PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Bhatti on Twitter:

The decision was made to utilise as many league slots for authentic leagues. We added a fake league, but removed 2 of the unlicensed D2 leagues.

It wasn’t done willingly, we used a lot of data on what people played when doing so.

We’ll always listen, I hope you also understand https://t.co/j7mH8qAhYj

Keep feedback coming in. The fans built the series, we’ll always do our best listen whenever we can.

I know it comes from love and passion, but I want to assure everyone you can tell us your feedback without resorting to abuse. We love the game as much as you.

Thank you.

Whether it can or cannot should not deter the fans from communicating their thoughts, because it will help shape the future. https://t.co/CQWLaGETxK

Some pretty vague statements (what data? Are they tracking us? :p) And avoids saying if they can be added back but it's clear this is making more of an impression than Konami hoped.

Just to refresh your memory guys, Konami boasted on social media a while ago about 150millon downloads for pes mobile, they have the dollars just taking the fans for a ride and getting bhatti to come up with excuses to tell the fans there on a limited budget. As long as people keep buying the game they will continue this trend for a long time.

Some guy on twitter by the name of @psnhakoom has already got the full game and has posted stats,stadium lists etc

I do love some of the over reaction on here. Because Konami removed the second divisions, people are saying "RIP PES!!!". Why? Just because a few people won't buy it over removed leagues? Well if you look around on Twitter, you'll see people saying they are buying it for the first time due to the added leagues. Mainly Scottish people.
But, people will leave and people will join. That's the way it is.

Brasil team PES2019

Dk_bTMbW0AE_XVG.jpg

Dk_bUQhX0AEy408.jpg

yep a place where people gather round the fire and moan from morning till dusk, it's a if some get a kick out of bashing Konami at every turn, it's not going to change anything the decision was taken because new licences have been gained and they want to integrate them into PES2019 for this year there's a bit of a trade off.
some just like to focus on the negative. it's a mentality issue man so don't worry too much about it. for some the glass is always half empty

so just reading a few recent posts....missed a few but still....

1. someone mentioned "daniel got banned". if that's danielrh, that's a good thing for this site because the guy is a konami wannabe like curdstar on pesfan.

2. i noticed someone say to let this one go. not me. the loss of this one customer equates to 10 potential purchases over the year. if any of you are disappointed with what is coming, do not buy the new pes. that does not mean don;t play pes - just keep playing PES 2018 or other versions.

3. personally i think plan is to remove content to then sell it as DLC.

4. i hope 2018 community thrives. i think the 2019/18 division will separate the addicts from the fans

Remember Asim agreed with someone saying evo web is a bunch of hardcore retards. Such disrepct for the community shouldn't be allowed.
Yep. I want to see him out. The whole WENB gang, actually. A bunch of unprofessional guys.

The fact they are replying at least suggests they realise its a big issue for many people.
See, this is a good thing. Everyone should learn from this. People do have power. Don't just sit in your room and cry. A lot of other games had backlash on twitter and things changed. One of the latest is Spyro Reignited Trilogy, where they had to delay the game to put all 3 games on disc, when before they had just the 1st one on there and the other 2 to download using codes.

Sweaters for goalposts?
Ah. Slippers or stones where I was :D

In short, stuff about how big he was and how he could beat people up. That sort of level of mature conversation.
Suge Knight in the building y'all.

Can you imagine? Imagine what kind of game we'd have now. All that energy they've spent in the wrong direction...pleasing an imaginary target audience.
I wouldn't call them imaginary. They're very real, but why chase one and dump the other? Instead, you grow your team to accommodate growth. What they're doing is idiocy.

Let's all laugh at United btw! ;)
Hey! :( :BLEH:

piXF1ic.jpg

So excited about ICC in ML menu ... How did Konami stump this low .. Smh
giphy.gif

Adam Bhatti on Twitter:

The decision was made to utilise as many league slots for authentic leagues. We added a fake league, but removed 2 of the unlicensed D2 leagues.

It wasn’t done willingly, we used a lot of data on what people played when doing so.

We’ll always listen, I hope you also understand https://t.co/j7mH8qAhYj

Keep feedback coming in. The fans built the series, we’ll always do our best listen whenever we can.

I know it comes from love and passion, but I want to assure everyone you can tell us your feedback without resorting to abuse. We love the game as much as you.

Thank you.

Whether it can or cannot should not deter the fans from communicating their thoughts, because it will help shape the future. https://t.co/CQWLaGETxK

Some pretty vague statements (what data? Are they tracking us? :p) And avoids saying if they can be added back but it's clear this is making more of an impression than Konami hoped.
Oh no. They used data again. Brace yourselves everyone, the newly added leagues this year will vanish next year because... data.

I do love some of the over reaction on here. Because Konami removed the second divisions, people are saying "RIP PES!!!". Why? Just because a few people won't buy it over removed leagues? Well if you look around on Twitter, you'll see people saying they are buying it for the first time due to the added leagues. Mainly Scottish people.
Why not have both?

some just like to focus on the negative. it's a mentality issue man so don't worry too much about it. for some the glass is always half empty
You are very wrong here. There are a lot of people who play PES only for ML, and love to start a campaign from D2. I'm one of them. Imagine those people only playing Italian or Spanish campaigns. There goes their ML. Gone. No more fun D2 campaign anymore. That means there's no point buying the game. Unless you expect them to part with their money regardless, because donation?

Agree, feel the pain for people who plays ML with that spanish or italian team.

There is some fun tho looking at who relegates vice versa at the end of ML year.

Probably, konami does not see much revenue growth in those countries. I understand that people who plays spanish and italian league not necessarily from those countries.

The market just shifts to other potential country/league. If having 2nd div from spanish/italians league cost them money, it is understandable from their point of view. If it is free and just technically can not be implemented, then that is a shame from my point of view as a gamer.

Maybe they are locked now, like Pleasure Horn is?

I doubt it, as the Other Latin American Teams are still there and can be edited.

I reckon they've removed them due to the increase in European leagues. I mean that's fine, as long as we can still reduce the number of teams in PEU League and they still go into the Other European Teams section.

I've read tweets related to the Bhatti's answers about removing Denmark, Swizterland leagues, or even another one said Scottish/Denmark/Belgian leagues for bringing back D2... Like it's a good solution... I really hope those guys will not being taken serious, at least for the future, if there's a future of course (sales from this season...)

That's disrespectful for all customers from Scotland, Switzerland, Denmark and Belgian which are more than happier to have their league for the first time in their favorite sports game. And not a solution to level up the whole database; including all this can apport in ML mode but not only. Feels the sensation of a real final product at least in the most importants areas unrelated to "on the pitch".

With that way of thinking, we'll never see CSL, J-League (if possible with EA), Korean, Australia, Saudi league... And i don't even talk about South/North American league without exclusive, there's plenty.

Those guys needs to understand what's the real issue / Edit.bin, but nobody explain it to them.

From a programmer perspective (i don't remember who's posted about the limitations few pages ago), is that so hard to make that Edit.bin file way bigger without issues?
At least for the future.

The last thing i want is to PES to disappears, or EA buying it... It's two really different games for me in terms of feeling, even if both are football related. The team in charge of PES gameplay goes on the good direction with PES 19, while the others guys in charge of everything else fuck'd up.

Last edited:
It does, doesn't it.
Reckon we'll get an explanation on that one?

Storage issues, not planned to have 3 more leagues to handle, so feature cancelled probably.
Every teams in PEA contains only 16 players to edit... I think the rest of the others PEU/PLA/PAS numbers of players could have been reduced too, don't know, the guy who already have the game haven't posted the vid on twitter.

I doubt it, as the Other Latin American Teams are still there and can be edited.

I reckon they've removed them due to the increase in European leagues. I mean that's fine, as long as we can still reduce the number of teams in PEU League and they still go into the Other European Teams section.

Actually the other Europe teams were moved to PEA League that is/was supposed to be replaced by CSL...

My feeling is that we won't get CSL and these European teams will play AFC Champion's League :')...

PS: Don't worry, if they don't put CSL I plan to create an OF to replace PEA by North Korean league XD.

PS2: For real.

Of course, Pes won't die because of that. Scottish and Turkish fans especially are consequent.
But i don't think the sales will goes up neither, Italian and Spanish people won't buy the game + guys like us who doesn't want an hybrid ML.

We'll see the sales on 2019... Nobody can made a statement or a market study, there's too much parameters to take in account, too much "potential" and risks involved.

Tried to catch up on here while I'm out of town.
I loved picking a 2nd division team in ML, bringing it up.
Picked an English 2nd division team and a Spanish one last year.
Never picked a Serie B team, but surely would have tried that some day.
You guys said everything about that matter and I agree with all of the rants, unless there's some insulting towards specific people.
Someone said that line that made me laugh out loud: PES seems to be made by two guys in a basement.
Well, it really looks like that.
What kind of database is that???

The only hope I have is that the modders can do some magic here (on PC).
When we wanted to play the Bundesliga, there was a switch in the patch you had to activate and some league was gone as it was replaced by the Bundesliga.
Guess it was the Italian one.

But here is the thing: Hope.
Every damn year you have to hope for something. I'm getting tired of this.
We have to hope for injuries, we have to hope for lagfree online gaming, we have to hope for this and that.
We have to hope because no one really knows how things are gonna be.
If you like playing Fifa or NBA2K or any other yearly sports title, I doubt you have to hope for any tiny feature to be in the game.
You surely mostly can lay back and just look forward for new stuff.
But not with KONAMI.
I don't understand why they like slipping on very very thin ice all the time.
It's the fans that keep the series alive.

We have to deal with the loss of CL and EL and also with the loss of 2nd divisions in ML.
Great, Konami...

If the demo wouldn't feel so good, if the gameplay hadn't impressed me that much and if there weren't so many mods, I'd skip the game for this year.

@vialli82
Just said that it would be nice having a 3rd league, which will never happen in PES.
Never! Not in 2020, 2025 or 2030 (doubt that PES is going to exist up to then if they carry on like this).

Celtic kit without sponsors, Napoli kit without sponsor. Are they seriously shipping the game like this or will there a day 1 dlc?

Konami really test their fans patience.
The game is always shipped half finished. Ibrox won’t be in it from the start and various other annoying things like that.
This is what happens when you release the game early. I’d say any transfers done in the last month won’t be updated until a DLC arrives.
According to one person who has this game he says a Dlc is coming day one but this is Konami remember!

Not played master league for a few years so what happens if you do a Master league with say Aberdeen and got relegated?
Do you not get relegated or are you relegated to a fake league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom