PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Does anyone know if pes 2018 patches will work on pes 2019?? Like will the pesgalaxy patch 2.02 work with pes 2019?

Last edited:
I still can't log in !!!!!

I give up i dont know what to do..

I was the same with that connection error, then I was back on , d'ld update and live player stats then next time I logged in , the error was back and on again and off, today before I went out it was off. Ok I was gone for a moment or 2 , just logged back in and online connection is working again and Live updated work. That is not to say next time I log in it won't be back down again.

camera Vertical
How to adjust the sliders camera Vertical, is there any patch?

Attachments

• Вертикальная камера.jpg
    Вертикальная камера.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 20
Hi i just tried my club on PES 2019. my first two games i played and the opponents basically had a all star team already with neymar, messi etc etc?!?! wtf?

That cannot be possible already!!! In fifa FUT it takes people AGEES to get a team like that!!

Hi i just tried my club on PES 2019. my first two games i played and the opponents basically had a all star team already with neymar, messi etc etc?!?! wtf?

That cannot be possible already!!! In fifa FUT it takes people AGEES to get a team like that!!

I know it is annoying and it beats the purpose of gradually building your own unique team but let them have these players. The contract costs are pretty steep for those kind of elite players;) Not even mentioning the joy you get out of it by beating them with your silver squad:D

Well you shouldn't get a refund imo

11 hours is way too much to decide now you want a refund.
Steam don't care if it was online or offline

of course he should get a refund. imagine if all steam games were released like this. i'm sure you'd want the same.

if steam aren't willing, they should be signposted to their own discussion forums where there are a lot of people complaining about the same thing.

if you guys are just going to accept this, then that's sad.

Well you shouldn't get a refund imo

11 hours is way too much to decide now you want a refund.
Steam don't care if it was online or offline

10h and 15minutes of playing offline. PES is 95% online game for me, I wont refund anyway, I believe that they are gonna fix it eventually, hopefully before League start.

I spam the login button for around 30 times and now i logged in. They need to sort it out asap!
i am using macro, setting it up, going to do my tea and food, usually when coming back it's logged, sometimes takes about 15 minutes ...
another thing is, today i was playing my freshly started ML with Man United. was playing against Everton, they had starting 11 without key players and just 4 subs in total squad. after that i just used alt+f4 and fired up Football Manager 18 .. no point to playing this game like this. shame on u Konami.

hi is their a working GPES EXPLORER that works without errors any help would be gr8

What do you mean? It works without any errors. You just have to learn how to use it properly.
If there is a bug you can report it in the tool's thread and I'm sure Shawminator will help you.

10h and 15minutes of playing offline. PES is 95% online game for me, I wont refund anyway, I believe that they are gonna fix it eventually, hopefully before League start.
As long as you have over 2h in game (could even just be in sleep mode in the menu not even playing) your game is non refundable by steam, and yes it's very stupid!

I don't want to accuse Konami for this but today my game is behaving very weird today.

I managed to connect twice to the servers, and both times in the first 5 minutes of my first match the my router's wifi service stopped working. So twice in a row. Ending up in connection to server lost, lost contracts stamina etc.

After that, I couldn't connect to the servers at all, but my router keeps dying after I try to reconnect for 5-6 times, happened at least 4 times within 30 minutes.

Anyone else experiencing this weird behavior with their router?

Everytime I start the game or try to log on to the server I've to select a country and region and then agree to terms of use, what have I done wrong? I'm using wehk option file and have 2 cpks, stadiums and balls, would that be a reason?

Surely he SCORES ! no because even though the ball is at my players feet and not being directly tackle , the shoot button press and the power bar 70% it still takes him 3hrs to shoot or to give enough time for the cpu to get a player in to block or tackle.

As long as you have over 2h in game (could even just be in sleep mode in the menu not even playing) your game is non refundable by steam, and yes it's very stupid!
Yea I know that, anway I bought it through 3rd party seller. I gonna keep it no matter what.

Last night I tried to change a port ingame (50555), and viola! It works. I closed my game to switch over TV, grab my beer and play over night. Restart the game - VNB733 welcome me. Nearly kicked my TV. I tried to spam 10+ times - it fcking worked.

Just a question...
I connected once a day ago and it downloaded the squad updates. But I haven't been able to connect since. So do I still have the newer squads? Or did I lose them after?

Back
Top Bottom