PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so do we have at least some generic d2 league other than english and french so we can use OF to replace teams and have proper d2 league for Italy or Spain? it's shame to do this in game released in 2018 but still.. i really like the gameplay from the demo

No one is crying here. Without feedback given to Konami I doubt you'd enjoy the game as much as you do now. If you don't care about second divisions being removed then fine. I don't see what telling people people who are discussing a negative change to "stop crying" achieves.

I just remove the "word" to respect the thread.

The least the can/could do now is give us an empty Division 2 slot for the two league's so we could potentially fill it with other teams from the game that aren't tied to a league structure within ML, i.e the "Other European Teams" section or some from south America.

You could have a mix & match of 2 & 3 star team's from around the world with promotion & relegation to Serie A & Liga 123.
It's not perfect but I'd be happy to play that for more ML depth.

Would this be feasible? I'm assuming they wouldn't need any space to do this as they wouldn't be adding any teams or players?. All we'd need is an ability to create a Division 2 for the Italian & Spanish and fill it with whomever we choose.

Maybe konami don´t have space for leagues and not teams.

Well Konami that hard try to be EA and FIFA, even they import FIFA's bugs in PES.

That's happened 3 times and every time with Iniesta :D Real-time dynamic transfers? That is some new addition like real-time dynamic lights/ shadows and real-time dynamic weather?

The Developer team does not care. I told Adam Bhatti a year ago to add the Stadium Creator. Bhatti replied that the game's fans did not want that :SHOCK:I really did not believe it when it came to such a statement

When Developer Team can not keep teams and stadiums. Then add at least the stadium Creator to the game.This game has only worked in the gameplay section. But in the rest of the sections, it's becoming imperfect. Modes is incomplete. Each year, stadiums and teams lose. And ...

Personally I think it is time for the PES saga to move towards a total and free edition. Stadium creator, billboard editor, import images, bookmarks, chants, new face editor, coaches editor, increase of Slots etc. Slider For Offline Mode Amd More .....

But I still have no doubt. The next year, we will do the same. And the team does not care about our conversations. What am I really left to do?

The only solution is to build a stronghold. Send feedback to the Developer team. And then show these feedback to gamers around the world to support them, the only solution is. Like the menus. That put a lot of pressure on the Developer team. And had to announce that version 2020 would change the menus.

The real show-stopper is the second part of the data storage, which hasn't changed much in 2 decades - an incredibly rigid and 100% fixed-sized EDIT00000000 file (i.e. option file). This file is used as a mash-up that contains copy of everything that is editable in game (players, teams, rosters, ...). Sadly, that storage has virtually 0 scalability ... Konami sets the hard-limits every year and those limits cannot be surpassed. And those limits are really low. Yes, there's always some additional space inside for new players and teams, but those limits are ridiculously small compared to the internal .bin files. @falcom4ever had mentioned 150 teams limit for PES 2018 ... while internal .bin files could merrily support 1500 new teams, external EDIT file does not have enough pre-allocated empty space to contain 1500 teams, it can barely contain 150 new teams. Add more than allowed hard-limit and you'll start overwriting data from another section in EDIT file ... thus, turning it into corrupted garbage.

And the cherry on top - EDIT file is only 5 MB in size. Why??? They don't make PES for PS3 or PS2 any more, right? Why don't they finally liberate the EDIT file from those ancient PS2-shackles? What console that PES is made for would have problems with EDIT file having 50 or 100 MB in size?

But Konami themselves can set higher hard-limits for the EDIT file, if they want to, am I right?

So, has everything been announced about PES 2019 already or is there potentially more details to come at Gamescom?

It's the most known quote from Futurama.

Check on officialpes twitter, there's an unbelievable amount of copy/paste answers like:

"Hello (XXXX name). The dev team's focus was to add as many licensed leagues as possible, and therefore conceded the 2 unlicensed D2 leagues to add more licensed leagues. Thank you for your feedback regarding this, and we'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our game team."

Same in every language in others official accounts...

I'd love to see some basic sponsors logos added to kit edit mode. Fake like Wepes or real (they had Shopto ads on the pitch boards a yr or 2 ago), doesn't matter.
If they had 10-15 you could easily turn these shitty 70's wallpaper fake kits into something cool.

As Xbox can't do option files it would make a big difference. Wouldn't be too hard to implement either.

Hello, gentlemen.
Im new, and to be honest, I have created this account to say that this will be my last PES. If I didnt have usb stick ordered and membership bough on pesuniverse id probably cancel my pre order. Im just to lazy to cancel them all.
And to everyone who says removing second divisions is not a big deal - it is. Huge deal. Its a slap in the face to every offline player. They took all realism and fun out of ML by doing this. If teams dont get promoted and relegated then league after a year will become boring. You cant pick lower teams to climb up. Its an absolute kick in the bollox. Last year I brought AC Parma back to glory from second division and it was great fun.
What Konami is doing is an absolute joke. Give one thing, take away two. Year, by year. They think we are all idiots. Im honestly too old for this shit. I'll play 2019 and hopefully enjoy it, but this is it.
Feel a bit better since I vented a bit. Thank you.

I think we are al little bit unthankful. Keep in mind that EA has almost a monopoly these days in terms of football gaming. I stopped playing PES after PS2 era and didn’t like all PES titles till PES 2019. I admit that PES 2019 isn’t perfect and has several flaws that needs to be fixed.

Konami added several licensed leagues this year. The gameplay is enjoyable (sure everyone has another taste). Let this be a beginning of something good for the future. We were all kids that fell in love with PES and after several bad years, I look optimistic for the future of PES. Roll on 30th of August!

Last edited:
Hello, gentlemen.
Im new, and to be honest, I have created this account to say that this will be my last PES. If I didnt have usb stick ordered and membership bough on pesuniverse id probably cancel my pre order. Im just to lazy to cancel them all.
And to everyone who says removing second divisions is not a big deal - it is. Huge deal. Its a slap in the face to every offline player. They took all realism and fun out of ML by doing this. If teams dont get promoted and relegated then league after a year will become boring. You cant pick lower teams to climb up. Its an absolute kick in the bollox. Last year I brought AC Parma back to glory from second division and it was great fun.
What Konami is doing is an absolute joke. Give one thing, take away two. Year, by year. They think we are all idiots. Im honestly too old for this shit. I'll play 2019 and hopefully enjoy it, but this is it.
Feel a bit better since I vented a bit. Thank you.

I agree. But you being too lazy to cancel your preorder is as dumb of an excuse as Konami saying they removed them due to lack of space on disc or lack of time to do proper menus and broadcasting package or atmosphere.

Last edited:
I know. And I agree with you.
Doesnt change the fact that I just dont want to bother anymore. Im supporting thia crowd of jokers since International Superstar Soccer on SNES. They got me good, i give them that. Waited with this news till the very end. But they wont see another penny from me.
Im 35, fingers are getting fat and unresponsive... i might start playing FIFA from next year. Its less demanding...

I think we are al little bit unthankful
With all due respect, that statement couldn't sum up the type of fan Konami want any better.

We shouldn't be thankful for anything when we're paying for the privilege. They provide a service for which we pay money for; if the service is sub-standard then people should rightfully say so.

There's nothing wrong with recognising the effort made by Konami where it is due, but thankful? Nah.

It's a bit ironic that Barca's attacks Vs Alaves right now consists of 60% chipped through balls..
Just in case that discussion gets going again

It's the most known quote from Futurama.

Check on officialpes twitter, there's an unbelievable amount of copy/paste answers like:

"Hello (XXXX name). The dev team's focus was to add as many licensed leagues as possible, and therefore conceded the 2 unlicensed D2 leagues to add more licensed leagues. Thank you for your feedback regarding this, and we'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our game team."

Same in every language in others official accounts...

Not a lot they can say to be fair. There's no way to put a positive spin on that and the truth would read something like "We haven't bothered investing anywhere near the required amount of money or resources for the last decade so we're using a cobbled together version of the system we used in last gen era which means we have limitations that are frankly inexcusable in 2018."

PES has only survived this long due to the loyalty of it's long time players and it's frankly a loyalty that's gone on longer than Konami deserve. We've stuck with them buying some absolutely atrocious games over the years and put up with some ridiculous things.

That loyalty is now wearing extremely thin for many (myself included). If they make some noise about patching the keeper glued to the line thing then I'll give PES 2019 a go and I'm there to be impressed as it's a few tweaks away from a decent game from what I've seen on the demo. If they don't patch the game breaking keeper issue then it'll be the final nail for me and I won't buy PES again. I sense it's reaching this point for many people.

I don't think they have exclusivity.
Another football game got CSL, don't remember the name.

Then, tell me what is this picture saying?

EmIyZSt.png

Screenshot_20180818-233227.pngSo this just appeared on my twitter timeline regarding the loss of the 2nd divisions I believe. I don't know the guy or follow him but he sounds pretty pissed with someone from Konami and for no real apparent reason judging from his tweets.

I think he's a content creator/streamer, anyone know anything about this? Sounds very unprofessional from Konami if true.

Last edited:
I can’t believe all this hate is because of a second division league that nobody plays anyways :LMAO:. If I’m not mistaken PES 5 and 6 had no second division yet people still call it the best game ever. FIFA offers you it, go play it, and then come here and tell me if it’s worth it when the gameplay is crap.

View attachment 5649So this just appeared on my twitter timeline regarding the loss of the 2nd divisions I believe. I don't know the guy or follow him but he sounds pretty pissed with someone from Konami and for no real apparent reason judging from his tweets.

I think he's a content creator/streamer, anyone know anything about this? Sounds very unprofessional from Konami if true.
I love me some KONAMI quality memes, they are always great!
b14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom