PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About faces etc. the transfers window isn't finished yet in reality, and it's a waste of time to remade all the faces now, with 2017-18 rosters. Waiting for a DLC, but about RPL i won't be surprised if faces will stay the same, at least for teams like "Krylya Soletov" level teams.
I think it will be like Eredivise level in terms of representation, not more not less.

-KDBdy2Z9rQ.jpg
Do you expect everyone to have faces? I thought PES fans didn't care about stuff like this?!

Yes the fact that there are probably dozens of different broadcast styles out there it is impossible to get them bang on.

What they could do though is use the same colour scheme as the official one, use decent camera angles for replays and give the commentary a bit of love.
Not being funny but FIFA manage it ok. Sounds like an excuse to me.

Wow.

This was deemed worthy enough to use as a hype-builder and be one of the big "new features", too.

It's getting pretty sad, now. Seeing how this is going.

Exactly. It's one thing to have those awful score boards in the game and I would probably have ignored it most years. It's another thing to be bigging that crap up as a main new feature on your website! :LMAO:

They also promised an abundance of new partnerships and stadiums to go with these leagues.

Russia - 0 new stadiums
Argentina - 0 new stadiums
Denmark - 0 new stadiums
Portugal - 1 new stadium
Switzerland - 0 new stadiums
Scotland - 2 new stadiums
Belgium - 0 new stadiums

I think they need a dictionary to look up abundance because I don't call 3 stadiums an abundance. :LOL:

Well, the IG face editor is not that bad, the player let his beard not like in the picture posted as i googled him.

I don't personnally want "real faces" from every players, but at least well reworked with the IG editor. With all the transfers flow, for low reputation player it's risky (you can loose a player from your data if for example the player signs for a non-present team during summer, and make your work obsolete). Better to wait the official rosters.

Improving the IG face editor sounds important btw, especially beards.

About stadiums, i don't know what to think... They've add some with DLC every year.
The vanilla game is always very poor in terms of content.

Well, the IG face editor is not that bad, the player let his beard not like in the picture posted as i googled him.

I don't personnally want "real faces" from every players, but at least well reworked with the IG editor. With all the transfers flow, for low reputation player it's risky (you can loose a player from your data if for example the player signs for a non-present team during summer, and make your work obsolete). Better to wait the official rosters.

Improving the IG face editor sounds important btw, especially beards.

About stadiums, i don't know what to think... They've add some with DLC every year.

Yeah I'd expect them to add some with DLC. I'd have probably accepted just the 3 if they'd said something like "look it's a lot of work with these new leagues so we'll start with a few stadiums but we'll keep trying for more as time goes on". The problems begin when Konami keep saying one thing and then delivering something that doesn't match the expectations they set.

Yeah, i bought the game knowing and "accepting" that. PES would be almost "nothing" without the community editions, and i'm "ok" with that. But i think KONAMI should support editors and give us more importance... a better Edition Mode and more "freedom" to customize leagues, adboards, scoreboards, etc in game would be great.

it looks like fifa 19 will have every team in the champions league and europa league licenced this season (explains the 3 russian teams)

why couldn’t konami do this when they had both licenses in the past?

They won't have all the Europa ones unless they can add more Russian ones... Why? Well, its impossible. All the German teams were a non go and Bhatti said Scottish teams were impossible without a full league license.

Yeah, i bought the game knowing and "accepting" that. PES would be almost "nothing" without the community editions, and i'm "ok" with that. But i think KONAMI should support editors and give us more importance... a better Edition Mode and more "freedom" to customize leagues, adboards, scoreboards, etc in game would be great.

Well, this year the game is out very very soon, so it's acceptable, "playable" until the first DLC, with the first live update even if there will be tons of fast-made faces and not reworked stats.
Marketing choice i think, for not concur with Fifa.

I totally agree with the full free editing especially on console... It's not Fifa who needed a "Creation Center" if you remember that feature. PES needs way more of that things.
They should go full on editing like FM, unfortunately the difference is that FM is a PC only game, under windows/mac/linux you can mod everything.
The vanilla game is ugly too, skins etc. but they've got a good reason.

PC doesn't have those issues btw.

Last edited:
Adam Bhatti on Twitter:

The decision was made to utilise as many league slots for authentic leagues

Ok so he responded. Can anyone PLEASE ask him nicely how many league slots they have.

looking at this video https://twitter.com/psnHakoom/status/1031365459495604224
It seems like they definitely scrapped 40 player teams lol, as the fake teams all seem to feature 16 players only...God knows if this has an effect on the number of kits we can import or players we can create.

Btw, this is what they mean by "costumised scoreboards for each licensed league".

Hey at least we're not yet on NBA 2k levels, where adboards are basically telling you when in-game currency is on discounts etc...

it looks like fifa 19 will have every team in the champions league and europa league licenced this season (explains the 3 russian teams)

because konami

at best this game will be playable in something like December after all the major Data Packs release.

Might just be me but I can't find any mention of it on the PES 2019 website anymore.

Yet another broken promise.

Taken from:

https://www.konami.com/games/eu/en/products/pes2019/

AUTHENTIC LEAGUES & PARTNERSHIPS – This year PES 2019 welcomes 7 new leagues with more to announce, and an abundance of new partnerships and stadiums. It’s a global effort, with leagues from countries such as Belgium, Scotland and Argentina, as well as Russian Premier Liga added exclusively. This takes the game to 400+ teams (with squad sizes increased to 40 players), over 10,000 players and 40+ stadiums – that includes Camp Nou and Allianz Parque exclusively. All leagues have been given that time and attention, with unique presentation added

Taken from:

https://www.konami.com/games/eu/en/products/pes2019/

AUTHENTIC LEAGUES & PARTNERSHIPS – This year PES 2019 welcomes 7 new leagues with more to announce, and an abundance of new partnerships and stadiums. It’s a global effort, with leagues from countries such as Belgium, Scotland and Argentina, as well as Russian Premier Liga added exclusively. This takes the game to 400+ teams (with squad sizes increased to 40 players), over 10,000 players and 40+ stadiums – that includes Camp Nou and Allianz Parque exclusively. All leagues have been given that time and attention, with unique presentation added
Yeah they've definitely removed all that from the main PES 2019 page. What a fucking embarrassment they are.

have seabass produce it again please

I wonder what he thinks of the game in it's present state (he probably plays FIFA now :LMAO:) with ML being left to rot for years and the gameplay depth stripped back (that control guide from the PS2 era posted way back is a reality check for how simplified PES has become) to the point that it's nearly... Press X to win via series of ridiculous backheels and bullet accurate weak foot shot to top corner.

I think you guys should just deal with the fact that Konami has a much smaller team and less resources than FIFA. So stop overreacting. We PES fans knew this since the beginning. It’s like we signed up for it lol. It was never meant to be this big budget product. Honestly I’m glad the gameplay and graphics are genuinely great this time in a long time. The issues for me are closed down, not as bad as it was last year or before, it feels like this time I can just play a quick match and enjoy the hell out of it.

I think you guys should just deal with the fact that Konami has a much smaller team and less resources than FIFA. So stop overreacting. We PES fans knew this since the beginning. It’s like we signed up for it lol. It was never meant to be this big budget product. Honestly I’m glad the gameplay and graphics are genuinely great this time in a long time. The issues for me are closed down, not as bad as it was last year or before, it feels like this time I can just play a quick match and enjoy the hell out of it.
They make £2bn a year.
They announce features; fail to implement them and then pretend they didn't announce it to begin with.

Stop making excuses for them.

You'd have a point if they weren't going back on previously announced features!

Where Konami goes wrong is that they try to be EA. But even if they acquire licenses this year, the odds are that they'll lose them next year, or the year after. It's a suicidal strategy for the long term.

They need to make it a community focused game, like Big Ant's "AO International Tennis" and "Ashes Cricket".

About faces etc. the transfers window isn't finished yet in reality, and it's a waste of time to remade all the faces now, with 2017-18 rosters. Waiting for a DLC, but about RPL i won't be surprised if faces will stay the same, at least for teams like "Krylya Soletov" level teams.
I think it will be like Eredivise level in terms of representation, not more not less.
DlDXmT5WwAABs0A.jpg:large

I agree that not every single 60-something rated player in the game has to have their real face, but take a look at this. Would be really fun to play the Danish Superliga against this team, right? It's utterly shocking. One of these is not like the others :D

Maybe in order to do that, they would've had to remove CL and EL from the game. ;)

I'm very disappointed with the decisions of this liars (Konami)
I feel you. :CRY:

Didn't see that... They've got to correct it ASAP, and they will for sure.
It's like they forgot totally to made faces, i don't see any other explanation... What a mess.

Well, i hope the DLC will come sooner, not the 31 october...
The main issue, is that faces could not be modded via Live Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom