PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that, man
Out of interest, are you saying someone may bring this up face-to-face? No games journalist will even realise those second divisions have gone. Even if they do, nobody's going to give them a hard time over it. As soon as a games website makes an article about it, I'll think otherwise. Until then, see that Eurogamer article I quoted yesterday. Konami can do no wrong. It is enough that PES exists.

Oh I was being ironic with my Gamescom comment. As in... Gamescom will be sh!t.

Full Game will be out by then, so unless they announce a super new licensed league, or Real Madrid + Bernabeu licensed I hardly see the events happening today being overlook by the fanbase.

@Chris Davies

Last edited:
Yeah.. Just saw EAs confirmation about La Liga. Something similar to Serie A and I just can't defend Konami anymore. There is something protective in my decisionmaking in terms of football games.

But I just can't see why I should buy PES anymore. If I were Konami I would actually consider MyClub as the online game. Just like Rocket League etc.. I mean. Why not?

I wouldn't play it, but I actually mean that it would solve a lot of problems with the fanbase. They would definitely show which way they want to go and all of us old-schoolers could move on

Well, the Twitter talk is that the Columbian league and Chinese (maybe) will be announced. Is this enough to stop this shitstorm? The Italian fans are pissed on Twitter. Not seen any Spanish ones complaining tho.

For the first time since the first PES on Ps2 (i've selled my first Ps1 before Iss Pro Evolution)...
I will boycott. Download it on PC, when Skidrow or whatever else will release it. that's what they deserves.

Loss of 2nd divisions is way too much to handle for me... I'm furious about this, since i've found the gameplay very good.

And i really don't like at all the Fifa's fundamentals, feeling, physics, dribbling, etc. so i won't change, but play retro this year.

I'd rather not a single new "officially licenced" league than this fucking 2nd leagues removing.
Even Myclub is touched: they've got some interesting players in Spa/Ita lower division, with progression...
And i don't talk about how it will impact ML, you guys already said it.

So happy when they've annouced the add of 2nd division for PES 2015... Especially as a Serie A/B fan.

Now, i'm over disappointed, and, i will repeat myself, even more because i found in this demo the best gameplay since a long long time (don't care about the menus or whatever else you complain)
Nobody will. Almost all crackers are in hiding since a few got arrested a while back.

Well, the Twitter talk is that the Columbian league and Chinese (maybe) will be announced. Is this enough to stop this shitstorm? The Italian fans are pissed on Twitter. Not seen any Spanish ones complaining tho.
Columbian league itself will most likely to be included, I dunno about Chinese league though. We'll wait for the answer when Gamescom start

Something like Nacional de Medellin? Could it be?
It was already in PES 2018 if I recall correctly... Then there were the ones featured in the Libertadores/Sudamericana modes: Deportivo Cali, Millonarios, Once Caldas... Can't name many others though.

And another thing, no classic teams on PES 2019.

DkzsS81XcAAg-Ad.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom