PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally he is banned. He was 9n here for PR reasons only and it was pretty obvious he was just trying to give us what we wanted to hear.

A boycott of the game will be particuarly damaging to Konami with the newly paid for licenses. Hopefully they will see a bunch of licences no one asked for isnt a fix for the genuine shortcomings of the game.
The sad consequence I foresee is that the series is on its way out. Myclub represents its dying gasp and I genuinely think it's only pes in name nowadays, nothing more. In a while no one except us old geezers will remember pes for what it really was and young' uns will be saying "really? A football game with fake teams was actually a thing? Get the fuck out of here!" and we will hardly remember how great it really was.

At least at the time of his ban he was watching Man Utd struggle against Brighton. :D

It was frustrating and basically did seem he was only interested in marketing the game, tried to give him the benefit of the doubt though.
The leeway he was given - given his tired routine was very transparent for all to see - speaks volumes about the quality of the community here.

Yeah I have said it before, recently even, but I don't think a boycott will do anything other than push the franchise faster toward its eventual end.

On a more positive note, I do feel like pes 2019 has brought more personality back to the game. Its about 30% of the way there whereas pes 2018 felt really quite bland at times. It feels more tactile too. Not saying it's in any way perfect, but I agree with those who think that a worthwhile path may finally have been found by konami.

Now if they found a half way house between this demo and the leaked pes 2014 demo which I still fire up now and again, I'd be very happy...

Daniel, it's difficult to discern your purpose in frequenting this forum.
I always assumed he wanted a job with Tanvar & Bhatti. No joke. Nobody on this planet can be 'the glass is half full' year after year when it comes to recent Pes. He'll prob replace Tanvar next year when he gets 'promoted' for doing an amazing job.

Such a shame those people find the hardcore, long time pesfans feedback as useless. Not because of what the feedback is, but where it comes from. That mentality only ensures a products regression, not progression.
Can only imagine how good the game would be if they implemented a fraction of stuff from forums over the years.

I always assumed he wanted a job with Tanvar & Bhatti. No joke. Nobody on this planet can be 'the glass is half full' year after year when it comes to recent Pes. He'll prob replace Tanvar next year when he gets 'promoted' for doing an amazing job.

Such a shame those people find the hardcore, long time pesfans feedback as useless. Not because of what the feedback is, but where it comes from. That mentality only ensures a products regression, not progression.
Can only imagine how good the game would be if they implemented a fraction of stuff from forums over the years.

Yeah, it seems so. Willing to sacrifice all integrity in the meantime.

Can you imagine? Imagine what kind of game we'd have now. All that energy they've spent in the wrong direction...pleasing an imaginary target audience.

this was the answer from Konami to all tweets about removing d2 leagues. I can't count how many people tweeted them but it's a lot. Some ask for dlc to put them back in. I hope for solution

I don't know but i also hope for a DLC solution. If they will be able to add the removed divisions later with a DLC i will buy the game when that will happen, otherwise i will wait next year, or the year after.

On a more positive note, I do feel like pes 2019 has brought more personality back to the game
Thats what makes it more frustrating. I really like the demo and for the first time in years i was thinking - "Master League is gonna be savage this year! I'll start from Real Mallorca as I played AC Parma on PES18..."

...and then BOOM! This sneaky news comes out... Im surprised Im not banned yet as I find it difficult to stay PC... haha!

Thats what makes it more frustrating. I really like the demo and for the first time in years i was thinking - "Master League is gonna be savage this year! I'll start from Real Mallorca as I played AC Parma on PES18..."

...and then BOOM! This sneaky news comes out... Im surprised Im not banned yet as I find it difficult to stay PC... haha!

Are konami simply a step ahead of us? Are they engaged in some higher meta game with us? trying to replicate the football fan experience of endless hopes being dashed?

Plot twist, he's a Trojan Horse. The toughest choices require the strongest wills.:BOP:

Maybe it could work like the players added via live update who are technically in game but are out of database and cannot be reverted to something default state.Just in a bigger frame adding a group of divisions without a database counterpart.Dont know if the 2nd division case can work similar to players added via LU case.

Just had a random flashback to my uni days on evo web, the day I discovered that del Piero had his own chip shot on pes 3. Think it was L1 at some special angle on the edge of the penalty box.

I wonder if there's any of that DNA left in the pes team's thinking? Would love it if there's a rogue old timer programmer somewhere in the office staying behind after hours sneaking this stuff in just for us.

I've tweeted my concerns regarding D2 removal,not expecting an answer,but I know they'll see it.
Didn't want to tag official Evo web,but I told them most of us are very concerned and doesn't stand behind their decision
View attachment 5662

Ps hope that's ok?

Well, I am still in but it says 'most' so why not. They need a swift kick in the backside even if I'm still buying the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom