PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but IMHO that would really require a total overhaul of ML ... current code most likely cannot handle unknown number of leagues that would have to participate in campaigns.
Yea but they can allow u to setup a master league customised to the extreme

Asim has appeared on Twitter to abuse. Being called a fat racist. I know people ain't happy but remember, the removal of these leagues has nothing to do with him, Adam or Lygaard.

Yep, racist because he had a go at Colombia's tactics in the England match during the World Cup, calling them dirty. So obviously that is why the Colombian league isn't in the game. /s :LMAO:

Just to make the point (i.e. it's not hard to predict the future when it's a never-ending repeat of the past).

The excuse will be... "If you want a lower league ML, play in England or France. You can still do a lower league ML so what are you moaning about? We don't have the money to include all the second divisions. More people care about the top flight teams."

[Konami:] Our developers focused on adding as many leagues as possible, and therefore, we have ceded the 2 D2 leagues without licenses to be able to add other licensed leagues. We appreciate your understanding again."

Heading is broken when you play on manual - and we're coming up with excuses for that... So how many people are going to say "enough is enough" about two second divisions being deleted?

Not that bothered by this to be honest

*Thinks about cancelling pre-order but doesn't*

It. Will. Never. Change.

20 years ago, I thought we'd have full domestic leagues down to 3-4 tiers by now.

That was back when PES was the best-seller, and FIFA didn't have every license ever, so Konami absolutely could have done it. (I wrote them so many stupid letters...) But they didn't, and they won't. Because Konami save money. They don't spend money. They make a living off people who remember the games from the 1990s.

Today, someone posted about the fake Division 2 league making a return. 20 years later. 20 years.

It. Will. Never. Change.

If you care - MAKE A TWITTER ACCOUNT. Complain (politely, but persistently). Don't let it drop. Make your point. The amount of people who will complain about this otherwise, will be about five people. THEY WILL GET MORE COMPLAINTS ABOUT RONALDO'S HAIR COLOUR.

But most importantly. If you care. Don't buy the game. Or you are literally the reason this keeps happening.

You know they will have some damage control in place of all of this. They must have something up their sleeves to announce. Surely... :)

Understand the frustration, especially from those who enjoyed playing with second division sides in Spain and Italy. If it was the English second division being removed then I'd be really annoyed.

I think it's terrible that they're removing leagues - have they come out and said it's because of resource limitation? Or are they actively removing it for another reason?

I guess it's a database space issue, can't be helped. To be honest I was quite surprised to see so many new leagues at once and thought that Konami finally created a new db from scratch...

I think it's terrible that they're removing leagues - have they come out and said it's because of resource limitation? Or are they actively removing it for another reason?
Konami always think ahead. This way, they can add the leagues back in a few years and call it a new feature:D

25 new boots at launch!
Lygaard Edition confirmed! ;)

ill get the game anyway... but loosing these D2's is really sad. i'm a 99,7% offline player... so ML has taken a huuuge hit, imo! lets see what else will be announced at gamescom and/or before release.

i was asking about D2 loss on twitter about an hour ago. i dont think anyone will answer this...
https://twitter.com/PRO_TOO/status/1030408193988587520
dont search for #pes2019 on twitter! it will let your feed look like a busy irc chat! :D

Last edited:
Nobody in Belgium plays PES since a long time.
I don't know about Denmark or Turkey, Scotland, Swiss... But they'll probably loose more customer in Italy (so many customer here) and Spain instead.

It's like the game is cutted in two and never meet each others: the guys in charge to create the game (PES Production), and the others for the rest (game structure, menus, database etc).

Very brainless. Nobody here to win at Euromillions and buy PES Production from Konami? Anyone?
10465-full.gif

I don't know about Denmark or Turkey, Scotland, Swiss... But they'll probably loose more customer in Italy (so many customer here) and Spain instead.

It's like the game is cutted in two and never meet each others: the guys in charge to create the game (PES Production), and the others for the rest (game structure, menus, database etc).

Very brainless. Nobody here to win at Euromillions and buy PES Production from Konami? Anyone?
10465-full.gif
I prefer those leagues than Serie B .

If gotta chose, Serie B out.

10465-full.gif
If I win the lottery, I’ll step in for sure! Count on me!! :)

Oprah style: ...and a PES2022 for... and for you... and for you.... :D

only if it's magic boots, otherwise I'm out
I still think they had a meaning though. Those "magic" boots may not be the most sensible thing ever made by Konami, but at least they had some sense.
We always get bombed by commercials like "buy Predators for more shooting power" or "buy Nemeziz for more control" or "Superflies let you run faster"... Why shouldn't something like that be in PES (maybe only limited to BAL)?

I still think they had a meaning though. Those "magic" boots may not be the most sensible thing ever made by Konami, but at least they had some sense.
We always get bombed by commercials like "buy Predators for more shooting power" or "buy Nemeziz for more control" or "Superflies let you run faster"... Why shouldn't something like that be in PES (maybe only limited to BAL)?
Just go all out rpg in BAL, have your guy sleep with the manager's wife or what ever. Or show up hungover to a match. It would be something new at least.

That's the point though, you shouldn't have to.

^ this, a million times.

A major gaming company not having a suitable database or the resources to manage 2 fake 2nd divisions? really? Don't make me laugh. I'm astonished. They don't even have to do that much work, I'm sure as hell a lot of the players that populate those 2 leagues have already been in previous PES games, and like I said before, they could just leave the leagues there but have them as fake teams & fake players and let the community do the editing for them, but no......

I prefer those leagues than Serie B .

If gotta chose, Serie B out.

The Serie B/Liga Adelante removal affect Serie A/La Liga lovers... And ML
I also prefers those leagues, but not if adding all of them affect the whole database already present...

Some of you don't understand: it's not a question of preferable league or whatever. It's a matter of removing full leagues, tons of promising players that you could sign (even makes them evolves in Myclub)
ML or League mode loose interest if you want to play in two of the 5 biggest leagues in Europe, with promotion/relegation too. Immersion.

The more played leagues are probably: England, Spain, Italy and Germany (well, on Fifa especially)
No second division for two of those leagues present in PES... For what i think about all PES players in the world who plays offline, that's a very big bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom