PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As i understand, the league they still have to announce is Liga Aguila and that is already ingame.
Ok thanks.
zlac has explained it already.

The database isn't the problem here, you can add as much .bin files as you want.

The problem is the EDIT.bin file which only can handle about 150 (unlicensed) teams. So as long as Konami is adding licensed leagues, it shouldn't be a problem.
So there's no problem to begin with.

Does everybody know if it is possible to import PES2018 teams straightaway into PES2019 via import/export? As a quite fresh console user i don´t know that much about the limitations in editing.

The database isn't the problem here, you can add as much .bin files as you want.

The problem is the EDIT.bin file which only can handle about 150 (unlicensed) teams. So as long as Konami is adding licensed leagues, it shouldn't be a problem.

If they can add licensed leagues without limit then why would they have to remove leagues to "make space"?

what was Adam's reply that I keep reading about?

good news, please?

They didn't remove the leagues "willingly", presumably it occurred at gunpoint.

Last edited:
Does everybody know if it is possible to import PES2018 teams straightaway into PES2019 via import/export? As a quite fresh console user i don´t know that much about the limitations in editing.
It depends on the file type from 17->18 It was different.Im not sure for the detail,if I recall right 17 exports were “.cue” and 18 “.bin”. It was impossible to do straight,an outter tool and a pc was needed if you are console player.I don’t know this year’s file types.

It depends on the file type from 17->18 It was different.Im not sure for the detail,if I recall right 17 exports were “.cue” and 18 “.bin”. It was impossible to do straight,an outter tool and a pc was needed if you are console player.I don’t know this year’s file types.

Thanks for the reply. I am just interested if i could convert my edited works on PES2018 to PES2019 when the game is released.

The fake league they added can't be used as a fake D2, so now if you start in Spain or Italy you can't have a second division. That's on consoles, maybe on Pc something could be done with external tools, but not with ingame editing.

I didn't mean that, like I said I'm sure in PES6 when you started in D2 it built a D2 league of clubs from other countries. I don't think I've seen anywhere that you 100% cannot start a ML in D2 for Spain and Italy, only that those leagues don't exist any more

Great to see Uruguay licensed
DlAEqplXcAAI4IA.jpg:large

....I really want to boycott the game for the principe and the community, but i don't think i will resist this year :LOL:

The direction of future PES is determined by how successful it is NOW. [this is why I am anti-preorder - because customers are providing success when the product may be a fail]

For me, I think there are three data konami are looking at for PES 2019 to judge its success :
- number of preorders
- number of PES 2019 sales
- number of PES 2019 accounts
- amount of revenue acquired through coins/DLC

if i am not prepared to listen to nor accommodate what the player base is looking for, I am then looking to my data for direction.

at the end of the product cycle, I would look at which brought me the best income and focus future investment on that.

so if its in preorders my future investment will be in advertising/hype
if its in coins, then I focus on Myclub etc

if you even TOUCH pes 2019 - you are contributing to its "success" - i.e. somebody saying "hey look we did good here - we need to focus here"

best thing to do is just forget about 2019. nullify sales. send a proper wake up call. see what comes for 2020.

if PES 2020 is to be good, this messsage has to get through to them in the first few months so that changes at konami can be made.

my opinion.

Happy to see Daniel go, Maybe WENB wasnt as poisenous as some would have us believe? They had to deal with that guy unmoderated!

Brazil are no longer licensed? wow that really sucks. I am not sure how much more i can take, no Bayern, No Brazil(online at least) These are big losses.

The direction of future PES is determined by how successful it is NOW. [this is why I am anti-preorder - because customers are providing success when the product may be a fail]

For me, I think there are three data konami are looking at for PES 2019 to judge its success :
- number of preorders
- number of PES 2019 sales
- number of PES 2019 accounts
- amount of revenue acquired through coins/DLC

if i am not prepared to listen to nor accommodate what the player base is looking for, I am then looking to my data for direction.

at the end of the product cycle, I would look at which brought me the best income and focus future investment on that.

so if its in preorders my future investment will be in advertising/hype
if its in coins, then I focus on Myclub etc

if you even TOUCH pes 2019 - you are contributing to its "success" - i.e. somebody saying "hey look we did good here - we need to focus here"

best thing to do is just forget about 2019. nullify sales. send a proper wake up call. see what comes for 2020.

if PES 2020 is to be good, this messsage has to get through to them in the first few months so that changes at konami can be made.

my opinion.
this is a really good comment

but ... Konami dont care about us minority of ' old gamers ' enough.

Look at WEPES subreddit. so many people happy with modern PES and its simple gameplay and not rely on stats for outcomes in games

PLAY MANUAL they all shout but you shouldnt have too ... in the old (best) PES games, the stats did talking like in real football

PES 2020 will be more of the same ... myClub focused

Happy to see Daniel go, Maybe WENB wasnt as poisenous as some would have us believe? They had to deal with that guy unmoderated!

Brazil are no longer licensed? wow that really sucks. I am not sure how much more i can take, no Bayern, No Brazil(online at least) These are big losses.

If I'm not mistaken FIFA have the same problem with the Brazilian NT. I Think someone here said that at least and hopefully it will be resolved later on.

Why have they kept Brazil in the game? With no kits or real players that is just mess of a team that no one will use.

They do have the kits, I believe. It's similar to the whole 'fully-licensed' Brazilian league but not full licensed players.

What's the point of that? Who is going to.play with random players? They should just get rid of it and put it in when they can do it properly.

Player 001, player 002 would be sufficient for the fake ones, the community can just turn them into who they want. Why would Konami waste time creating loads of fake players and names?

Re- bolded part ... that is not correct. PES 2018 EDIT file had 150-ish extra team slots in total - does not matter whether they were licensed or unlicensed. Licensed teams are also present in EDIT file.

Unless they increase the EDIT file limits drastically, every team added to "infinite" internal DB counts towards reaching hard-coded EDIT file limits.

this is a really good comment

but ... Konami dont care about us minority of ' old gamers ' enough.

Look at WEPES subreddit. so many people happy with modern PES and its simple gameplay and not rely on stats for outcomes in games

PLAY MANUAL they all shout but you shouldnt have too ... in the old (best) PES games, the stats did talking like in real football

PES 2020 will be more of the same ... myClub focused

so be it.

may this forum also be filled with FIFAesque numpties like ksi and other jokers.

i'll be long gone.

What's the point of that? Who is going to.play with random players? They should just get rid of it and put it in when they can do it properly.

Player 001, player 002 would be sufficient for the fake ones, the community can just turn them into who they want. Why would Konami waste time creating loads of fake players and names?
They've already said they're working on rectifying it; FIFA has the same problem which suggests it's an issue with the Brazilian FA rather than Konami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom