PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

sorry, but this is bloody disgraceful from Konami. How long has the game been out on PC with this server problem? it's inexcusable man, always the PC players get shat on from a great height by them :/

Hi people, here's a question I've been having for years, if someone knows the answer please share:

There are 5 levels of network connection restrictions when searching for an opponent, which level offers the most lag free playing experience, is it level 1 or level 5? Can't find the answer anywhere in the help tabs in the game so if somebody know please let me know, I keep getting mixed results of most of the levels..

yes its level 5 but i agree with mixed experience.

i tried recently on PES 2018. got a south american opponent and a stop-start laggy game.
he scored.
i quit.

this has put me off bothering to go online since then.

yeah, just to let u know lads - today this WIN8 compatibility is not working for me as well, so it's pure random. guess i logged yesterday w/o problems cos of late night time.
will see what thursday update will bring, hopefully some fixes. wish they would fix ML issues rather than MyClub, but that's not gonna happen so quick i believe (if it will happen..) MC is priority at the end of the day, sadly.

Thanks for the advice, I've actually had some great lag free matches on level 1, but then it got crappy, so changed to level 5, and same great games then very laggy....might just keep it on 3 for safety?

I had given up on offline, but I would recommend you guys try inca gameplay patch to lower the low crosses instances. Ive been having great games. The AI has scored from outside the box and attack in different ways.

The game plays beautiful, just needs a couple of tweaking I wish konami would address: AI variety, keepers on the line and easier headers. Those seem like doable Konami, dont wait for PES2020 to address those while breaking something else in the process!

Dribbling feels nice in this game.. love shot misses from both cpu ai and me in superstar.. still not tried ML yet.. i am still haunted by last year cpu ai behaviour in this mode :PP

Woops just boot up and live updates working IMG_20180910_232451.jpg

Restarts and it does not work anymore lol.. konima

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone knows a f£cking cheater called RaIDeN but basically he crashed the connection in min 89 when I had 3-1. He has 938 rating and 30/1/1 records what a scumbag!

Not sure if anyone knows a f£cking cheater called RaIDeN but basically he crashed the connection in min 89 when I had 3-1. He has 938 rating and 30/1/1 records what a scumbag!

yo. check the steam forums.

at the mo PES 2019 is all about the connection issues but go check PES 2018 forums.

you will see that PES PC is full of cheaters or people feeling they've been cheated.

I know PES is full of cheaters, but I thought it had been fixed in 2019, in 2017 and 2018 I filled up all the 100 slots for blocking cheaters, but today I came across the first cheater, after 2 weeks of playing, not bad to be honest, I wish they reports were opened by Konami by now to get rid of these losers.

Really?? I gotta try this. Is there a link here?

Check out the Editing forum for inca gameplay thread. last week I almost broke a controller because the ai kept coming back with cheesy low crosses. I just finished a thrilling CL game vs Barcelona, they controlled the entire game, when I scored I thought here comes the crosses.. but nothing... they still happen but not to the point where you want to break something. They actually scored from a long shot that hit my defender in the head just enough to put it in the net. it was very cool to see bc it was random and didn't felt like I got cheated.

My Club is f*** broken. Everyone already has a gold team, with neymar suarez and mbappe on the first line. It really pisses me off, since i play manual and dont want to waste money buying those myclub coins...

My Club is f*** broken. Everyone already has a gold team, with neymar suarez and mbappe on the first line. It really pisses me off, since i play manual and dont want to waste money buying those myclub coins...
Yeap, it's all about the money.
84c6de2f632d61cdf2f94503a16e26b8.gif

We play co-op with NO my club teams аnd it's hilarious how the game helps to myclub teams giving them an advantage in a cheap and nasty way.
Let my example: - 99.99% of our matches, we play as guests/ away = more lag, the AI in the team of MyClub teams cover the space much better, unlike the normal team, its like we play with low team spirit and the players do everything possible to lose the match. However, we dominate the matches but the MyClub GK's are like superhuman, or we will hit the bars 3-5 times per game, until the myclub team has 1 shot to score 1 goal, etc. many more examples I can give ...
Again once again, Konami think their fans, their players as idiots who do not understand and see nothing.

As a strictly offline user I'm quite satisfied with the gameplay. Yes there's an issue with the excessive amount of low crosses and some hesitation of the cpu but I can understand what the coders tried to achieve. Has anyone watched the Portugal vs Italy game last night? If some of you did watch it ,you know that both teams were feeding the wings with crazy amounts of passes. I saw dozens of low crosses especially targeting the penalty area. Many players also having all the time to shoot outside the area but instead passing it to the wing.
In fact this is how most EPL teams play. The amount of goals from low crosses is big in real life football.
Still there's no doubt Konami must tone down these crosses and put more emphasis on the attack through the middle.
But please let's not go back to these lobbed through balls that plagued Pes18.
I will also try Incas cpk.

Back
Top Bottom