PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can Sensible Soccer, a 1992 game, have an unlimited amount of teams created, and a 2018 football game can't?

If someone make a hack of Sega Genesis of Sensible Soccer to add unlimited amount of teams created, i will stop buying soccer games for one reason. The gameplay is so great then other versions around the 70's to 20's.

I can’t believe all this hate is because of a second division league that nobody plays anyways :LMAO:. If I’m not mistaken PES 5 and 6 had no second division yet people still call it the best game ever. FIFA offers you it, go play it, and then come here and tell me if it’s worth it when the gameplay is crap.

I only hate 2nd divisions if it takes a lot of work import everything in to the option file. :LMAO:
Spanish 2nd Division i don´t see no reason to remove, but Italian 2nd Division i know for a reason is not added, this year this league only have 19 instead of 20. :SICK:

Serie B: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018–19_Serie_B

I can’t believe all this hate is because of a second division league that nobody plays anyways :LMAO:. If I’m not mistaken PES 5 and 6 had no second division yet people still call it the best game ever. FIFA offers you it, go play it, and then come here and tell me if it’s worth it when the gameplay is crap.

I gonna answer you about what you say:

First of all, that's not hate, people are tired of being given one thing and they take away two.

We are on year 2018, PES 6 was released in 2006, are you saying in 12 years the only thing of a videogame is the gameplay? Really?

In the market right now with only a good gameplay you not gonna make money.

Konami choiced myClub over Master League or Become a Legend because is where they take a big money. They are destroying the rest of modes.

The new leagues not are for the Master League, are for myClub, the reason? Have more silver balls and make the people put money in the myClub to try get gold or black balls.

I love PES, but I will not tolerate more than Konami laughs in my face with lies.

And then they say they listen to the community, I wonder which community? They only listen the money...

Nobody pointing gun at you. The choice is there. You can play FIFA.

I think you have not understood well what I wanted to say. It is focused on that we can complain if we take things away, but we can not tolerate being lied to as they do not have space and that is why they have removed the second divisions.

So next year, if there are new leagues, will they remove the rest of the second leagues? Or the most worrying thing, is that a new league for Asia fake is going to come, because you put that in and take away others?

It is focused on that we can complain if we take things away, but we can not tolerate being lied to as they do not have space and that is why they have removed the second divisions.

I get you, man. Of course you can vent as much as you like but my question back to you, pes 2019 is on its launch will you buy ?

I think you have not understood well what I wanted to say. It is focused on that we can complain if we take things away, but we can not tolerate being lied to as they do not have space and that is why they have removed the second divisions.

So next year, if there are new leagues, will they remove the rest of the second leagues? Or the most worrying thing, is that a new league for Asia fake is going to come, because you put that in and take away others?

They are not lying, read Zach's post:
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/p...-digs-instant-ban.78940/page-134#post-3297988

We already knew PES limitations before they decide to remove the 2 D2.

When I saw so many new leagues, I thought they completely reworked their database.
I guess they might have started working on a new DB for next PES as it's needed anyway.

And for PEA, it is or was supposed to be a placeholder for CSL, which is a good thing.
We will need to wait for the news at Gamescom.

I just forget something, people with spanish and italy 2nd divisions can easily trade the english league and make is own 2 leagues in the option file. :LMAO:You should not to be worried at all, it have the play-off tree in the end of the 2nd division It's the same thing. hahaha.

Even Serie B > not an excuse "because they're only 19 teams". It's 19 solid teams, the 3 which makes bankrupcy have nothing to do with the others teams like Brescia, Lecce, Perugia, Ascoli, Hellas Verona, Livorno, and the rest.
Saying that, it's not because 3 teams have not fucked up than the others may pay for them.
Practically evedry player's moved from those bankrupcy issues to one of the 19 teams, and Serie B is in fact more "concentrated" than last year.

So let's repeat (again), it's all about removing 19 italians teams, whatever "Serie" they're in, and 20 spanish teams for no reason. Full of interresting players, we used to have since the PS4/XONE era.
It's about removing a STANDARD. It's about fucking the ML experience which was already basic. I'm tired to do this, repeating again and again.

And people plays PES5/6 knowning that's a 12-13 years game, with their limitation and the PS2 era standard. BTW i'm not on the boat of the "best game ever" so i'm not concerned. There's nothing like BGE in my point of view.

Edit: adding the teams by creating them doesn't change the issue. You'll start a ML, there will only be 2 second divisions.
And also, creating teams will ask several month for "amateur" editors, when everything was in place in PES 2018 to PES 2019.

I just forget something, people with spanish and italy 2nd divisions can easily trade the english league and make is own 2 leagues in the option file. :LMAO:You should not to be worried at all, it have the play-off tree in the end of the 2nd division It's the same thing. hahaha.

To be honest PII would be better than those leagues (for me).

So let's repeat (again), it's all about removing 19 italians teams, whatever "Serie" they're in, and 20 spanish teams for no reason. Full of interresting players, we used to have since the PS4/XONE era.
It's about removing a STANDARD. It's about fucking the ML experience which was already basic. I'm tired to do this, repeating again and again.

My bad. I didn´t know that. Konami touching is own injured finger.

Even Serie B > not an excuse "because they're only 19 teams". It's 19 solid teams, the 3 which makes bankrupcy have nothing to do with the others teams like Brescia, Lecce, Perugia, Ascoli, Hellas Verona, Livorno, and the rest.
Saying that, it's not because 3 teams have not fucked up than the others may pay for them.
Practically evedry player's moved from those bankrupcy issues to one of the 19 teams, and Serie B is in fact more "concentrated" than last year.

And people plays PES5/6 knowning that's a 12-13 years game, with their limitation and the PS2 era standard. BTW i'm not on the boat of the "best game ever" so i'm not concerned. There's nothing like BGE in my point of view.

It was already explained that they had to make a decision, get over it man, it can't be helped, Konami won't remove a licensed league this year just for your Serie B .

If they saved space because they were negotiating other licenses and failed, they might put back the 2 D2. Otherwise it's a lost cause.

It looked unrealistic to include Serie B due to mess the league is going through anyway.

I get you, man. Of course you can vent as much as you like but my question back to you, pes 2019 is on its launch will you buy ?

I will buy because I'm collector too, but I buy FIFA too because I collect it too, so that's not a problem for me. I can choice the game I want to play.

Konami just need is to giving us fake teams enough to play all the CL and EL, if there is not any of them this game is dead.

I think we are al little bit unthankful. Keep in mind that EA has almost a monopoly these days in terms of football gaming. I stopped playing PES after PS2 era and didn’t like all PES titles till PES 2019. I admit that PES 2019 isn’t perfect and has several flaws that needs to be fixed.

Konami added several licensed leagues this year. The gameplay is enjoyable (sure everyone has another taste). Let this be a beginning of something good for the future. We were all kids that fell in love with PES and after several bad years, I look optimistic for the future of PES. Roll on 30th of August!
Me: Hi. Can I have my usual please? Tenderloin steak and gravy please.
Waiter: coming right up!
Me: Thanks for the great food. See you tomorrow.

Me: Hi. Can I have the usual please?
Waiter: Hi. Tenderloin and gravy?
Me: That's right
Waiter: No tenderloin anymore. We have Schnitzels
Me: Why?
Waiter: We had to make room in the fridge for the Chicken
Me: Erm, ok. Can't you buy another one? You seem successful. Always busy.
Waiter: Yes we can. But the owner wants them all in one fridge.
Me: ......... Ok then. Guess I'll have to look for another restaurant. After all these years..
Waiter: Why?
Me: I don't eat Chicken
Waiter: Chicken is good. It makes you feel like you're in a REAL restaurant
Me: ......... I don't eat Chicken
Waiter: Are you insulting me?
Me: Huh? No. I just don't eat Chicken
Customer 1: I've been seeing you eating here for years. Where's your loyalty?
Me: It's a restaurant
Customer 1: You should be ashamed of yourself
Customer 2: You unappreciative prick. Eat the Chicken!
Customer 3: Yea! Eat it!
Customer 4-100: *I knew you're a traitor!* *You've liked that other restaurant across the street all along!* *We see you!* *Better eat that Chicken* *You know you fucked up right?* *You better be thankful you* *It's the hot waitress from that other place that shall not be named, isn't it?* *It's her untucked shirt isn't it?* *WHERES THE KETCHUP?*
Me: Wtf?
Faint noise from ceiling: Leeeaaavvve... Foooor youur ownnn saanityyyy...
Me: (staring at ceiling speechless)
Waiter: Schnitzel?
Me: Alright! Shit! Just give me the gravy
Waiter: No gravy
Me: What?
Me: But wh
Me: OK. No beef. No gravy. I'm out
Waiter: Where are you going?
Me: To that other place where they serve BEEF
Waiter: They're not real
Me: What do you mean?
Waiter: They're plastic
Me: What the actual fuck? You're insane
Customer 47: You're a retard
Waiter: I agree
Me: Hey. That's not nice
Waiter: What's not nice?
Me: What you just said
Waiter: I didn't say anything
Me: .......
Waiter: Don't be rude
Me: What...?
Waiter: Look at all our thankful customers. Be like them
Me: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??
Waiter: Talk to me nicely please
Me: *sigh* Ok. I'm out
Waiter: I have a spare tenderloin from 6 years ago
Me: ....................?
Waiter: $4 please
Me: You serious?
Waiter: Yes. $4
Me: (What do I do here? That other place has a ton of variety, but no gravy. And these are the only two in town. I'm desperate......)
Me: Gravy?
Waiter: Gravy too
Me: ......... Ok
Waiter: Coming right up!
Customer 73: That's what I'm talking about! Dedication
Customer 29: I knew you're the real deal. I'm having the same
Customer 81: Ah that feeling. It has SOUL
Waiter: Here you go sir
Me: Thanks... Where's the gravy?
Me: But yo
Me: Why lie?
Waiter: Be thankful. $4 please
Me: No. No gravy. No deal.
Waiter: Stop the hate
Customers 1-100: Shut up and pay!
Me: ...............Ok

They are not lying, read Zach's post:
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/p...-digs-instant-ban.78940/page-134#post-3297988

We already knew PES limitations before they decide to remove the 2 D2.

When I saw so many new leagues, I thought they completely reworked their database.
I guess they might have started working on a new DB for next PES as it's needed anyway.

And for PEA, it is or was supposed to be a placeholder for CSL, which is a good thing.
We will need to wait for the news at Gamescom.

I'm not gonna put a list of the lies from Konami right now, but it's a long list. I'm playing from the ISS era, that are so many years playing football games.

The PES limitations it's not our problem, is Konami problem, they have to fix that, because what gonna happen in the next PES2020 if they add other new leagues? Take away other leagues...

I understand people are upset. But people know the reason why they were removed but continue to complain on social media and demand they return. Its impossible. People just have to hope they re-write the code and re-add them next year.

You've compared the database of a game coming out in 2018 to a 12 year old game that came out during the PS2 era. Don't get the logic here. If the second divisions don't matter to you then great! Have fun! Honestly don't think not removing some second divisions will ruin your enjoyment. It's clear that the database needs to be fundamentally improved not only so that it can accommodate second divisions but also hopefully more top divisions in future for you to have fun with.

It's really not. Some people like to switch teams between countries in master league, what happens then? Understand you're not bothered but it's not the same thing at all.

Me: Hi. Can I have my usual please? Tenderloin steak and gravy please.
Waiter: coming right up!
Me: Thanks for the great food. See you tomorrow.

Me: Hi. Can I have the usual please?
Waiter: Hi. Tenderloin and gravy?
Me: That's right
Waiter: No tenderloin anymore. We have Schnitzels
Me: Why?
Waiter: We had to make room in the fridge for the Chicken
Me: Erm, ok. Can't you buy another one? You seem successful. Always busy.
Waiter: Yes we can. But the owner wants them all in one fridge.
Me: ......... Ok then. Guess I'll have to look for another restaurant. After all these years..
Waiter: Why?
Waiter: Chicken is good. It makes you feel like you're in a REAL restaurant
Me: ......... I don't eat Chicken
Waiter: Are you insulting me?
Me: Huh? No. I just don't eat Chicken
Customer 1: I've been seeing you eating here for years. Where's your loyalty?
Me: It's a restaurant
Customer 1: You should be ashamed of yourself
Customer 2: You unappreciative prick. Eat the Chicken!
Customer 3: Yea! Eat it!
Customer 4-100: *I knew you're a traitor!* *You've liked that other restaurant across the street all along!* *We see you!* *Better eat that Chicken* *You know you fucked up right?* *You better be thankful you* *It's the hot waitress from that other place that shall not be named, isn't it?* *It's her untucked shirt isn't it?* *WHERES THE KETCHUP?*
Me: Wtf?
Faint noise from ceiling: Leeeaaavvve... Foooor youur ownnn saanityyyy...
Me: (staring at ceiling speechless)
Waiter: Schnitzel?
Me: Alright! Shit! Just give me the gravy
Me: But wh
Me: OK. No beef. No gravy. I'm out
Waiter: Where are you going?
Me: To that other place where they serve BEEF
Waiter: They're not real
Me: What do you mean?
Waiter: They're plastic
Me: What the actual fuck? You're insane
Customer 47: You're a retard
Waiter: I agree
Me: Hey. That's not nice
Waiter: What's not nice?
Me: What you just said
Waiter: I didn't say anything
Me: .......
Waiter: Don't be rude
Me: What...?
Waiter: Look at all our thankful customers. Be like them
Me: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??
Waiter: Talk to me nicely please
Me: *sigh* Ok. I'm out
Waiter: I have a spare tenderloin from 6 years ago
Me: ....................?
Waiter: $4 please
Me: You serious?
Waiter: Yes. $4
Me: (What do I do here? That other place has a ton of variety, but no gravy. And these are the only two in town. I'm desperate......)
Me: Gravy?
Waiter: Gravy too
Me: ......... Ok
Waiter: Coming right up!
Customer 73: That's what I'm talking about! Dedication
Customer 29: I knew you're the real deal. I'm having the same
Customer 81: Ah that feeling. It has SOUL
Waiter: Here you go sir
Me: Thanks... Where's the gravy?
Me: But yo
Me: Why lie?
Waiter: Be thankful. $4 please
Me: No. No gravy. No deal.
Waiter: Stop the hate
Customers 1-100: Shut up and pay!
Me: ...............Ok

I literally have no words :LOL: :WORSHIP:

I understand people are upset. But people know the reason why they were removed but continue to complain on social media and demand they return. Its impossible. People just have to hope they re-write the code and re-add them next year.

Exactly, that won't happen without people making a fuss though. Obviously its too late for this game.

"They have to make a decision" wtf is that excuse?
They better have to make a decision to remake the famous EDIT.BIN file since they've known more space will be needed.

And stop about "Serie B is mess, is normal to remove them" excuse again. Not adding them at the start because it was difficult to plan what teams will be playing i agree... Then, via DLC.
But not removing them totally.
Liga 123 is a not a mess. The removal is ONLY due to incompetence to manage a database, not because "those league is a mess".
Then, i'm reading "PDII will be better for me"... Stop your trolling.

And no, i won't move on, like i've said in a post before. I'm thinking about how much customer in Italy and Spain they will loose this year, and since i was part of the Pesteam.it team, i go on their forums... And they're all so sad, some furious, it's contaminating. I feel their pain.
It's not just a game : it's a passion, we spend free time on it. For many of us.

@Lami :LMAO::LMAO:

Last edited:
I'm not gonna put a list of the lies from Konami right now, but it's a long list. I'm playing from the ISS era, that are so many years playing football games.

The PES limitations it's not our problem, is Konami problem, they have to fix that, because what gonna happen in the next PES2020 if they add other new leagues? Take away other leagues...

*Sight*, the limitation is real whether or not it's your problem, it requires lots of work to fix it. Therefore they had to chose and decided to cut 2 D2 to add licensed content instead.
It's a decision that some players will agree, others not.

Let's hope they fix their DB for next PES, so they can put back the 2 D2 and many more leagues.

You are free to buy and play the game or not. You are a customer and PES 2019 is a product, not a yearly tax.

Last edited:
View attachment 5649So this just appeared on my twitter timeline regarding the loss of the 2nd divisions I believe. I don't know the guy or follow him but he sounds pretty pissed with someone from Konami and for no real apparent reason judging from his tweets.

I think he's a content creator/streamer, anyone know anything about this? Sounds very unprofessional from Konami if true.
I follow him on Twitch. Plays mostly MyClub. Good player, as little of a pingponger as you can be online and win more than you lose.
He was at the Glasgow PR event. I'm guessing no invite for next year then :LOL:

He had 'theWezzatron' on his stream tonight & they were both talking about their streaming plans for this years game. They spoke a lot about the state of the game which pretty much echo's these forums tbh. On one hand the game shows a lot of promise, on the other it's the same old over assisted, laggy online mess when in the hands of PesLeague players make the game look like an arcade farce.
1 step forward, 2 steps back as always.

I don't follow any of those Konami PR ppl (which they talk about on stream being professional trolling & bafflingly stupid), but it sounds like they should have their own Always Sunny in Philidelphia sitcom spinoff. The ineptitude is mindblowing :LOL:

"They have to make a decision" wtf is that excuse?
They better have to make a decision to remake the famous EDIT.BIN file since they've known more space will be needed.

And stop about "Serie B is mess, is normal to remove them" excuse again. Not adding them at the start because it was difficult to plan what teams will be playing i agree... Then, via DLC.
But not removing them totally.
Liga 123 is a not a mess. The removal is ONLY due to incompetence to manage a database, not because "those league is a mess".
Then, i'm reading "PDII will be better for me"... Stop your trolling.

And no, i won't move on, like i've said in a post before. I'm thinking about how much customer in Italy and Spain they will loose this year, and since i was part of the Pesteam.it team, i go on their forums... And they're all so sad, some furious, it's contaminating. I feel their pain.
It's not just a game : it's a passion, we spend free time on it. For many of us.

They will put it back as soon as they can, it doesn't depend on your long posts.

At the end of the year they can compare sales in Italy and Spain and see if they really lost customers and see if sales rose on other countries. Then based on these figures they will be able to know on their own if it was a good or bad decision.

So you just need to not buy the game.

They will put it back as soon as they can, it doesn't depend on your long posts.

At the end of the year they can compare sales in Italy and Spain and see if they really lost customers and see if sales rose on other countries. Then based on these figures they will be able to know on their own if it was a good or bad decision.

So you just need to not buy the game.

No, no. Sales figures are obviously the bottom line but it's good to feedback on this as much as possible. This is a PES 2019 discussion thread so it's as good a place as any to talk about this and what it means for PES.

I hope they do put it back as soon as they can, but at this point can easily see it going the other way!

Don't make fun of me falcom, you're insulting a community of customer.
I know you don't care at all, it's not a reason.

And i'll make long post if i want too. I already said i'm not buying the game due to that... And not buying Fifa neither.
The annoucement is still fresh, let us complain as much as we want, but don't make fuss and dumb excuse at any response.

We'll see your reaction when PES is gonna fuck up something you've really liked, playing the devils lawyer, and said that it's "a mess" anyway, we don't care, making excuse for the unacceptable etc.

No, no. Sales figures are obviously the bottom line but it's good to feedback on this as much as possible. This is a PES 2019 discussion thread so it's as good a place as any to talk about this and what it means for PES.

I hope they do put it back as soon as they can, but at this point can easily see it going the other way!

It costs nothing and there are people are interested in it, it will be back as soon it's technically feasible.

I am sure management thinking was something like that:
"We have the opportunity to get these leagues for X years and start getting good relations with these federations.

But due to the DB, we have to cut something, so let's cut these two FIFPro minor leagues while we improve our database, we can put them back whenever we want."

Guys insulting on twitter or a random guy complaining about not being able to play with Bari without moding the game, will have no effect on a company's strategy.

PS: Winning Eleven lost J League since 2015. That's being extremely frustrating, yet you don't see me cursing Konami and PES everyday here. And I am still super upset.

Don't make fun of me falcom, you're insulting a community of customer.
I know you don't care at all, it's not a reason.

And i'll make long post if i want too. I already said i'm not buying the game due to that... And not buying Fifa neither.
The annoucement is still fresh, let us complain as much as we want, but don't make fuss and dumb excuse at any response.

We'll see your reaction when PES is gonna fuck up something you've really liked, playing the devils lawyer, and said that it's "a mess" anyway, we don't care, making excuse for the unacceptable etc.

I don't make fun or insult anyone.

Just saying that there is nothing you can do and removing Serie B would have been possible even without all these space issues.

It's not always possible to please everyone.

It costs nothing and there are people are interested in it, it will be back as soon it's technically feasible.

I am sure management thinking was something like that:
"We have the opportunity to get these leagues for X years and start getting good relations with these federations.

But due to the DB, we have to cut something, so let's cut these two FIFPro minor leagues while we improve our database, we can put them back whenever we want."

Guys insulting on twitter or a random guy complaining about not being able to play with Bari without moding the game, will have no effect on a company's strategy.

PS: Winning Eleven lost J League since 2015. That's being extremely frustrating, yet you don't see me cursing Konami and PES everyday here. And I am still super upset.

First of all, insulting is wrong, of course it is. Not sure what it's got to do with this issue in particular though. People who resort to being insulting over issues in a game are a problem, not just people who miss the removed second divisions.

I disagree with you on the feedback though. I think Konami do pay attention to this. Obviously not everything, doubt we'll see a stadium editor any time soon for example. If no one complained/gave feedback regarding the removal of the second divisions then I don't see why they would make an effort to put them back in.

Just because you don't believe your opinion or the opinions of other players matters to Konami doesn't mean others are wrong to discuss this recent change and what it could mean going forward. If you are right and Konami ignore feedback then fine, doesn't hurt to try though, right? :)

I am not fluent in Chinese, but looking at Hanzi I think it only says that Chinese Super League and its 16 clubs are in the game. I don't see anything that seems to say it's exclusive .

But I guess it's better to ask @SiuMing to confirm.
Yes
"中國平安中國足球協會超級聯賽" = "Chinese Ping An CFA Super League"
"所有 16 個足球俱樂部" = "All the 16 clubs"
"都包含在遊戲中" = "In the game"

The meaning is just like the FIFA advertisement of J.League in 2016. Exclusivity is not mentioned.
image.img-1.jpg

Just for the sake of sharing experience.

Even during PES darkest times, the only market that wasn't in decline was Japan. People continued to buy Winning Eleven and FIFA sales here were irrelevant.

J League versions and DLCs were super cool. We got the two Japanese divisions and clubs and players reproduced with care.

Japanese customers had a huge impact on the franchise surviving, yet in 2015 Konami decided to not release any J League DLC.
In 2016 Konami stopped being a J League partner, so it would be clear that we wouldn't see Konami's country own league on Winning Eleven so soon.

FIFA got the license in the meantime and gained a place in Japanese market, I guess they lost customers on what was their main faithful client base.

This money was probably invested in partnerships that I don't value much like Barcelona, although I am upset, I understand that a company has its own strategies.

To this date, even if people continued to complain and switched to FIFA, J League on WEPES is still a remote dream.

Now, if Konami is ready to give up on their own countrymen and faithful customers to have Barcelona on the jacket every year, how much do you think they value a very small minority that likes Serie B and Liga 123?

PS: The time flies and I don't give up on seeing J League back to WEPES, I am sure when it comes back it will be amazing with lots of faces, stadiums and all and maybe J League 3.

I am sure that Serie B absence is only temporary, it's a free content. At least you guys can play Serie A, I can't even play a decent J League so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom