PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think, have they heard our feedback? Will they bring them back next year (i don't think anything can be done with a patch) or will they continue acting like it's no big deal?

I'm prepared to see these two second divisions coming back but some other newly licensed leagues being abandoned. If it's really a problem with the root of the code, this only show the really need to revolutionize they way they code Pes. Enough with the limitations in database, gameplay, graphics, sound, online, this should be the right time to bring Pes to the next level.

No, better abandon low tier league and get license for top tier leagues from another country. It's understandable what Konami trying to do

Better redo the entire database system and not remove leagues unless it's for licensing or exclusivity reasons. We are in 2019 now, it's not acceptable to be resigned to lose one league if there is a new one added.

What do you think, have they heard our feedback? Will they bring them back next year (i don't think anything can be done with a patch) or will they continue acting like it's no big deal?

I'm prepared to see these two second divisions coming back but some other newly licensed leagues being abandoned. If it's really a problem with the root of the code, this only show the really need to revolutionize they way they code Pes. Enough with the limitations in database, gameplay, graphics, sound, online, this should be the right time to bring Pes to the next level.

I don't think they'll reconsiders those feedbacks for PES 2019 at all, nothing will change, it's settle since May 2018 (date of the demo database). Too late.

They wanted to add more leagues, and didn't reconsidered to make an EDIT.BIN file with more space for welcoming more teams/leagues... Does it takes more time rebuild the 5mb EDIT file adding extra slots, or create 5 (or more) brand new leagues full of new players? Stadiums?
I think they totally "forgot" to do it... Don't makes things in the right order.

(Edited) You made a party inviting 30 people, but you don't have more than food and beer for 25. They were too "happy" that they've signed those leagues, in "Hurry, Hurry" and forget the essential, how do you build a project starting with a planning, thinking about consequencies, problems encoutered, how to resolve them in the best way possible etc.

So, i honestly don't believe we'll see 2nd division until PES 2020... Perhaps. I don't know how "hard" is it to change that outdated save system.

Last edited:
No it isn't; this is their internal database issue that they could fix if they wanted to.

Stop making excuses for them.

Must be some kind of stockholm syndrome surely, either that or people are using it as a way to troll under the radar (I suspect the latter).

There is no possible excuse, they knew from a long time ago that one of the objectives for 2019 would be to add a bunch of new leagues, there was plenty of time to increase the maximum size of the option file or create a new data structure if necessary.

Can you move on? Life does not stop with 2nd tiers being removed. Suck it up and be creative about it. Edit it up or not or just play PES2018 or FIFA19
No.
This is a PES2019 discussion thread and people are discussing PES2019.
As long as people are continuing to offer up excuses why Konami have done this; I'll continue to point this out.
Can you move on?

I think you have not understood well what I wanted to say. It is focused on that we can complain if we take things away, but we can not tolerate being lied to as they do not have space and that is why they have removed the second divisions.

So next year, if there are new leagues, will they remove the rest of the second leagues? Or the most worrying thing, is that a new league for Asia fake is going to come, because you put that in and take away others?

been away for awhile, just catching up, I think it's a case of acquiring new licences and using the space currently for PES2019, similar to what editors do when creating leagues.

and if you notice when you add all the OF in a pes game the game itself is a bit slower due to the increased weight of data, so it's a fair trade off for this year and this year only - no problem with that at all

Absoultey sick of konami's BS year after year

the demo is good, if a little boring at times ... yet they go and take out two VERY IMPORTANT leagues that a lot of us offline players use in master league

NO SERIE B for me this year means ... NO PES 2019. I WILL NOT BUY.

Done with PES until it changes hands and better company buys the IP. konami are AMATEUR.

sorry for my rant

been away for awhile, just catching up, I think it's a case of acquiring new licences and using the space currently for PES2019, similar to what editors do when creating leagues.

and if you notice when you add all the OF in a pes game the game itself is a bit slower due to the increased weight of data, so it's a fair trade off for this year and this year only - no problem with that at all
Was just about to send you a PM but couldn't find your account. Anyways, I was wondering if a Q&A could be arranged with one of the devs. There should be no bad blood between the PR team and the community as they have no say in the actual game. Please get this message across to the PR team as I believe you are in contact with them.
Thanks.

the demo is good, if a little boring at times ... yet they go and take out two VERY IMPORTANT leagues that a lot of us offline players use in master league

Done with PES until it changes hands and better company buys the IP. konami are AMATEUR.

sorry for my rant
Who'd buy a Sports game IP?

Do you not think we should be able to support both the new leagues and the old leagues in 2018?

I already am. I am already accepting the fact that there won't be 2nd tier leagues and am advising you to do the same. Life is more beautiful after you've decided to move on.
"First they came for Serie B, but I'm not a Serie B fan so I didn't speak out" etc

You'd be shouting if your preferred league was removed. Look at the bigger picture.

sorry for my rant

if Serie B is something you play as part of the italian master league then I understand why your not happy, but unfortunately acquiring new licences and leagues at this late stage of the timeline (and there's one more to be announced) meant squeezing them in to PES2019, without compromising on game speed, menu navigation speed and bearing in mind people using OF's to add to the weight.

one year for this trade off won't hurt - just my opinion of course

Do you not think we should be able to support both the new leagues and the old leagues in 2018?

time is needed to get this to work smoothly, and also us games adding OF's in the mix.

This year on the PS4Pro and XboxOne X is 4K HDR more quality means bigger size data

if Serie B is something you play as part of the italian master league then I understand why your not happy, but unfortunately acquiring new licences and leagues at this late stage of the timeline (and there's one more to be announced) meant squeezing them in to PES2019, without compromising on game speed, menu navigation speed and bearing in mind people using OF's to add to the weight.

Do you really think it will compromise games speed, navigation? Come on man!

serious / genunine question ... do you work for Konami? if so, whats going on behind the scenes?

I have read a lot of your input here and cant work out your stance on everythung, you seem super positive which is great but surely you cant be happy with everything all the time?

how are these things acceptable?

@PotatoCouch

sorry for off topic ... have you got Corey twitter handle please so i can ask him about difficulty and speed?

So FIFA19 this year ?

Lots of yall plaining to give Konami a lesson by boycotting not buying this year serie, whilst this maybe effective in teaching them a lesson but the impact might even be more severe with Konami pulling the plug for the upcoming series. Something to consider.

If the game goes under then it goes under, Konami will be entirely to blame for that. I'm sick of making excuses for them year after year and receiving a sub standard product for my money. The leagues problem is purely down to Konami using an old out of date way of doing things rather than putting their hand in their pocket and building a new system.

If I told my boss tomorrow that we had to scale down operations temporarily due to capacity problems then I'd find myself down the job centre. How on earth has nobody at Konami not noticed that this may be an issue down the line? Answer is because they just don't care.

Konami act like they're still the big player and they have no real competition with their decisions. It's about time they woke up and realised that they're miles behind EA and need to pull their finger out to start closing the gap and deliver a decent product again.

They seem to be pinning all their hopes on their Ultimate Team rip off which seems incredibly risky to me. Why would more and more people play that when they can just play the original version with more content and a larger player pool?

sorry for my rant

Yay. Then proceeds to buying it. People are boycotting for a second division league. I can’t stop laughing. This shit is crazy.

I won't because what can I do. Small fish, mate. You think you be heard ? Who are you? I know my place If they remove my preferred league,, simple, i switch to EA.
I don't think I'l be heard; Konami have shown that they rarely listen unless it fits their narrative.

Do I appear to be trying to be heard? I'm not trying to contact them, I'm discussing the game and its pitfalls in a forum dedicated to such musings.

time is needed to get this to work smoothly, and also us games adding OF's in the mix.

This year on the PS4Pro and XboxOne X is 4K HDR more quality means bigger size data
They'll have known for a long time what their intentions were regarding licensing for 2019, why not tell us all in advance instead of slipping the team list out without an announcement? At least they'd have gained some respect in being upfront about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom