PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creating fake players takes about 5 minutes. Either that or not have Brazil in the game at all. I know what I prefer.

Well, what do you want them to do?

People say the Serie A license just gets you the ball, score board and name. No team or stadium rights.

For me, Brazil shouldnt feature with a fake roster. They should be added in later if Konami can negotiate the terms.

I can't imagine brazil like the fact they are being used in the game with that joke of a roster nor will Brazilian fans.

Wrong kits and team names, fine. These can be fixed and taken online. Wrong rosters can't.

For me, Brazil shouldnt feature with a fake roster. They should be added in later if Konami can negotiate the terms.

I can't imagine brazil like the fact they are being used in the game with that joke of a roster nor will Brazilian fans.

Wrong kits and team names, fine. These can be fixed and taken online. Wrong rosters can't.
You're talking like it's Konami's fault. Many things are; this isn't.

If they take Brazil out completely then they'd possibly not be able to get them back in the game at all. At least this way when they do acquire the license an update can fix this.

They have just mapped the logo to the scoreboard :LOL:

https://t.co/dZCW8CAn0l
I expected different colour for scoreboard like in ps2 days which isn`t much but it`s different like they say. They were soo contradict to themselves that I can`t imagine how much actually it is. They managed to develop game which has better gameplay than game that outsells them x5 but they can`t change one simple thing that take 5 minutes. This was joke really :R1

FIFA also has one Russian stadium. People on Twitter are going ape shit. FIFA has had the Russian league for a while and had no stadiums and no-one cared. PES has had the Russian league 5 minutes and people are going crazy as they don't have all the stadiums.
Complaining for the sake of complaining.

FIFA also has one Russian stadium. People on Twitter are going ape shit. FIFA has had the Russian league for a while and had no stadiums and no-one cared. PES has had the Russian league 5 minutes and people are going crazy as they don't have all the stadiums.
It is funny though:

Konami: 16 teams; 0 stadiums
EA: 3 teams; 1 stadium

In some cases I agree (Brazil NT for example) but mostly the complaints are genuine imo. Licensing is a killer for games unfortunately.

Question.
I've noticed in pes19 demo that PS1 is more assisted than in previous versions. To a point where sometimes its picking different target than im aiming for.
So Im planning to go no support. But how is PS0 reflected in player skills/abilities. On PS1 lower abilities meant lower accuracy. But PS0 basically means Im the one who is passing... so whats the difference between passing with Messi or Joe Soap? Is there still a difference?

There really is some shite, research-less "journalism" out there: http://www.sportspromedia.com/news/serie-a-fifa-19-licensing-deal

"The news could come as a blow to rival video game company Konami, which has held the rights to use official trademarks of a number of Serie A teams in Pro Evolution Soccer (PES)."

I've seen stuff like this before. So many people in the media and general believe that everything in FIFA is real and everything in PES is fake. The Zaha/Pes/FIFA Twitter post was full of people saying that "He may have a face but he'll be called Z.Waha!".

Furthermore, Konami has the Russian League license. YET they haven't announced a single stadium from the Russian League, right?.
While EA only has 2 Russian clubs licensed, but they have already announced Spartak Moscow Stadium will be in the game.

When you have useless people working for you, you can't expect good outcome to come out of it. I'm NOT talking about Adam/Asim here. They are Konami's scapegoats. I've said this before, they are the visible-familiar-non-japanese-faces.

Konami looks like an amateur group making a game with no "quality" filter procces. Since i dont like FIFA's gameplay, i'm really mad with the path PES is going in terms of organization and presentation (gameplay is being improved imo).
Same issue here,not a big fan of FIFA gameplay,gets so dull after a while,but at the same time,my master league is gone on 19.
So I'm up shit creek this year.
No matter how konami presents it's model,or how inferior it's licences have been,gameplay has been pretty good.
But losing CL and EL,and the worst part,hiding the fact that they've taken away D2,the community discovered that fact,made me not supporting them from now on.
Sad shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom