PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know .... I'm an Arsenal fan and I'm very happy the Arsenal are licenced in PES2019, I look forward to playing at the Emirates in 4K HDR on PS4pro ... MyClub here I come, legendary edition already ordered (good to give back sometimes my copies from PESleague I'll take them to work) and I'm on holiday till after PES2019 comes out so yeah .... I'm looking forward to the game
Don't like asking this but have you saved this in a text file on your desktop?
JK, good thing you like it. Everyone has the right to enjoy something, unless it's illegal and/or immoral.:D

New licensed leagues are a great addition yes, more variety and players can only be good and new stadiums always welcome!

Please can you tell us if this is just your feeling or you have been told this?

my feeling for now (on holiday till after PES2019 is out) Adam has already acknowledged feedback from people not happy so something will be sorted regarding missing D2 .... even something could happen at a later date you never know.

I'm not frustrated in the least the new licences and leagues is a welcomed addition, now they need to be incorporated into PES2019, just look at the amount of licensed teams and leagues this year, pretty awesome stuff, I view it as a temporary solution.
Temporarily being key,isn't every year just that, winging it?
Not having a general direction.
I get it you're not frustrated,not really a ML player like most of us in here.
We stood by this title when FIFA grew and took over football gaming don't think the franchise will see "us" do that again,let's see how the Myclub players stick with Pes in the future...

Winning eleven next-gen blog! Now that's a flashback and a half for me. I remember right after pes 2008 what used to go down there. Way back in the Adam days. I remember the "the ps2 is getting disconnected" line (paraphrasing here) each and every year in the build up to a new title. The vague hints (I remember 360 movement for pes 2010 being teased) My word how time flies. Chains were being yanked even back then but I must admit it was quite fun to be "around" back then.
good times :)

Just to make another quick point.

People jump on Asim, Adam etc. like they have any say whatsoever in development and/or Konami's priority when making the game. They don't.

But.

This is the kind of post that Asim - their social media manager - likes. (As in, literally, has pressed the "like" button. Along with others involved in PES PR and events.)

lX0ey7f.jpg

https://twitter.com/NicoDiMaria_/status/1030806297418100741

(Incidentally, this tweet is from a guy who hates Evo-Web and isn't shy about that fact, if I remember rightly.)

It just seems like - I don't know, a conflict of interest? - for their social media manager to be saying, essentially, "fuck your feedback, you big babies".

It's difficult to like Konami, if I'm being incredibly frank. We may end up seeing more posts like these (as posted by @Goldstone).

kvMnvtI.png
Remember Asim agreed with someone saying evo web is a bunch of hardcore retards. Such disrepct for the community shouldn't be allowed.

Daniel is so clearly acting in bad faith when he says they didn't have time. The new leagues were announced in the ORIGINAL PRESS RELEASE, at least as far back as May (https://goo.gl/4v82YG), and the strategy must have been set well before then in order to carry out the negotiations. This is the most blatant example of cutting corners and doing the least amount of work possible you are ever likely to see, it is an absolute disgrace and people are right to be annoyed.

Use the ignore button, i can only imagine what the other sites resident apologist is saying, but it makes it a lot easier and less rage inducing not actually reading it.

Just to make another quick point.

People jump on Asim, Adam etc. like they have any say whatsoever in development and/or Konami's priority when making the game. They don't.

But.

This is the kind of post that Asim - their social media manager - likes. (As in, literally, has pressed the "like" button. Along with others involved in PES PR and events.)

lX0ey7f.jpg

https://twitter.com/NicoDiMaria_/status/1030806297418100741

(Incidentally, this tweet is from a guy who hates Evo-Web and isn't shy about that fact, if I remember rightly.)

It just seems like - I don't know, a conflict of interest? - for their social media manager to be saying, essentially, "fuck your feedback, you big babies".

It's difficult to like Konami, if I'm being incredibly frank. We may end up seeing more posts like these (as posted by @Goldstone).

kvMnvtI.png

He is not cut out for the job and he knows it. The decision to remove the league's treats users with contempt, the PR strategy treats customers with contempt, the customer services men on twitter treat us with contempt and even the apologists that are sent onto this forum do the same.

I remember playing ISS with my dad when I was 10. Then I moved onto PES/WE series. And since I remember every year I hear "next year its gonna be a revolution".
Now its 25 years later...
PES menu brings back a lot of memories, coz it hasnt changed much.lol
I dont know how much time I got left. Haha!
So I wouldnt call it moaning... id say we've been very patient...

Use the ignore button, i can only imagine what the other sites resident apologist is saying, but it makes it a lot easier and less rage inducing not actually reading it.

He is not cut out for the job and he knows it. The decision to remove the league's treats users with contempt, the PR strategy treats customers with contempt, the customer services men on twitter treat us with contempt and even the apologists that are sent onto this forum do the same.

it's not contempt - just circumstances, the database is getting bigger but for now a little trade off so that the new leagues can be added .... chill mate that's all it is

yep a place where people gather round the fire and moan from morning till dusk, it's a if some get a kick out of bashing Konami at every turn, it's not going to change anything the decision was taken because new licences have been gained and they want to integrate them into PES2019 for this year there's a bit of a trade off.

Look everyone, Daniel is attacking the community for voicing their completely valid opinions and concerns on a product! How dare we, right? You're as transparent as you are shameless.

Last edited:
nah just typing away at home on the chromebook ...Man U on.... gonna watch the game

I understand the decision Konami has made to include the licensed teams over the two fake div 2 leagues but how was the issue not foreseen before now?

As you said above somewhere,they are using the same database for many years now with the same limits. This should have been addressed years ago before it caused an issue like this.

For offline players this has wrecked the best mode,master league.

I understand the decision Konami has made to include the licensed teams over the two fake div 2 leagues but how was the issue not foreseen before now?

As you said above somewhere,they are using the same database for many years now with the same limits. This should have been addressed years ago before it caused an issue like this.

For offline players this has wrecked the best mode,master league.
It was foreseen. Konami just decided to not clue in their quite loyal fanbase. All the pr talk and forum posts et al are just damage control. For the first time ever though (at least I think so) pre-orders ate being canceled. Never seen that before. That must NOT have been foreseen by Konami. Will likely not impact sales in the bigger picture but at the very least mean losing face. That must sting regardless of sales numbers.

It was foreseen. Konami just decided to not clue in their quite loyal fanbase. All the pr talk and forum posts et al are just damage control. For the first time ever though (at least I think so) pre-orders ate being canceled. Never seen that before. That must NOT have been foreseen by Konami. Will likely not impact sales in the bigger picture but at the very least mean losing face. That must sting regardless of sales numbers.
The sad thing is, this is yet another decision which insults ML users which means less people will use the mode, so when they analyse the numbers to make more ''compromise" decisions ML will suffer even more. Endless shitty cycle.

Don't know anything about FIFAs career mode but it might be finally time tonchrck out Matt's sliders and buy that game instead, what have I got to lose?

For the first time ever though (at least I think so) pre-orders ate being canceled. Never seen that before. That must NOT have been foreseen by Konami

And for the first time I actually see them replying to people on facebook about this issue and trying to explain themselves. Until now they simply ignored every complain.
But there is nothing to explain. They removed it (for whatever reason) then they covered it up and waited till last minute. And they most likely wouldnt say anything until release if it wasnt for people who dug into the code. So here we are now. Trying to be sneaky didnt really work out and kicked them in the bollox. Rightfully so.

Most other sports games can go both.
A great-> acceptable offline mode,and a great->acceptable online mode without sacrificing content already in the game (NBA live/NBA2K/NHL/FiFA/F1)
All those games has offline/online modes being good,/great
But konami can't keep two balls in the air at the same time
It's just unbelievable poor.
Yes other games has toned down realism for arcade,but the option has always been there to go realism (sliders/aid/your own setup)
But removing a crucial tool (2nd leagues)it's kinda impossible to keep playing a offline career anymore at least the way most of us wants to.
And I know I'm not alone on that thought.
I'm out for Pes 19,first game I'm not buying since good known when

Ever since they switched to Fox engine, player movements using left stick feels off. Some calls it feeling of player weight, but to me it just feels abnormal.

Disappointed with the lack of cloth physics though. And untucked shirts are clipping too much despite having to physics. Referees have no cloth physics at all. Will they bring it back someday? All these good lighting and realistic graphics feels off during gameplay and cutscenes since everything feels stiff.

unknown.png

They did improve the grass. So it means they did listen to feedback. I hope they fix cloth physics and bad animations during cutscenes.

Gameplay animations feel off too. The skating is still there and looks worse than Fifa 18. Overall Pes 19 demo feels better than Pes 18.

Daniel, it's difficult to discern your purpose in frequenting this forum.

You spend an awful lot of time defending konami from criticism whilst promoting their product with phrases such as 'can'
wait to play with arsenal in the Emirates. What are you looking forward to?' As if this were in any way appropriate in a games forum.

Why are you defending them?
On what basis do you consider it appropriate for one individual to in any way attempt to govern or criticise a customer's view of the product of a company?

And for the first time I actually see them replying to people on facebook about this issue and trying to explain themselves. Until now they simply ignored every complain.
But there is nothing to explain. They removed it (for whatever reason) then they covered it up and waited till last minute. And they most likely wouldnt say anything until release if it wasnt for people who dug into the code. So here we are now. Trying to be sneaky didnt really work out and kicked them in the bollox. Rightfully so.
Well put.
A stealth move,sneaky as fuck, backfires.
I'm so fucking angry right
Gameplay glitches,I'm buying pes,no licenses,I'm buying Pes,but this,nope,no way

Without commenting much, but reading almost daily since circa 2000, I have to say evo web has always been a place of sensible, rigourous, interestinh debate. It continues to be so.

The attempts by konami outriders to interfere in that process is beyond contempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom