PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Do any FUMA players play myClub? I decided to give it a chance this year and it's not as bad as I thought except it's very frustrating playing against assisted players.

Last year out of curiosity I tried playing divisions on assisted and I was hammering the 800+ guys. But on manual I don't stand a chance against any average assisted player that can tap pass or through ball quick enough.

Last edited:
Me too, playing vs assisted can be frustrating i was 0-1 down because of assisted ping pon goal, but then scored 3 goals and man started to score own goals... he played well at the begining but i did my best it was so satisfing

Last edited:
Me too, playing vs assisted can be frustrating i was 0-1 down becouse of assisted ping pon goal, but then scored 3 goals and man started to score own goals... he played well at the begining but i did my best it was so satysfing
I had more or less a 1:1:1 (w:d:l) ratio in my first ten matches where I was matching up with a variety of levels of players, so I got my acclaim and ended up with a rating of about 560 iirc. Now I'm matching up with assisted players around that rating and I struggle to beat them.

I lost only one game out of 50 no assists vs no assits. Now i was losing at 70 mins 0-2 vs assisted but i was much better than him, he was winning only because assisted i knew it.. guess what? he lost 3-2. I love this game. Now i won at camp nou playing Valencia vs Barca assisted - won 0-1. Vs assisted can be frustrating but it is easier to find an opponent. It is like PES 6 it is hard to win against better player than You, I really had only a few online lost games in PES 6.

Funnily enough I won the two games straight after my post, but the third was another one of those frustrating ones.

Playing manual vs manual is another story, the football is better and there's less pressing which is normal because both players understand that unlike assisted players we need time to aim and power every pass. Think I'm done with playing assisted players though, the experience is too frustrating, so much so that I'm starting to miss the AI spamming low cross :DD

Hi i have a problem with sound.I'm trying to change speakers option from settings, before the game starts, and it dont save it. I have connect with hdmi to tv monitor. Default option is 7.1 and i want 2.1 i press ok and it returns to 7.1. I've done it as administration but the same. I have reinstall the game but nothing. Has anyone solution? Thanks

Hi i have a problem with sound.I'm trying to change speakers option from settings, before the game starts, and it dont save it. I have connect with hdmi to tv monitor. Default option is 7.1 and i want 2.1 i press ok and it returns to 7.1. I've done it as administration but the same. I have reinstall the game but nothing. Has anyone solution? Thanks

Please ask in this thread for any random questions.

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/★...ay-know-the-answer.79143/page-12#post-3312888

I noticed the audio settings do not seem to change then save.
However leaving it at 7.1 does not seem to matter if You are using stereo 2.1.

Guys, for those that still have not, you have got to try the modified gameplay DT file that @incas36 has been working on. Coupled with Klashmans tactics, i have had some of the best games of PES EVER against the AI on top player. Using the latest DT version he has created 1.1.4 here https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/new-gameplay-with-dt18_x64-cpk.79372/page-5#post-3312622.

Low cross spamming reduced significantly, CPU defenders not supermen anymore, and jockey more realistically, CPU plays high crosses and wait for it........takes long shots! CPU makes the occassiona mistake like human players and generally each match takes on a more of a midfield battle like real life and where chances on goal are hard to get and when you do score it is a satisfying feeling. and conversely if CPU score its because you made a defensive mistake or they just outplayed you. Great stuff, who needs KOnamis patch now!

Guys, for those that still have not, you have got to try the modified gameplay DT file that @incas36 has been working on. Coupled with Klashmans tactics...
Can someone point me to a link that explains how this DT file is loaded? I don't get it, I'm coming more from FIFA and my PES past has only included installing premade patches. Thank you!

Can someone point me to a link that explains how this DT file is loaded? I don't get it, I'm coming more from FIFA and my PES past has only included installing premade patches. Thank you!

1. Its quite easy, just unzip the DT file that incas36 created. the latest one is 1.1.4.
2. go to your installation folder for PES 2019. e.g. Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/common/PES 2019
3. go to /data directory
4. Rename the file "dt18_x64.cpk" to "dt18_x64_BAK.cpk" as backup
5. Copy the Incase 1.1.4 dt file to the /data folder and rename as default "dt18_x64.cpk"
6. launch game and play

PM their Facebook. They did take complaints into consideration pretty quick.

Hi guys, it may be a stupid question but each time I try to play an online match is crashes die to "unforeseen circumstances". I am using edited option file and Sider, not sure if it is related. Does anyone know what the issue could be?

Hi guys, it may be a stupid question but each time I try to play an online match is crashes die to "unforeseen circumstances". I am using edited option file and Sider, not sure if it is related. Does anyone know what the issue could be?
What mods do you use in Sider?

I hate to see players like André Schürrle has an a** and thighs of a 42 yo preg MILF. WTF Konami? They had his body very nicely few years back (2015? when he was in Chelsea).

Can someone please help me out here... I've installed PTE patch version 1.0 and I keep getting a message that my data pack is incompatible. It tells me to reboot the game and update software but I never get asked about updating the software afterwards. What am I doing wrong?
(I do have the original game, by the way.)

Can someone please help me out here... I've installed PTE patch version 1.0 and I keep getting a message that my data pack is incompatible. It tells me to reboot the game and update software but I never get asked about updating the software afterwards. What am I doing wrong?
(I do have the original game, by the way.)
You should have the "original" game or you won't be helped here, welcome to the forums.
For the inquiry, PTE patch is based on the data pack 1.01, current game is DLC 1.02, they are not compatible with each other. Wait for the PTE team to update the patch.

Use this patch, very good quality. Based on imported files and edit
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-2019-of-including-bundesliga-by-icritmypants-2-0-reddit.79382/
I hope this helps.

You should have the "original" game or you won't be helped here, welcome to the forums.
I've just been on forums where I ask about some kind of error and get the instant reaction, "maybe you should get the original game" from people who assume I have some kind of crack. That's why I said that. However, I've been here since 2006, but thanks for the welcome nevertheless. :)
For the inquiry, PTE patch is based on the data pack 1.01, current game is DLC 1.02, they are not compatible with each other. Wait for the PTE team to update the patch.
So, let me see if I understand this. The error is because the patch is for an earlier version and my game is updated to 1.02. But then why is it the game that is telling me I need to update?
Use this patch, very good quality. Based on imported files and edit https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-2019-of-including-bundesliga-by-icritmypants-2-0-reddit.79382/
I hope this helps.
That isn't a patch, though, it's an option file. And I've always been under the impression that Option Files can't edit every graphic element as well as a real patch can. Is that not true?

Back
Top Bottom