PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asim and Adam are from england.
Nope!
Unless you can use England 2nd div on other leagues.
Would be great having Hellas Verona but all british/Irish names...

And for PS4/XONE users, faces from real EFL players in the gameplan... But it doesn't matter.
Nobody wants a replacement i won't say that to you, but both 4 second divisions.
Ligue 2 is the weakest one, but licenced, just to say, EFL is on part with La Liga 1/2/3, well averagely they're 3 both interesting.

@chiefrocka4real i feel even sad for him, i even wanted 3rd division...

Let's resume:

-There's already 4 Latam leagues in the game if you want to create a Copa libertadores, only 11 teams could be needed to be created, regarding here : https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_Libertadores_2018#Groupe_1

-So, if there's 23 teams than last year, you could at least remove 12 teams, including RB Brasil (wtf having a partnership with that 3rd division team), and the fact that practically every League in Sudam have not more than 18 teams.

-You could remove 3 or 4 in "Others Europe":
PEU having 20 teams, 4 new could be available in Others Europe if you switch Schalke and Hoffenheim (don't remember sorry) and remove 2 teams from PEU, since the Buli is 18 teams. There's many more teams in Europe now, no needs to create several teams for having at least all the CL teams.

-We could also talk about AFC and PAS with 18 teams for example (there's no Asian league with more than 18 teams)
2 gain of slots.

You'll see, by sorting out some teams with a bit of good sense, they could have keeped both 2nd Division even in the current state.

They could have gain 20 to 30 slots, depending on what you want to create or if only PEU/PLA/PAS with 18 teams, but i think that's a way to made a good compromise... Restructuring the "really" fake teams slots.

They could have keeped 2nd division in my opinions, i don't think they've got a too much upper compressed data for not having at least 10-15 slots in reserve.

I gotta admit - Konami's tactics might be genius in its simplicity...
"Right guys, I have a plan. We will tell them that we have 3 year plan for Master League. - Year 1 we add few cheap leagues, but take away italian and spanish second divisions.
- year 2 we will add second divisions from Italy and Spain and take away english and french second divisions
- year 3 we will add them all back and our 3 year plan is complete! Boom! Who wants something from a vending machine?"
:D

Just let this one go and keep supporting PES series. You don't want Konami to pull plug on this one because if i am the Konami boss, the one in the firing line would be PES because struggle after struggle. Is it really worth continuing the game?

I heard they thinking of launching PES2020 in PS5, So you hope they have done all the necessary adjustments to it, including upping the database size.

Just getting caught up on the latest. Agree with others here, always loved playing Serie A and B in PES, it definitely represented the leagues very well, something that FIFA could not do. Is there any hope that a patch may fix this? Having no relegation/promotion is a joke

Just let this one go and keep supporting PES series. You don't want Konami to pull plug on this one because if i am the Konami boss, the one in the firing line would be PES because struggle after struggle. Is it really worth continuing the game?
I heard they thinking of launching PES2020 in PS5, So you hope they have done all the necessary adjustments to it, including upping the database size.
So are we just adding this one to the countless others we've let go over the years, yeah?

I have 25 years of supporting Konami. I, just like everyone else in here, have every right to finally say enough. Maybe it wouldnt be a bad thing if they pulled the plug. EA could hire Konami boyos responsible for ball physics and we could all end up with a complete, great football game.
Its actually more possible than that Konami will deliver a proper product.

Asim and Adam are from england.

And for PS4/XONE users, faces from real EFL players in the gameplan... But it doesn't matter.
Nobody wants a replacement i won't say that to you, but both 4 second divisions.
Ligue 2 is the weakest one, but licenced, just to say, EFL is on part with La Liga 1/2/3, well averagely they're 3 both interesting.

@chiefrocka4real i feel even sad for him, i even wanted 3rd division...

Let's resume:

-There's already 4 Latam leagues in the game if you want to create a Copa libertadores, only 11 teams could be needed to be created, regarding here : https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_Libertadores_2018#Groupe_1

-So, if there's 23 teams than last year, you could at least remove 12 teams, including RB Brasil (wtf having a partnership with that 3rd division team), and the fact that practically every League in Sudam have not more than 18 teams.

-You could remove 3 or 4 in "Others Europe":
PEU having 20 teams, 4 new could be available in Others Europe if you switch Schalke and Hoffenheim (don't remember sorry) and remove 2 teams from PEU, since the Buli is 18 teams. There's many more teams in Europe now, no needs to create several teams for having at least all the CL teams.

-We could also talk about AFC and PAS with 18 teams for example (there's no Asian league with more than 18 teams)
2 gain of slots.

You'll see, by sorting out some teams with a bit of good sense, they could have keeped both 2nd Division even in the current state.

They could have gain 20 to 30 slots, depending on what you want to create or if only PEU/PLA/PAS with 18 teams, but i think that's a way to made a good compromise... Restructuring the "really" fake teams slots.

They could have keeped 2nd division in my opinions, i don't think they've got a too much upper compressed data for not having at least 10-15 slots in reserve.
Well put,they sure could have kept them.
Let's see how much damage this does to the series.
Playing a ML in Europe is out of the question,unless it's Ligue 2 or Championship.

Why support it?
They were not even gonna announce the loss of D2 unless the community found it out by nosing around.
The other way around,say enough is enough,that's the only weapon we have,and if people do,then they'll listen.
I'm not buying shit from them ever again unless this changes

One or two will not teach them lesson. It needs to be done at campaign level, then they'll notice.
According to what I've seen on their social media it's been noticed.
Even if they won't change,why keep supporting?
It's a joke how they behave.
I bet there will be more than 1 or two not buying this "game"

Again no small stadiums... Do they think in Konami that all teams in Europe play in 30 000+ size stadiums? Especially in new licenced leagues like Danish, Scottish or Portuguese most of teams play at 5k-10k stadium sizes and there is literally only one... I am kinda curious what stadium will be set up as home for Inverness, Ross County, Hamilton etc. And I have feeling that it will be Konami stadium :-(

Celtic kit without sponsors, Napoli kit without sponsor. Are they seriously shipping the game like this or will there a day 1 dlc?

Delighted that Daniel got banned. I was sick of his nonsense. Turn up, bang on about how great the game is, tell us how excited he is by MyClub as if anyone cares, go on a rambling anecdote about Arsenal, leave us with a completely nonsensical sign off about how he's spending his day, and then disappear for a week until some remotely positive news comes up. Repeat ad infinitum.

Guaranteed that if he hadn't have been banned, he would've been promising us a 'monster patch' in November once the criticism comes in for PES 2019...

Again no small stadiums... Do they think in Konami that all teams in Europe play in 30 000+ size stadiums? Especially in new licenced leagues like Danish, Scottish or Portuguese most of teams play at 5k-10k stadium sizes and there is literally only one... I am kinda curious what stadium will be set up as home for Inverness, Ross County, Hamilton etc. And I have feeling that it will be Konami stadium :-(

Unbelievable. Just utterly baffling from Konami's side. As a company, they're so dangerously out of touch with the modern game, it's unreal. How hard would it be to put in a couple of smaller stadiums?

Hold the phone, just been perusing some of the squad lists that the guy on Twitter is showing off from his copy (psnhakoom). Have I miscounted here or are squads still only 32 players? Did I imagine the bit when they said squads were bigger this year? (40 I believe)

Is this also an unforeseen space issue? Or have I imagined the whole thing?

Celtic kit without sponsors, Napoli kit without sponsor. Are they seriously shipping the game like this or will there a day 1 dlc?

I'm sure you remember that last year there were several Serie A teams with kits of the prior season at launch.. no surprise at all. And they didn't even fixed it day one.

Delighted that Daniel got banned. I was sick of his nonsense. Turn up, bang on about how great the game is, tell us how excited he is by MyClub as if anyone cares, go on a rambling anecdote about Arsenal, leave us with a completely nonsensical sign off about how he's spending his day, and then disappear for a week until some remotely positive news comes up. Repeat ad infinitum.

Guaranteed that if he hadn't have been banned, he would've been promising us a 'monster patch' in November once the criticism comes in for PES 2019...

Unbelievable. Just utterly baffling from Konami's side. As a company, they're so dangerously out of touch with the modern game, it's unreal. How hard would it be to put in a couple of smaller stadiums?

I said it weeks ago that this would be the case with the stadiums, sadly I'm proven right. New stadiums for a better experience doesn't make them money so they couldn't care less. God knows why they've got pointless ones like Saitama and the Alianza Lima one in there as well. Would be better getting rid and putting a Russian and Belgian stadium in, at least those leagues are on the game.

I think somebody got it spot on in one of the earlier posts that this is the beginning of the end for PES. They've seen the dollar that EA have made from Ultimate Team and they want to try replicate that with Myclub. It will ultimately fail though as MyClub is a poor version of Ultimate Team with a smaller player pool.

I'd even go as far as to say MyClub is the only thing that saved PES from getting ditched with all the other games when Konami switched their focus to mobile games. If/When MyClub fails then PES will be brought to an end.

Hold the phone, just been perusing some of the squad lists that the guy on Twitter is showing off from his copy (psnhakoom). Have I miscounted here or are squads still only 32 players? Did I imagine the bit when they said squads were bigger this year? (40 I believe)

Is this also an unforeseen space issue? Or have I imagined the whole thing?

They definitely said before that now you can have up to 40 players in each team, maybe no default team has more than 32 players?

They definitely said before that now you can have up to 40 players in each team, maybe no default team has more than 32 players?

Recent events make me think this is something they were hoping wouldn't be noticed.. but hopefully the full game after day 1 is the promised amount. Not because I'm particularly fussed over the extra 8 players per team, but I'm tired of misinformation.

the database has been a certain size for years and this year new licences/leagues (and one more to be announced) have been acquired so to incorporate them into the PES2019 a trade off happened for this year, this give Konami a year to work on having a larger database that can also work with OF's as well.

Just one ? Not two ?
:(

That should mean still no way to have a decent career in Asia.

Following that PSNHakoom guy on Twitter who has the full game.

There are no fake teams in the Other European Teams section this year.

The ones in the Other Latin American Teams section are still there though.

Maybe they are locked now, like Pleasure Horn is?

PS5 have been rumored from Winter 2020.. So in two year. And it's only a rumor, so not until PES 2022 if the rumors is true.

So we're stuck with these 19 leagues because of "database limitations" for the next 3 PES games. So that's what the 3 year ML plan is all about!

just been reading twitter and it just goes to show how out of touch Konami are with the vast majority of their consumers

people have turned a blind eye for too long (me included) to the various bad decisions over the years ranging from magic boots to promoting articles that tell hardcore offline types to get with the times and praising casual players which to me was spitting in the eye of those who carried on buying the game through the worst years keeping it alive in hope they will get it right something they thanked us for not long ago

its an easy decision for me this year not to buy the game upon release I only ever played an Italian ML I won't feel im missing out on anything

finally props to the mods for the removal of the marketing bot a few pages back

Maybe they are locked now, like Pleasure Horn is?

So we're stuck with these 19 leagues because of "database limitations" for the next 3 PES games. So that's what the 3 year ML plan is all about!
Maybe their plan is in 3 years from now we should all abandon ML and start playing MyClub.Apart from the joke,this is the main focus in both football games.Customers who will buy GP and coins to play MC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom