (@joaocoscelli) said in that terms: "Yes, apparently has been said that it would have league scoreboards. They didnt say "official" scoreboards, but league scoreboards."

Sometimes it seems they think we have some mental illness.

Do you have a link for that quote?.
Anyways... if that is true, and people still choose not to cancel their pre-orders or to not buy PES, then we deserve to be treated as idiots. I don't know anymore.

Do you have a link for that quote?.
Anyways... if that is true, and people still choose not to cancel their pre-orders or to not buy PES, then we deserve to be treated as idiots. I don't know anymore.
Didn't pre-order this year,did last year.
Was going to pick it up late sep,early October maybe.
But now?
No goddam way.
If all the bullshit gets ironed out,and maybe some "soul searching" at konami HQ,I'd get it on sale in april/May,won't pay anything over €25,!
Maybe!

Only things I have left to tick off the annual Pes release list are:

Day 1 patch breaks the game.
6 wks later patch 2, to fix patch 1, is only available through a 3rd party Polish Pes fan site.
Patch 2 fixes almost every issue.
2 days later official patch 3 reverts the game back to Pes 18
Data Pack 1 postponed for 4 months
Official Pes twitter breaks months of silence by tweeting an ultra assisted, 20 backheels, pingpong overhead kick goal & writing 'What an amazing goal! Btw, we know the issue of choosing daytime for matches causes the game to crash, and we're looking into it :) Best Pes news ever coming next wk #Pes2020'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom