PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

I just thought.... to download fix on Thursday You need to connect to servers, but those who cant will still not be able to download the fix.... :D :O

What patch can i implement and still play online... i would like to have scoreboard, balls and adboards online no chance for that yes? Or at least no adds near goals

Can someone just explain to me what the problem is with connecting and why I got in once and not again? Or do we just not know right now? And also, if I got in and downloaded the squad update, do I still have it or did I need to save it?
Thanks for any help.

I know it is annoying and it beats the purpose of gradually building your own unique team but let them have these players. The contract costs are pretty steep for those kind of elite players;) Not even mentioning the joy you get out of it by beating them with your silver squad:D
how did people manage to obtain all those players so fast?

They updated the database too. Created missing players like Radonjic and Bernat. However, all teams are filled with "DUMMY" players.

They really can't get their shit right lmao.:LOL:

I can log in every time now. Tried 3 online league matches. Every one ended after seconds because of connection problems... Great job Konami. Before the maintainance I could play lag free if I could log in! So it´s the other way round now!

Full changelog:
New Update File Available (13/09/2018)
A new Update File (Data Pack 1.02 & Patch 1.01.02) was released on 13/09/2018.
See below for further details.

■Fixes
・Fixed a display issue affecting Competition Details in myClub mode's WHAT'S ON
・Fixed an issue where Featured Players were depicted wearing the wrong boots during the animation that plays after signing a new player in myClub mode
・Fixed uniforms for several clubs

■Improvement
・An issue where the screen turns white and the game subsequently crashes
・An issue where users are unable to connect to the server and the “CODE:VNBP733” error is displayed

Source: https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/as/en-sg/topic/wepes2019_games-1925

Back
Top Bottom