PES 2019 News Discussion Thread (INSULTS/DIGS = INSTANT BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This I agree, but saying that Serie B is more important than of newly added league can only be a joke.

Nah, it's an opinion. If you want to play Master League with Spain/Italy you've lost quite a bit due to the lack of a second division and no relegation/promotion. Understand there could be a fake division 2 (not confirmed) but not sure what would happen if you switched between nations during the Master League.

The Serie B/Liga Adelante removal affect Serie A/La Liga lovers... And ML
I also prefers those leagues, but not if adding all of them affect the whole database already present...

Some of you don't understand: it's not a question of preferable league or whatever. It's a matter of removing full leagues, tons of promising players that you could sign (even makes them evolves in Myclub)
ML or League mode loose interest if you want to play in two of the 5 biggest leagues in Europe, with promotion/relegation too. Immersion.

The more played leagues are probably: England, Spain, Italy and Germany (well, on Fifa especially)
No second division for two of those leagues present in PES... For what i think about all PES players in the world who plays offline, that's a very big bummer.

I guess they didn't have much choice.
There is a problem of conception with their database and it needs to be remade from scratch.

Let's see if there is at least a fake league you can assign.

What's the point of a master league mode if sides can't be relegated? No new promoted sides etc. So you just stay in one league playing the same teams year in year out? No thanks.

Even if you don't intend on using lower league teams, they are very much needed to make a career mode make sense.

Even just two leagues in a nation is a joke.

The same day Konami disappoints PES fans (again), EA announces a full LaLiga experience. Wonderful :)

Yep, and you look at what EA said about Ligue 1 license, and that there will be official scoreboard, pre-match presentations etc, why do Konami not have that either when its licensed for them?

Why do we have the same replay angles year after year, and they still haven't fixed the manual replay issue where you cant increase the height anymore...

I guess they didn't have much choice.
There is a problem of conception with their database and it needs to be remade from scratch.

Let's see if there is at least a fake league you can assign.
The choice being entirely down to whether they wanted to upgrade their own database. No outside influences in the decision, just bone-idleness and short sightedness from Konami.

What's the point of a master league mode if sides can't be relegated? No new promoted sides etc. So you just stay in one league playing the same teams year in year out? No thanks.

Even if you don't intend on using lower league teams, they are very much needed to make a career mode make sense.

You just know their response will be "well, if you want promotion & relegation, you can play Ligue 1 or the English League" - that would be very Konami esque.

I used to swap Portuguese league with Italian league to have a D2.

Guess Italians will have to swap with English League this year.

They basically turned Master League into League, a game mode that was already there. Just like Ligue 1 was one of the new 9 licensed leagues :D

Excuse me? Where in heavens name did you get that information? I know heaps of people here in Belgium that are hyped that the Jupiler Pro League is finally in PES, including me.
This gets us nowhere.

The best thing Konami can hope for out of this is Serie B/La Liga 2 fans fighting with Jupiler League/SPFL fans about why one should be included instead of the other.

Instead, everyone together should be aiming their criticism at Konami that both should be in.

Wasn't some Pes like 30 bucks on Steam from the start? And it's 50 now. I like the gameplay, but that's a bit much for a game with so little content.

I used to swap Portuguese league with Italian league to have a D2.

Guess Italians will have to swap with English League this year.

That's just ridiculous and even worse in my opinion. If the issue he is with database structuring I find that hard to believe, a company of Konami size should not be having such issues. They are either being mislead by survey feedback or there is a good legal reason why it isn't there.

That said, more editing options would mitigate these issues anyway.

Yep, and you look at what EA said about Ligue 1 license, and that there will be official scoreboard, pre-match presentations etc, why do Konami not have that either when its licensed for them?

Why do we have the same replay angles year after year, and they still haven't fixed the manual replay issue where you cant increase the height anymore...

All that yet their gameplay and graphics are same shit. You missed the rants from the people that played fifa 19 beta, majority hated it and said they added nothing. So don’t get too excited over some scoreboard or some sneeze presentation.

I honestly never played with any team from the second division leagues, so I probably don’t care either ways. I’m just glad the Serie A is mostly licensed. But feel sorry for those that wanted Serie B.

Konami are heading towards being a digital download only myclub experience at some point we shouldn't be surprised they are just slowly cutting away the offline experience to ease players online turn you in to another microtransaction customer

Really not for me no interest in it but respect the fact a lot of ppl here will be

Also, why has Leipzig vanished from the game? They did say during a Q & A that they have another German team to announce. In an ideal world, they'd have replaced Leipzig with another team and a stadium.
That's Leverkusen apparently.

Excuse me? Where in heavens name did you get that information? I know heaps of people here in Belgium that are hyped that the Jupiler Pro League is finally in PES, including me.

I would rather said: every people i know in Belgium (where i live) don't plays PES anymore. Fifa and only Fifa.
In Wallonia at least, but there's perhaps 10-15 people that plays PES in some forums (like CustomyourPES who created Jupiler League).
I don't know if in the Flanders side if they play PES btw, but i've already checked and didn't find a single forum only some people from Netherlands if i remember well.

EDIT: I was only talking MARKETING choice from Konami... Not preference or whatever.

And don't misunderstand me: i was very happy about Jupiler League too, perhaps one of the most enthousiast here about that. But the 2nd div. things brings me down, i wanted more leagues, not replaced ones.

Already lost Bundes in 2005, Libertadores 3 years ago. Tired about this shit

Last edited:
Well... at least Gamescom will be fun...
Dude. They'll show a new gameplay video and nobody will remember that two second divisions have been removed. Tomorrow a few more people will say "just had an amazing match" in the demo thread, and the outrage will disappear. It's always the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom