PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's Konami's fault then, isn't it?

they are working on getting it all working right bigger size data to work with current gen consoles.
it will be next year mate, this year is a compromise new licences for new leagues will use up the space allocated (PES2019)

they are working on getting it all working right bigger size data to work with current gen consoles.
it will be next year mate, this year is a compromise new licences for new leagues will use up the space allocated (PES2019)

That's the problem with Konami. It's always "next year" isn't it?

Every time there's any issue we hear that. Yet a year later nothing has changed.

The surprising "next year" line aye?

And if this is true, why haven't Konami stated this publicly? Why not be transparent about it rather than underhand?

Yet again, they're a PR trainwreck.

I can already see all the key phrases next year
"Introducing NEW authentic Master League Experience! With second divisions you can now fight for promotion or save your team from relegation! ONLY in PES2020!
Ps. Had to get rid of Danish League to fit few new stadiums. But who plays Danish league, right?
Ps2. Snow is no longer in the game due to moders building obscure snowmen on the touchline"

we have all been reading and hearing ' next year ' and ' 3 year cycles ' since pes 2008 now and I for one am fed up.

konami lets be honest really dont care about the players like us who bought the game in the old days on PSOne.

theyve lost me as a consumer because they dont care about us ... they only communicate to people who praise them

on twitter i asked them simple question and I was ignored because I wasnt saying how much I love the game.

these are dark days for the old PES player.

PS4pro and Xbox One X 4K HDR so yeah mate it would
Ps4pro is in 4k Hdr but it's also a more powerful system than regular PS4.

If they're adding dynamic lighting or other graphical elements(in gameplay), that will affect game speed.

When you play a game, it only loads what's needed for that particular match. It doesn't load all the teams graphical elements.

How can adding more teams/league affect the game speed?

and if you notice when you add all the OF in a pes game the game itself is a bit slower due to the increased weight of data, so it's a fair trade off for this year and this year only - no problem with that at all
Mind you, I'm letting out some bitterness/frustration with this post, so you will hardly like what I'm about to say.

This being said, do you see what the problem is?
no problem with that at all
The fact you don't see any problem with it IS is the problem itself.

You see no problem with it because you see PES from a PES League point of view. What do people do when competing in PES League? Choose one of the usual 10 top tier teams or compete with their MyClub teams, that's all.
Who cares about Serie B, in the typical PES League crowd?
No one. No-f*ck!ng-one. That's the problem.

So, I put myself in Konami's boots now.
I realize I screwed up, apparently beyond repair (as there's no time left to correct the mess I've done). I need to do away with some features, what do I do?
Upset the online (PES League/MyClub) crowd or upset the offline (ML/BAL) one?

The former buys the game, then keeps spending money through microtransactions throughout the year.
The latter buys the game and I don't see a single cent from them until the next iteration.

It's easy now to decide who to upset, ain't it?

Yes, I'm a career mode player and I feel frustrated because of this choice. What they told us (although not officially) is that if a feature/a league doesn't appeal to the MyClub crowd, it can be removed.

This isn't fair, but I see Konami's point and I would have probably done the same if I were in charge of deciding (not before giving a well-deserved scolding to the developers of course).

if Serie B is something you play as part of the italian master league then I understand why your not happy, but unfortunately acquiring new licences and leagues at this late stage of the timeline (and there's one more to be announced) meant squeezing them in to PES2019, without compromising on game speed, menu navigation speed and bearing in mind people using OF's to add to the weight.

one year for this trade off won't hurt - just my opinion of course

Curious, how can adding new database fake/real league and its slot affect the game speed and menu navigation ? :CONFUSE:

1. Aren't they inserting more league by adding that many new licensed leagues ? contradicting the reason
2. If it can tho, can't they rescale the "gameplay speed".
3. When in a match it is only 2 teams playing (loaded), not all teams in the database. C'mon.

one year for this trade off won't hurt - just my opinion of course

Is that confirmation Daniel that the 2nd divisions will be back in next year? Because that's what you are implying. Please confirm if this is official because it would help placate the fans somewhat. It would also be good to tell officialpes to tweet this as soon as possible.

I think he means the game itself rather than in a match, as he also mentions menu speed. It's speculation but he's saying the game isn't well/efficiently coded, so more teams would lead to slow downs went going through the leagues, teams etc.
He's particularly mentioning 4k and HDR, so he is talking about gameplay's game speed too.
It can affect loading in navigation "a little bit" but not to a point that you need to remove leagues.

There might be other reasons to do it, but navigation/game speed is not a good/logical reason.

Last edited:
Is that confirmation Daniel that the 2nd divisions will be back in next year? Because that's what you are implying. Please confirm if this is official because it would help placate the fans somewhat. It would also be good to tell officialpes to tweet this as soon as possible.

It's not official, think he should clear that up asap. Not even Adam/Asim etc know if its coming back next year at this point.

Oh and one last thing - you can tell your friends in Konami, that there is no dialog or a feedback tool between people and them. They dont respond to any messages, unless being kissed in the arses. And if someone gives them any sort of constructive critics they act like children and throw their toys. Facebook page has a messaging option in it. I have sent message to Konami with constructive feedback about pes2018 in April. And till this day they havent even LOOK at the message (on facebook you can see if someone seen it)
Treating customers/fans/supporters this way is an absolute discrase.
So milk all the kids using myClub while you can, coz by the looks of it - they might have to save good bit for an early retirement.

Oh and one last thing - you can tell your friends in Konami, that there is no dialog or a feedback tool between people and them. They dont respond to any messages, unless being kissed in the arses. And if someone gives them any sort of constructive critics they act like children and throw their toys. Facebook page has a messaging option in it. I have sent message to Konami with constructive feedback about pes2018 in April. And till this day they havent even LOOK at the message (on facebook you can see if someone seen it)
Treating customers/fans/supporters this way is an absolute discrase.
So milk all the kids using myClub while you can, coz by the looks of it - they might have to save good bit for an early retirement.
Whilst 'kissing their arses' might be a little too far, you've got a point. I remember Curdstar suggesting that criticism should be given either side of some positive feedback; almost like a feedback sandwich.

Konami come across as real mards when it comes to feedback; they talk about how feedback helps and we should keep doing so but when they hear something they don't like it goes down like a fart in church.

Let it just sink in for a minute that Konami have pretty much used the same database system in 12/13 years....what other gaming company would not have switched to a better larger more refined database by now???

It's simply not acceptable in this day & age.

I'm flabbergasted that people are trying to make excuses for them removing these 2nd divisions, or making a point of saying that they don't give a shit about them being removed, or don't get the fuss. These people clearly don't play Master League then...

So correct me if I'm wrong here,no Serie B or Liga 123?
Which means a ML playing "Serie A" or "La Liga Santander" pretty useless.
Instead there will be some generic 2nd div?

Is this a joke?
They've pretty much stabbed every ML player in the back.
Konami are pushing this game into myclub/Pes League gaming more and more.
This has to be a joke?

And are some of you guys ok with that?
Defending this company,like it's a good move "play FIFA then".
Are you fucking serious.
Konami can fuck right off,piece of shit move by a clown company that lost touch with everything that made Pes good.
The community sticking together through the tough times, rescuing it's poor content with hard work on the side.
And this is how they pay us back?
"We can't have second leagues"
Because it's not profitable?
Because the myclub crowd gets upset if they see "Brescia/Hellas Verona" being in there?
Like a bunch of city planners taking away all "non wanted people/object/behaviour" so the paying customers don't have to see anything out of the norm.

Rip Pes

May need to catch up to the last couple pages, but what's the issue ongoing? I have been enjoying the PES 2019 demo, although limited, but there is a lot more positives than negatives to take away.

Konami decided to remove the Spanish & Italian 2nd divisions, so they could focus their efforts on the new leagues, pissing off most of the Master League playing community in the process. I'm still livid now >.<

May need to catch up to the last couple pages, but what's the issue ongoing? I have been enjoying the PES 2019 demo, although limited, but there is a lot more positives than negatives to take away.

Konami got more licensed leagues but removed the div 2s - except uk championship

Let it just sink in for a minute that Konami have pretty much used the same database system in 12/13 years....what other gaming company would not have switched to a better larger more refined database by now???

It's simply not acceptable in this day & age.

I'm flabbergasted that people are trying to make excuses for them removing these 2nd divisions, or making a point of saying that they don't give a shit about them being removed, or don't get the fuss. These people clearly don't play Master League then...

For LM, I think we need a better AI than D2.

Plus D2 are boring, once you get promoted to D1, you get tons of money and never get relegated. There is no real challenge like FM.

The only cool thing is that you get more diversity, but it's often a bit unrealistic in the long run.

LM is so bad unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom