PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha. That's fucking brilliant.
Surprised they haven't just mapped the league logo to the scoreboard for every single league! "Fully customised scoreboards!" you can hear them cry!
Tbh I wouldn't mind these if we'd get them in exhibition mode too. Rather have different colours at least, than stare at the default scoreboard in over a hundred matches. But I highly doubt they'll link them like EA does.

Tbh I wouldn't mind these if we'd get them in exhibition mode too. Rather have different colours at least, than stare at the default scoreboard in over a hundred matches. But I highly doubt they'll link them like EA does.
I wouldn't say no, but you know it'd be sold as this revolutionary presentation package.

What FIFA do should be the industry standard now, difficult to go back from that level of presentation.

It's the 2018 kit without sponsorship?
Once again they haven't stayed in touch.
Serie A started Saturday
Bet Higuain still in Juve to
Same sort of thing happened last year, Serie A kits weren't properly in until the first update. Same will happen with the Turkish League this year.
Ronaldo at MD White, Courtois at London FC, rosters aren't updated yet.

Same sort of thing happened last year, Serie A kits weren't properly in until the first update. Same will happen with the Turkish League this year.
Ronaldo at MD White, Courtois at London FC, rosters aren't updated yet.
Yeah I remember,played a ML with Torino,great kits,no logos though.
And the year before that,17,that took ages before the first update.
/Hala MD White

People complaining about the Brazilian national team, the players can just be swapped with the club versions. All but one player is registered to club teams.
As for the rosters, there's no reason to suggest it won't be the same as last year. Live updates every Thursday to correct them.

Pointless is probably the wrong word to be fair but it has very little use with the team that play there not even in Master League with no J-League on the game.

I guess at least with Saitama it's already built so it doesn't really matter if it's in or not. I still maintain it's a strange decision to be including the Alianza Lima stadium though. They like telling us how there's limited resources and time to make stadiums etc yet they're making one for a team who only feature in the game as part of "Other South American teams".

Meanwhile you've got Danish, Belgian and Russian leagues fully licensed with no stadiums. It's just such a shame as stadiums are the one bit of presentation where PES actually does it better than FIFA.

Saitama is Japan National Team Stadium, PES is a Japanese game, Japanese market is still one of the most important markets.
Does it start to make sense?

I understand you ask for new stadiums, I pray for Estádio do Dragão personally. But please don't call pointless any stadium already in game, people worked hard to make it.

PS:
Saitama Stadium is beautiful and it's more atypical than most stadiums in the game.
It's good to have it even if you don't care about Japan NT.

same I love using Napoli

WHY though do Konami STILL USE CAPS FOR PLAYERS NAMES

It looks much better ... L. Messi rather than L. MESSI

Such an annoyance, why they do this?
Probably someone in developing team was bored using “shift” every first letter and preferred to advance with “caps lock “ locked on!
The problem was when I started to decapitalise pes 2018 in ps4, the licensed teams were impossible to be edited in their names and the boxes in match screen that include player names are now optimized only for capital letters unlike the older pes.So letters that go down the line like p,g,q,j were half visible which was aesthetically ugly so I stayed with caps.

People complaining about the Brazilian national team, the players can just be swapped with the club versions. All but one player is registered to club teams.
As for the rosters, there's no reason to suggest it won't be the same as last year. Live updates every Thursday to correct them.
DOESNT WORK ONLINE

i wish people would stop acting like license workarounds are perfect.

Probably someone in developing team was bored using “shift” every first letter and preferred to advance with “caps lock “ locked on!
The problem was when I started to decapitalise pes 2018 in ps4, the licensed teams were impossible to be edited in their names and the boxes in match screen that include player names are now optimized only for capital letters unlike the older pes.So letters that go down the line like p,g,q,j were half visible which was aesthetically ugly so I stayed with caps.

:LOL:

Its funny because its probably true!

One of my favourite things to do each year is to pick 3 teams, 1 pretty strong (Napoli last year), 1 good (Ajax) and one quite average (Racing Club) and trying to create good tactics for those teams and then have a go online. Another criteria is that the team has to have nice kits (imo), haha, I know, such a nerdy thing. This year I'm hoping Santos FC can be the "Average Team"! Lovely kits, their own stadium in game, talent such as Rodrygo and old talent like Gabigol.

I get that we have to edit it ourselves but why do they go to the effort of creating fake players? We will just get rid of them anyway

That Konami PR damage limitation attempt about D2 leagues is hilarious stuff. Didn't 'willingly' remove those leagues, yes, much like you didn't 'willingly' tell anyone till you were found out by the early copies. :LOL:

Then we're on to the classic yearly "We're listening" No you're not, you never are or explain the following common requests/complaints...

Fans ask for years for a PA level between 1 and 0 - ignored
Complain about Keepers glued to line for years - ignored

I get that we have to edit it ourselves but why do they go to the effort of creating fake players? We will just get rid of them anyway
Creating fake players takes about 5 minutes. Either that or not have Brazil in the game at all. I know what I prefer.

DOESNT WORK ONLINE

i wish people would stop acting like license workarounds are perfect.

Well, what do you want them to do?

EA have official rights to Serie A

Not sure if exclusive or not

People say the Serie A license just gets you the ball, score board and name. No team or stadium rights.

That Konami PR damage limitation attempt about D2 leagues is hilarious stuff. Didn't 'willingly' remove those leagues, yes, much like you didn't 'willingly' tell anyone till you were found out by the early copies. :LOL:

Then we're on to the classic yearly "We're listening" No you're not, you never are or explain the following common requests/complaints...

Fans ask for years for a PA level between 1 and 0 - ignored
Complain about Keepers glued to line for years - ignored
Romours floating around that North Korea will swap their ideology to Konamis way of doing business.
It's really insane how they got caught with their pants down and now trying to correct it

No they don't. It's called Calcio A in the game.
And that has nothing to do with the Napoli kit thing either.
DlCZ4FFWwAA6c-X.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom