PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Finally i can login :)
Anyways, here is a Snippet of PES 2019 (PC) (sorry about quality.. ), Full Manual on Superstar, with GAMEPLAY PATCH by Incas36 v3.
Ai definitely changes its approach. A few long range shots, limited low crosses etc. Nice :)
Hoping Konami make the fix in the next big patch update..

Nice gameplay. I've seen a lot of variety in AI's attack from your video.
I'm hearing a lot of good things about this patch but never tried it since I thought Conami will fix/improve the AI in today's patch. Haven't played a match today so I'm not sure if the official patch does anything.

Might give this gameplay patch a try in the next few days.

Last edited:
Yeah, they do not fix anything.
The game is still broken
FIX_THAT_CRAP.png

And again after 10-20 trys you can connect if you have luck, but then the CO-OP mode is broken too

Just look our last 20 games

100% of the game we are away = more lag just because we do not play MyClub and with My club teams. The game gives advance to my club teams, Konami pushing you to they gambling my club mode and to pay extra money if you wanna play " normal " or you wanna win or be competitive... that is criminal behaviour.

I'm having so many issues with this game. I can't log on the V code error every time I boot the game I have to go through the privacy stuff because it doesn't save because I can't connent I can't download any of the data packs. To add to the problems my game most of the time crashes booting to full screen and when I play in windowed mode it will boot but only will play in 30fps and it's janky as took. I've pretty much had it with the game tbh spend more time trying to make it work than actually playing it I've tried reinstalling the lot no better

I invest in Ethereum and Litecoint around 3000$ just to try it, now I lose 75% of this money, but buying PES 2019 is maybe the WORST waste of money from me this year for so many painful reasons...
Again today 5 co-op games, after 20 tries to log in, 5 of them AGAIN we were AWAY team 2 of them vs Argentinian cheaters 3 of them vs Russian... complete Nightmare and again a waste of time and money.

I cannot believe the connection problem is still there?!?!?! Konami are treating us like the biggest idiots in the world sooo so disappointing!!!

We need to unite and do something of an impact, noticeable, which will make them pay attention, any plans?! It just can't go on like this until PES 2020.

So I just deleted the patch I had installed the WHEK one one and I have been able to Conner 1st time. There could be a link to patchs or edits and this error

I cannot believe the connection problem is still there?!?!?! Konami are treating us like the biggest idiots in the world sooo so disappointing!!!

We need to unite and do something of an impact, noticeable, which will make them pay attention, any plans?! It just can't go on like this until PES 2020.

you stick around the forum for a year and make sure people don't repeat the same mistake next year.

i think you (or anyone else who does this) will have better chance for 2020.

you stick around the forum for a year and make sure people don't repeat the same mistake next year.

i think you (or anyone else who does this) will have better chance for 2020.

I personally don't think Konami gives a penny for what people are saying on these forums, but I might be wrong.

I personally don't think Konami gives a penny for what people are saying on these forums, but I might be wrong.

Dear me.

You really don't seem to understand what is happening here.

Gaming history is happening right now.

Put simply....does it really matter whether or not konami care about these forums any more?

Dear me.

You really don't seem to understand what is happening here.

Gaming history is happening right now.

Put simply....does it really matter whether or not konami care about these forums any more?

Well I think that people slaying Konami here and on Twitter don't represent even 0.1% of the total users playing the game and spending money on micro transactions, so they have no reason to take in consideration what we're saying here because from their point of view we're a small minority like a far right extremist group if you'd like. That's why I think that if we want change we need to take our actions way further than forums/twitter. Every year there are similar discussions going on and 0 change, pretty much like politics, we have the illusion of having a word when we are given surveys and then we blindly believe in the marketing campaigns on release date just to wake up to reality. At the end of the day Konami is a multi billion commercial organization and they can do whatever they want with their products, MyClub is bringing them tons of money through micro transactions, what does offline mode or ML do for Konami? Why would they spend money developing offline modes when cash comes through online? The history happening here is modern gaming if you can call it like that, or better say Konami catching up with modern gaming, like modern football, 0 fu$cs given about local supporters, all about money and tourists.

People are very adamant about the updated squads but are Konami's squads even accurate? Most sports game developer squads and rosters are crap. Aren't the ones made by the community modders often better?
Maybe this is an online thing, which would explain a lot because I never play games online.

Well I think that people slaying Konami here and on Twitter don't represent even 0.1% of the total users playing the game and spending money on micro transactions, so they have no reason to take in consideration what we're saying here because from their point of view we're a small minority like a far right extremist group if you'd like. That's why I think that if we want change we need to take our actions way further than forums/twitter. Every year there are similar discussions going on and 0 change, pretty much like politics, we have the illusion of having a word when we are given surveys and then we blindly believe in the marketing campaigns on release date just to wake up to reality. At the end of the day Konami is a multi billion commercial organization and they can do whatever they want with their products, MyClub is bringing them tons of money through micro transactions, what does offline mode or ML do for Konami? Why would they spend money developing offline modes when cash comes through online? The history happening here is modern gaming if you can call it like that, or better say Konami catching up with modern gaming, like modern football, 0 fu$cs given about local supporters, all about money and tourists.

So let me make this clear and please read this post completely.

In 2013, I spent 3 months or so reported PES 2013 cheaters in the hope that konami would do something about lag cheats. So after 2013 I had thought "how do I make the devs more aware so they can improve the game/promote honest gaming?"
In 2015, I joined pesfan forum
In 2016 - after a lot of argument - I had a cheaters thread pinned on that forum with permission of a moderator

In 2018, there was a guy called curdstar on the forum who announced his affiliation to Adam Bhatti. His presence there made me wonder two things :
that pesfan was on konami's/bhatti's radar and despite all the information that could be garnered from the forum,
that they were not prepared to engage in meaningful DIALOGUE.

And now? Now I have had my suspicions CONFIRMED. [glance at https://steamcommunity.com/app/592580/discussions/ and https://steamcommunity.com/app/770240/discussions/0/ . This franchise is now about generating timely profits than delivering gameplay improvements. It also harbours feelings of negativity when football gaming should be about positivity

Why do I say history in gaming is happening now?

Because the cheating disease has spread from the player base through to the devs.

There are options to "solve" this problem :
- protest/petition
- boycott the product
- just move on/not care any longer
- adapt to/accept the product as it is

I represent 0% of the PES 2019 user base - I did not buy 2019.

Its up to you and your peers who bought into 2019 how you try to direct this game's future. I can only give you my thoughts and then reflect upon them myself to understand when is the right moment for me to move on from these years of thinking I could shape the game to be better.

Having come across some of the retro threads here, I realise that my gaming future actually lies in the past.

They updated the database too. Created missing players like Radonjic and Bernat. However, all teams are filled with "DUMMY" players.

They really can't get their shit right lmao.:LOL:

Yeah, it is beyond ridiculous.

At first I thought that one of the mods I was using had messed things up. Removed them all, only to find out that it was just Konami being Konami.:LMAO:

The weirdest part is that I can only see those "Dummys" and "Err Players" in ML and BAL.

My link is up and down, go into PES2019 the connection error play on anyway, log out come back later connection works and Live update happens, then sometime later go back on , error msg for connection to live update. I never know from one day to another if I will connect no issues or get error msg.

In 2013, I spent 3 months or so reported PES 2013 cheaters in the hope that konami would do something about lag cheats. So after 2013 I had thought "how do I make the devs more aware so they can improve the game/promote honest gaming?"
In 2016 - after a lot of argument - I had a cheaters thread pinned on that forum with permission of a moderator

In 2018, there was a guy called curdstar on the forum who announced his affiliation to Adam Bhatti. His presence there made me wonder two things :
that pesfan was on konami's/bhatti's radar and despite all the information that could be garnered from the forum,

And now? Now I have had my suspicions CONFIRMED. [glance at https://steamcommunity.com/app/592580/discussions/ and https://steamcommunity.com/app/770240/discussions/0/ . This franchise is now about generating timely profits than delivering gameplay improvements. It also harbours feelings of negativity when football gaming should be about positivity

Because the cheating disease has spread from the player base through to the devs.

- protest/petition
- boycott the product

Its up to you and your peers who bought into 2019 how you try to direct this game's future. I can only give you my thoughts and then reflect upon them myself to understand when is the right moment for me to move on from these years of thinking I could shape the game to be better.

Having come across some of the retro threads here, I realise that my gaming future actually lies in the past.

TBH what options are there? we need another 3rd company to produce a decent football game because fifa is crap and hasnt improved its outdated gameplay since fifa 14 and PES, outside of the pitch its bloody bad.

where between a rock and a hard place now for football gaming.

- protest/petition
- boycott the product

I agree with everything you say here, PES has gradually become from game of the people to game of the money, it's sad times we're living, but it could be a generation thing as well, I mean I don't know your age but gaming in the 90s early 00s was so different, it was all about fun, escapism, creating a community and developing skills....young kids who only started gaming 3-5 years ago would find normal what Konami are doing, I would like to move on, as an adult, but you know that feeling when you don't want to let go the things you love from your childhood, not the easiest thing to deal with..

Hello,im new to pc/modding. I'm a hardcore pes player on ps4. How or where do i import/put the kits in pes 19 on pc? any help would be appreciated.

Hello,im new to pc/modding. I'm a hardcore pes player on ps4. How or where do i import/put the kits in pes 19 on pc? any help would be appreciated.

http://ptepatch.blogspot.com/

PTE Patch 2019 1.0 AIO - RELEASED 11/09/2018

- Premier League 2018/2019 Licensed
- LaLiga Santander 2018/2019 Licensed
- Juventus Licensed
- Kits for all unlicensed national teams
- New tattoos, including: Isco, Milinković-Savić, Mertens, Messi
- New balls, including: Merlin EPL, Merlin LaLiga & Merlin Serie A
- New adboards, including: UEFA Champions League & UEFA Europa League
- Real manager names for all teams
- Correct names & logos for all competitions and cups
- Latest Live Update implemented