PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone point me in the direction of all the teams in pes19?

Am I correct in thinking...for the 4 main euro leagues.....

Premier league - no licensed teams except Liverpool and Arsenal.
Serie A - all teams in correct kits except Juventus.
French league - all teams have correct kits and names?
La liga - only Barca in real kits

That it? Thanks

Can someone point me in the direction of all the teams in pes19?

Am I correct in thinking...for the 4 main euro leagues.....

Premier league - no licensed teams except Liverpool and Arsenal.
Serie A - all teams in correct kits except Juventus.
French league - all teams have correct kits and names?
La liga - only Barca in real kits

That it? Thanks

All correct. In Italian league all teams licensed except Juventus.

Reading reactions on twitter and i imagine Konami right now

jws31z5.jpg

I'm a bit surprised by the HUGE number of complaints and people saying they are going to cancel their preorders. That's good. Loudest feedback they ever received.

Also found this regarding Brazil NT team,which can’t understand.Original kits but fake players which we can replace with their rue counterparts from clubs?

“Due to various unexpected circumstances, player licenses (player names, face models, etc.) for the Brazilian National Team will not be available at launch.

Brazilian National Team badge and official kits are available in the game. However, Brazilian National Team players that belong to a licensed club in the game will still be available as players of those respective clubs.
We are working diligently with appropriate licensing parties to have this resolved as quickly as possible, and plan to have Brazilian National Team players available in an upcoming Data Pack.

Further updates will be shared once details have been confirmed.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, but appreciate your continued support for the PES series.”

Something strange going on with the brazilian federation. They were fully removed in the FIFA 19 beta. Their way of licensing players is a hell tbh

That, in 2018, we can't just add our own leagues to the database (with their own rules) - in a game that infamously has no licenses and a tiny amount of leagues (up to now) - is ridiculous.

If you, as a company, can't "fix" the problem (i.e. FIFA has all the leagues/licenses) - why the hell don't you give your community the tools to do it themselves, even if they shouldn't have to (because it's one of the most dedicated communities out there).

But we know how the game is full of these data restrictions - look at the image imports for God's sake, you can't even import HD kits for every team in the game without running out of space. How are they happy about teams having low-res, blurry kits? In a HD, 4K, otherwise beautiful game?

There are multiple solutions to this kind of thing - the fact of the matter is, because we could only use all of this stuff offline (due to database mismatches etc.), it's not a priority, and the same applies to the Master League. Adam lives in Japan now, and he loves the Master League. He has no power to change this. It's just how gaming is now.

People wonder why a few of us live in the past and play the older games - this is why.

I am 100% resigned my friend. We've seen it so many times before. The game will be released and the shouts of "this is amazing" will drown out the shouts of "why delete unlicensed second divisions". The cycle continues.
Exactly. I didn't read all the recent posts but I don't get why they don't just allow the user / player to shift around leagues as they see fit. As we were able to decades ago (exaggerating to make a point). At least let the customizable generic d2 league return. But as you say. The positives will drown out yet another removed feature and everyone will forget only for something else to be taken out in next year's "cycle".

How so when every country can watch their league on their home network, the package exclusivity is shared with the rest of the world, it is done by region. So no tv network can own it all while other parts of the world can’t. Now FIFA is in the video games business, it’s different, it’s based on creation, it never was fair. While TV rights are fair.
Agreed.

I never used those leagues personally so it doesn't hugely affect me, but it hurts the game as a package for sure. I own Ashes Cricket made by Big Ant Studios and that game has a stadium creator, you can edit and upload correct teams, kits, new players etc no matter if its Xbox or PS4/PC, I cant understand how a game series that has been going a lot less time than PES can be so much more customisable and PES has to take so many leaps forward but take a few back at the same time?

Asim just tweeted:

“Time to relax, and this weekend that means not being on Twitter. At all. Deleting the app so I’m not even tempted. Have a good one all.”

Pathetic

Konami playing the victim when they're at fault for something?

There's a fucking surprise, aye?

Wow this is mindboggling to me. First, he works on social media for Konami. Secondly, its his personal account which is not an excuse. He literally can answer things if he would as he has the knowlegde or let it slide.
3. On his personal account he does not have to represent this single product he is a social media manager on. It would be dumb if he tweeted through officialpes its account and say ''Thats it folks, were closing down for the weekend!''

4. I work with a lot of community managers / Social Media guys and people tend to really globalize a single person as the face of a whole brand or company of working people for literally everything. Just as mind boggling as that guy who called him a racist is because he personally just supports england and thought colombia played foulish football is the fact that he, on his off days, don't want to stare at all the things that get slurred at him. A normal social media manager, on his personal account which he can use at all times for his fun stuff he does.

Imagine when you have your weekend off and you tweet about how you are somewhere in the evening and you get 5 messages with ''FIX THE GAME PES'' Or literally get all your activities linked to that and some stupid accusations.

I don't know how so many people can't seem to unlink that. And it pisses me off at times, thats not how humanity should react to eachother man.

Wow this is mindboggling to me. First, he works on social media for Konami. Secondly, its his personal account which is not an excuse. He literally can answer things if he would as he has the knowlegde or let it slide.
3. On his personal account he does not have to represent this single product he is a social media manager on. It would be dumb if he tweeted through officialpes its account and say ''Thats it folks, were closing down for the weekend!''

4. I work with a lot of community managers / Social Media guys and people tend to really globalize a single person as the face of a whole brand or company of working people for literally everything. Just as mind boggling as that guy who called him a racist is because he personally just supports england and thought colombia played foulish football is the fact that he, on his off days, don't want to stare at all the things that get slurred at him. A normal social media manager, on his personal account which he can use at all times for his fun stuff he does.

Imagine when you have your weekend off and you tweet about how you are somewhere in the evening and you get 5 messages with ''FIX THE GAME PES'' Or literally get all your activities linked to that and some stupid accusations.

I don't know how so many people can't seem to unlink that. And it pisses me off at times, thats not how humanity should react to eachother man.
"Personal account" line doesn't work when he conducts his business on it; same applies to Lygaard and Adam.

I'm not excusing the abuse he received by any stretch but it is very much on brand of Konami and their community members to twist a situation where they are largely at fault (not personally but collectively as a company) into one that evokes sympathy and the need to be seen as poor little Konami, the scrappy underdog that gets picked on all the time by all the big, bad bullies. Pure mards.

They should hold their hands up as a company, via their official channels, and explain their decision to everyone instead of slipping the list out quietly, knowing the ensuing shitstorm that was coming their way.

"Personal account" line doesn't work when he conducts his business on it; same applies to Lygaard and Adam.

I'm not excusing the abuse he received by any stretch but it is very much on brand of Konami and their community members to twist a situation where they are largely at fault (not personally but collectively as a company) into one that evokes sympathy and the need to be seen as poor little Konami, the scrappy underdog that gets picked on all the time by all the big, bad bullies. Pure mards.

They should hold their hands up as a company, via their official channels, and explain their decision to everyone instead of slipping the list out quietly, knowing the ensuing shitstorm that was coming their way.

Ofcourse personal accounts applies to this even though he retweets PES stuff and is PERSONALLY happy about stuff they do or is sometimes reacting to what he does as his living. Doesnt mean he has too? Its not that he owe's you to keep working during the weekend? He is just a human being who works his ass of the communicate better than I ever saw them communicate and now he is off duty he decides to not let all the hate messages and pure abuse flow through him for the weekend?

And what happens? For what he does on his own weekend people are literally seeing him as PES. as a product. They literally react to his twitter as if he is the product that is hiding from failure. Well sorry but, for any sane human being that goes way to far. I would do exactly the same if it was my work, And ive seen social media folks from so many video games do much more, instant blocks, Account suspensions for years to just let the communication go through the official twitters or even people getting fired for having a burnout. Its tougher than you think and I respect that job immensely

You are crazy guys. All of you said BS how you love gameplay but i see that for you the most important are LICENSES!.You are not different than FIFA licenses lovers. Joke.

These are not licenses. These are entire unlicensed leagues and teams we can't use anymore because of no reason. I didn't complain when Dortmund was lost because EA paid for that, but here Konami could have had these leagues and teams without an effort yet they decided to remove them because they have "space issues". In 2018 still talking about space issues is treating your fans like idiots.

Ofcourse personal accounts applies to this even though he retweets PES stuff and is PERSONALLY happy about stuff they do or is sometimes reacting to what he does as his living. Doesnt mean he has too? Its not that he owe's you to keep working during the weekend? He is just a human being who works his ass of the communicate better than I ever saw them communicate and now he is off duty he decides to not let all the hate messages and pure abuse flow through him for the weekend?

And what happens? For what he does on his own weekend people are literally seeing him as PES. as a product. They literally react to his twitter as if he is the product that is hiding from failure. Well sorry but, for any sane human being that goes way to far. I would do exactly the same if it was my work, And ive seen social media folks from so many video games do much more, instant blocks, Account suspensions for years to just let the communication go through the official twitters or even people getting fired for having a burnout. Its tougher than you think and I respect that job immensely
I'm not asking him to do anything personally; I'm not interacting with him either. I'm simply pointing out that when Konami are promoting the good parts of the game then they're all giving it out off their personal accounts promoting their business, but as soon as it hits the fan then they're on lockdown; throwing the 'personal account' lines out there and turning themselves into the victims of the piece.

You guys need to realize insulting the person isn’t going to fix your problem. He probably doesn’t have any saying in this, so call it what you want, if this happens to you, it’s not going to be any different.

You're generalising here. Insulting someone personally is always wrong and too many do. Most people here are respectful with feedback that is given.

These are not licenses. These are entire unlicensed leagues and teams we can't use anymore because of no reason. I didn't complain when Dortmund was lost because EA paid for that, but here Konami could have had these leagues and teams without an effort yet they decided to remove them because they have "space issues". In 2018 still talking about space issues is treating your fans like idiots.

I personally agree with this But how are they treating fans like idiots though? IF and then I really say IF its a limitation in their system theyve built on the fox engine or a limitation on gamemodes like Master League which can handle only such a database amount and they would have to rebuild it but they dont have 5 years, they have like 9 months to do that stuff. Then its just pure stupidity in that it happened. If its really because of space limitations its not like you treat your fans like idiots.

It would be them literally saying ''Oh snap, we had a few problems with our systems. So we decided ourselves to remove the unlicensed B leagues so we can ship the game'' It would be funny if they just signed a contract with a league and they were like oh snap it doesnt work out in our game, what is the solution? ''Oh wait lets just delete the whole russian league''

Like its literally them ploughing through the game development, so they thought dynamic time of day would work with the enlighten software? In the grand scheme of things the software didnt really connect / inject / had problems with full dynamic time of day so they had to simplify it.

AND THEN... Man could judge if its pure stupidity or that you feel dissapointed to couldn't make it work. Or that its pure incompetence by themselves.
They do like to camouflage the flaws as long as possible which doesnt really work out as it will hit them harder every time we do find out. So communication would be key here, but then again, people would slur pure abuse anyways. Even though you clearly point out the troubles that have been there during game development.

And even that is not a new thing, so many games 2 years before launch where on an E3 they promise so much, but the whole thing shifts or they cant technically make it so its way more simple in the full game. It happens. Judge on what you think about that.

I'm not asking him to do anything personally; I'm not interacting with him either. I'm simply pointing out that when Konami are promoting the good parts of the game then they're all giving it out off their personal accounts promoting their business, but as soon as it hits the fan then they're on lockdown; throwing the 'personal account' lines out there and turning themselves into the victims of the piece.

I get what you say now. But thats basically the job, havent seen a single community manager tackle all the negatives people have on F1 2018 today (for example reviews are out today) And they only react to the possitives as its their job. Or when they get clearance to clarify from higher up they finally cave in and talk about strugglepoints. But my point wasn't exactly that. My point was that what Asim likes to do on his free days, not related to PES in any way. Gets translated as ''KONAMI doing this and that'' Which is a stupid globalising thing. It goes as far as ''Asim takes down his twitter app for the weekend so thats why PES is gonna be shit'' as if he has anything to do with game development if you know what I mean. Thats the whole thing about it thats saddening and kinda bully-ey

How do you know a reason why Konami make it? Its your speculation only.

@103SpooKy

Treating fans like idiots because "we have not enough space to add leagues without removing other ones" shouldn't be an excuse in 2018. Pes fans know that Pes could have more leagues without space issues if Konami developed a proper database system, so it's only their fault, it's not something they weren't prepared for.

@103SpooKy

Treating fans like idiots because "we have not enough space to add leagues without removing other ones" shouldn't be an excuse in 2018. Pes fans know that Pes could have more leagues without space issues if Konami developed a proper database system, so it's only their fault, it's not something they weren't prepared for.

Yeah exactly, they were not prepared then, it would be their own mistake in game development which happens. (I do agree about how they could develop a newer system but that isnt as easy as how you make it sounds when the whole game leans on it)
But why are they ''treating US like idiots'' then? I just don't get that. I don't feel like I'm being fooled by them? I just feel sad that they couldnt make it work.

Maybe this is a language barrier for me or something but I take that sentence quite literally and to me it sounds like as they specifically wanted to fuck up their database to treat us like fools

I know your overall point, but please give me a list of 30 European top divisions that are better than Serie B or La Liga 2.

I didn't mean that. I was commenting on a rumor of their removal of those leagues being due to them not very used. played, or important. And if true, it's total crap, because it's the 2nd divisions of the strongest few leagues and they are a very important priority.
There's also the 2nd rumor over why their removal happened, which is to do with the old database limits, but again even so, they shouldn't be removed because of priorities. Plus, i think modders debunked that already and have proven there's more than enough space for them to stay even if 10+ more leagues were to be added.

European league licenses wise, i think it should be like this in terms of priority:
1) 1-7 top few leagues with D1 and D2, licence whatever you can and what you cant add as fake and unlicenced.
2) After that, add the next D1 top leagues ranked 7-20, licence as much as you can and what you can't add as fake and unlicenced, once that is done move onto.
3) Start adding D2 of 7-20 leagues fake or licensed and slowly start licencing or adding fake D1's of 20-50 ranked leagues after which we can also think of D3 for the top few leagues...and so on...you understood my overall point anyway.

But no, instead we get D2 of Italian and Spanish league shockingly removed.
Over the years, we've lost and gained many licences, but i can't remember a league/leagues completely removed since Bundesliga.

While i know there's drama going on right now in Serie B, and teams for 2018-2019 were confirmed just a few days ago (link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018%E2%80%9319_Serie_B#Teams), there's no reason to be silent and not announce that the league with fake teams will be re-added as DLC on launch day or something. And then there's the Spanish 2nd league which remains an even bigger mystery.

We have to push and press Konami, it's 2018, soon 2019, we want a FM sized database even if it's full of fake kits, teams and players...Figure out how you're gonna do it, Konami. Priority number 1.

I just feel sad that they couldnt make it work.

I feel angry that they could easily make that work but they chose to take the easy way, remove leagues. They always take the easy way because actually improving Pes and removing limitations would require more work and investments but we know that for Konami Pes is just the Myclub game, they really don't want to invest in Pes anymore.

I feel angry that they could easily make that work but they chose to take the easy way, remove leagues. They always take the easy way because actually improving Pes and removing limitations would require more work and investments but we know that for Konami Pes is just the Myclub game, they really don't want to invest in Pes anymore.

Wow but now it becomes an assumption. So you say they could easily next to everything they do make a more dynamic database system in engine. You know they are capable of doing that in FOX apperently. And you know that they specifically did not do that but just went, oh lets click on the mouse and remove those.

You know thats a big assumption of a lot of things completely made up out of air.
Or you must have eyes and ears in Japan at the Konami HQ, OR DO YOU WORK THERE? Then pardon me wrong :APPLAUD:

Wow but now it becomes an assumption. So you say they could easily next to everything they do make a more dynamic database system in engine. You know they are capable of doing that in FOX apperently. And you know that they specifically did not do that but just went, oh lets click on the mouse and remove those.

You know thats a big assumption of a lot of things completely made up out of air.
Or you must have eyes and ears in Japan at the Konami HQ, OR DO YOU WORK THERE? Then pardon me wrong :APPLAUD:

I don't know what to tell you anymore. Keep defending them, that's not gonna help Pes, you know. At one point we should just stop making excuses for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom